Destiny

Sheikah

@Shorty

@ReZourceman

@Eddage

@Deathjam

@Dan Dare

Raid @ 7:15PM tonight, hard Crota.

Shorty can you check with Dan that he is available? Last time Dan signed up for a space when I organised he never turned up.

I'll be bringing my Level 31 Hunter for the first bit, for the chance at a bit of armor, then switch to my Warlock if need be.

Dan can't make it now @Sheikah

If you need a replacement, I've got my Warlock up to L32 now.

I won't be back home til about 8-8:15 though.

If you need a replacement, I've got my Warlock up to L32 now.

I won't be back home til about 8-8:15 though.

Ok then, let's say 8PM for Zell. Tut, Dan flaking again!

Wow i didn't realise the nechrocasm was so bad:

Of course a Scout Rifle is going to be better at that range - the necrocasm is more suited up close, add in the fact the the fang has hive disruptor! Now I'm not saying the Necrocasm is a brilliant weapon but that test is a little unfair.

Of course a Scout Rifle is going to be better at that range - the necrocasm is more suited up close, add in the fact the the fang has hive disruptor! Now I'm not saying the Necrocasm is a brilliant weapon but that test is a little unfair.

Shouldn't even be close considering one of the guns is the hardest to get in the entire game....

Shouldn't even be close considering one of the guns is the hardest to get in the entire game....

Just because a gun is hard to get doesn't mean it should be able to do all things. Now if the guy was comparing it to another similar style auto riffle then fair enough, but he wasn't.

Also his aim was shit and he missed with over half the bullets.

Just because a gun is hard to get doesn't mean it should be able to do all things. Now if the guy was comparing it to another similar style auto riffle then fair enough, but he wasn't.

Also his aim was shit and he missed with over half the bullets.

Think you are wrong on the do all things part. The mythoclast is probably easier to get and is capable of more.

Plus, as with the CE weapons, if it drops in that raid or is obtained in someway due to raid, I expect it to be proficient in taking enemies out in said raid. Almost, if not all CE drops are effective in that manner

Think you are wrong on the do all things part. The mythoclast is probably easier to get and is capable of more.

And I think Bungie didn't want another massively overpowered weapon, which in some respects is understandable.

Plus, as with the CE weapons, if it drops in that raid or is obtained in someway due to raid, I expect it to be proficient in taking enemies out in said raid. Almost, if not all CE drops are effective in that manner

Yes, because they have the Hive Disruptor perk.

By they way I'm not trying to say the Necrochasm is a great gun, it should definitely be better than it is, all I'm saying is that video showing how "bad" it is is ridiculous and makes it look a lot worse than it is (and I say that having got one and tried it out)!

And I think Bungie didn't want another massively overpowered weapon, which in some respects is understandable.

Yes, because they have the Hive Disruptor perk.

By they way I'm not trying to say the Necrochasm is a great gun, it should definitely be better than it is, all I'm saying is that video showing how "bad" it is is ridiculous and makes it look a lot worse than it is (and I say that having got one and tried it out)!

Gotcha. I still want one my self for that collector inside me. But the effort put into getting the gun doesn't match the reward imo.

Really vex myth was nerfed because of Pvp which is wrong. It should be restored to how it was for pve because we now know they can do this (shotgun getting 100% dmg buff for pve) and the necro should match.

Out of curiosity, for those that have used the Destiny LFG sites (either the dot net or dot com one) for finding groups for raids and whatnot, what has your experience of it been? Did you end up with a decent group?

Thought I'd ask as I'm considering sticking a LFG up on one tomorrow (depending on how much time I've got) or next week to see if I can get a reasonable group for a normal VoG run on my main character (lvl 30 titan striker) as I've yet to try it out and want to have a go with it.

Probably the main thing niggling me about the game now that its been resigned to the shelf is that I never did have a run through that so want to at least experience that before I decide whether or not I'm done.

I've been lucky with LFG. Apart for one time (where a couple guys were loud and annoying - they weren't even that bad), I've played with some awesome people. Some of the most fun raids have been off LFG.

Yep, count me in, I'll be up for nightfall at 6ish too.

Did you guys finish Crota last night?

Awesome,

1. Eddage

2. Shorty

3. Map

4. Daft

5. Sheikah

One space left and they're filling up fast! :heh:

@Shorty, we all stopped when you left. Hopefully I'll get some raid boots for my titan this week to get to level 32.

Edited by Eddage

Thanks for the offer but i'm not in until 915 tonight so best of letting someone else take that slot

but keep me in reserve if you don't get started till around then, need every opportunity to get a hunger of crota or black hammer