NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Sounds good.

Be tee dubs, you'll never guess what I got from the nightfall last night ;)

Hawkmoon?

You can stop playing now then. :p

Ace! How does 7pm suit everyone? We'll switch through alts at the chest and maybe Atheon too, if that's okay.

So far...

Me

@MilaGi

@Eddage

@Deathjam

TWO SPACES free. (Eric said he'll join if we're still looking.)

Yes please count me in, @Daft.

Monday 7:15PM Crota Hard

Sheikah

Shorty

@ReZourceman

[space]

[space]

[space]

I invited Dan and he's up for it.

Edited by Shorty
Automerged Doublepost

Ace! How does 7pm suit everyone? We'll switch through alts at the chest and maybe Atheon too, if that's okay.

7:30 would probably be the earliest I can start, even then it may have to be 8 :/

@Blade what time you hoping to get the Raid started tomorrow? My bro's won a couple of corporate hospitality tickets for the Newcastle match and has invited me to go with him. It's a 2.05pm KO but I don't know what time I'll get home after the game. Feel free to get someone else to take my place if you want to get it started.

In other news, I'm glad I finally got the Vex Mythoclast. Was enjoying using it in PvP earlier on :)

@Blade what time you hoping to get the Raid started tomorrow? My bro's won a couple of corporate hospitality tickets for the Newcastle match and has invited me to go with him. It's a 2.05pm KO but I don't know what time I'll get home after the game. Feel free to get someone else to take my place if you want to get it started.

In other news, I'm glad I finally got the Vex Mythoclast. Was enjoying using it in PvP earlier on :)

Shall we say 8pm?

Shall we say 8pm?

I reckon I might get back before 7ish if that would be better?

Have you leveled up your Gjallarhorn yet? :P