NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Looks like a few are free Sunday; if people are free that day for 3 x VoG hard I would be very grateful! 3 PM would be fine with me if that's when MilaGi is available from.

Looks like a few are free Sunday; if people are free that day for 3 x VoG hard I would be very grateful! 3 PM would be fine with me if that's when MilaGi is available from.

I'll probably be free Sunday. Will edit later when I can check my tickets for my return time.

Also anyone for a few nightfalls today? I'm looking to unleash the thunderlord!

I'll probably be free Sunday. Will edit later when I can check my tickets for my return time.

Also anyone for a few nightfalls today? I'm looking to unleash the thunderlord!

I'll be on from around 6 for nightfalls

Well anytime between than and 8:15 (raid) is good for me.

Anyone else gonna be on?

@MilaGi, may have to ask you to be swordbearer on Thursday, already done it with my hunter!

Bought myself a copy of the limited edition. I look forward to shooting many things in the face.

Well anytime between than and 8:15 (raid) is good for me.

Anyone else gonna be on?

@MilaGi, may have to ask you to be swordbearer on Thursday, already done it with my hunter!

You bugger! :P Nah, that's cool, I'm happy to give it a go! At least there's less pressure since everyone bought few hundred heavy ammo packs... you'll all need 'em!! :D

Got my third yesterday.

triple-gjal.png

#sorryguys

Think the only ones I'm missing are

Invective - dismantled this for a shard at some point

The 4th Horseman - don't really care

Thunderlord - pls rng. pls.

Nechrochasm - The Crux seems really rare, only seen two drops since starting running the raid. @MilaGi, @Eddage, did you have the Eidolon Ally on you when you found it?

Edited by Shorty

@MilaGi, @Eddage, did you have the Eidolon Ally on you when you found it?

Nope, was in the vault, didn't even have it fully upgraded.

Any recommendations then on what class to start with when my game comes? I havent played it since the Alpha so have pretty much forgotten everything.

Any recommendations then on what class to start with when my game comes? I havent played it since the Alpha so have pretty much forgotten everything.

Warlocks can self revive so are a pretty useful class when it comes to raids (in hard mode raids, there's no other way to revive if you die).

Nope, was in the vault, didn't even have it fully upgraded.

@Shorty - mine was in the vault too

Can't believe you got another bloody Gjallarhorn though!!

Edited by MilaGi

Had a hankering to play this last night so stuck in a few hours and pushed my Vanguard rank up after finishing off the vanguard bounties I hadn't touched in weeks and then all the available ones yesterday. Was rewarded with a shiny new sniper rifle (the LDR one) to replace the Supremacy one I've been using ever since I bagged it during the Queen's Wrath event back in September.

Some nice stats on it and a quick attempt at the Nightfall on my own let me get to grips with it a bit. The arc burn on it was handy there but I ran to the wrong spot when trying to hack the mesh barrier so that ended that attempt.

But yeah, looks like a nice rifle. Still gonna hold on to my Supremacy, given that it has Solar burn on it so will be handy if I ever want to have a run on Crota's End a couple of weeks down the line (don't currently have the time to).

Also decided to have a fiddle with the Vision of Confluence I snagged a few weeks back. Not a bad scout rifle but the lack of attack power on it compared to my Another NITC (again snagged through a package, seems to be the only place where I get decent gear on this) means it's not the best for running strikes and such. Hopefully after levelling it a bit more it'll prove useful, though I am currently alternating between Scout Rifles and Hand Cannons (loving The Last Word! That hip fire and speed is great in the crucible when not coming up against people with Vex/Plan C/Pocket Infinity).

Now just to upgrade my Shotgun. Hopefully be able to bag enough Vanguard marks soon to pick up the Secret Handshake, which I'm hearing is a beast in PvP and as I use my shotty a lot in there, should prove a nice addition to my arsenal :grin:

Edited by Ganepark32

Do we still need a 6th for the raid at 8pm? Anyone in?

Edited by Shorty

Anyone know roughly how big all the updates and DLC are for Destiny? Just wondering how long im gonna be waiting to get it all before I can actually start playing lol

Tonight 8PM Hard Crota

1. Eddage

2. @MilaGi

3. @Agent Gibbs

4. @ReZourceman

5. @Shorty (if his Internet is sorted)

6. space

Sorry about that guys! Got so close and then my internet connection turned into one big fail! :(

We'd have had it done by half 9 had I not missed the bloody jump as well lol :shakehead

That American guy..."oh I hope none of you guys are strange like the trol we had yesterday in a group"

Then proceeds to pretend to be crota, talk about a fallen Cerberus and generally be strange.....I kept chuckling

Aww what about our American friend? I liked his Crota impressions

At least with Map we should get this done