NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Yeah, we went to orbit and made Dookel the host on Thursday. Was going well until his connection stopped working altogether. Ha!

I think Sunbreakers are really underrated. Use them with Gift of the Sun to keep a lot of space between you and the enemy.

@Blade @Eddage @MilaGi @lostmario @Map

Now we are all level 32 are we going to attempt a hard mode this week or wait till next week?

At the moment, with the weapons we're using and time we're taking to take down Crota's shield on normal mode we don't have a chance at completing hard mode.

Everyone who has a Gjallahorn (@Blade) needs to get it levelled up and use that, Hunger of Crota is a good second choice.

We also need to be using 331 weapons, which I don't think everyone is.

I'd not considered that, I stick to my 331 primary and icebreaker 331 secondary, heavy wise I've only got dragons breath 331, song of ir yut 331 which is just so crap at range that it's out classed by, the VoG heavy machine gun (name eludes me now) which while 300 does more damage and has a large clip, it's always been good at landing hits on crota with every round

Still it would be nice for us to try and get to crota and maybe stock up on new weapons, I'd love black hammer, hunger of crota and the auto rifle

I'd also love vex mythic last or fate bringer

Might have to get onto one of these other raids

Great Raid yesterday guys! @Deathjam @ReZourceman @Shorty

I enjoyed the all-or-nothing everything-dies finale. (There're a couple videos I'll post later) I was killed by a thrall hitting us through the glass after I fired my final rocket. In the mania of the last Overdoul I completely forgot about them. Ha!

No weapons for me but it was a fun run and went much better once we switched host.

I'm working on upgrading my Suros Regimes to increase it's damages to 331. Need more Crota's End radiant energy/shards to upgrading the Black Hammer and Abyss of The Light to 331. Also I still need a bloody CE raid helmet so I can finally use my exotic chest armours again.

Yeah really enjoyed the raid yesterday.

I still need a few heroic's and a Nightfall if anyone's up for them.

Here's how close the raid was (and embarrassingly airing how abysmal my aiming became when the oversoul came and I got super nervous haha)

You got nervous? I'm pretty sure that rocket that hits his knee while his shield is still up was mine :p luckily I had a couple in reserve.

How did that thrall get right out on the windowsill?

Both times I've done it I died at that exact point by a thrall through the window.

It's a bug, well actually even guardians can do it, you can basically stand a full body-width through the window from the inside (but can't shoot out)

Fecking bugs.

Tomorrow me, Eric and Morgan are planning to do Crota's End Hard at 8:30/45. Anyone else up for it?

@Deathjamm

@Shorty

@Sheikah

@Eddage

@DriftKaiser

@Zell

@MilaGi

@lostmario

@Map

@ReZourceman

@ Anyone else I've forgotten.

I won't be on I don't think, but thanks

I'll take a spot please!

@Sheikah @Shorty @Map @MilaGi @Zell

Are we finishing off hard mode tonight? 8?

Hopefully! I'm not due into work until half 12, so can actually stay longer than half 10 tonight... but hopefully Crota will be downed long before that!!