NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Sweet! I'll let you know how we're looking for numbers this evening.

Best get ahead of the game, @Deathjam - you up for finishing Crota on Hard tomorrow (Sat) at 6?

Current team...

Me

Eric

Deathjam

(I'm going to try and message Dookel)

So there are two free spaces open for anyone, I know @ReZourceman and @DriftKaiser might be keen. And I'll send AlanPartridge a message, too. Open to anyone, though.

Yup. My gHorn is maxed too now but I'm still lacking shards so I won't be 32 by that time.

Yup. My gHorn is maxed too now but I'm still lacking shards so I won't be 32 by that time.

No problem. You were an absolutely rock-hard 31. By contrast, I had three stupid deaths on Crota. :blank: Eric didn't even realise you were 31 until we finished. Ha!

How are you doing on Eris' ranks?

It's a good group and the others here on N-E are good to game with too!

How about Friday again?

What time for the raid tonight?

I'm tempting to arrange a normal Crota's End on this Sunday so we can try our luck and get the missing weapon/gears. Really need a helm so I can use other exotic chests such as the heart of Praxis Fire for extra ammos. Not sure what time but maybe around evening time?

@lostmario @MilaGi @Map @Eddage

Lets say Raid for 20:20. I dont get back into Sheff while 19:00 and I want some tea.

Sounds good, see you then. :)

What time does your raid start? I'll probably be on from 8PM onwards, or thereabouts.

Doing the raid at 8.20pm so will be available for nightfall/weekly sometime after 9pm if you don't mind waiting, no worries if you don't want to wait, it was my mistake after all.

9PM onwards or thereabouts sounds fine, it's not like there isn't other stuff I can be doing on the game before then (like earning glimmer, levelling up armour and shiz).

@Shorty, you good with that?

Hey guys, sorry for not replying sooner, I've had a hectic week at work!

I'm not sure I can make Sunday any more, since I'm going out Sunday evening (not sure what time yet). Is there any chance of perhaps moving it to slightly earlier on Sunday - say around 2?

Also, is there a Raid still happening tonight? Sorry I've lost track of what's happening when.

Sheikah's raid from tonight was moved to Sunday back to back with another Hard Mode iirc.

Blade's raid tonight is full as far as I can tell.

Daft's raid has Crota to finish off on HM but no time confirmed so far and still looking for 1 or 2 more players.

Think that's everything on the raid front.

Sweet! I'll let you know how we're looking for numbers this evening.

Yes! Me in! Got caught up at work earlier when I meant to reply.

#CallsListenedToByDirector

Looking forward to facing off against Crota on HM again, I think I'm ready for him now!

475647_10155144040095725_8680527265782444980_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9

@Shorty @Map I unfortunately will be on from around 10 onwards (or thereabouts). Sorry about this! However I promise somewhat drunk shenanigans if you fancy delaying to this time! No worries if not. :p

@Sheikah it may or may not be clear that I am drunk almost every raid/nightfall/strike/evening, so I can certainly oblige that.

How do you upload screenshots without compressing them?

I send them straight to facebook, shared with just myself, then download the full version.

I send them straight to facebook, shared with just myself, then download the full version.

Oh, I thought it automatically resized them?!

Final reminder for Mission Kill Cunt Crota today commencing at 6pm.

Me

Eric

@Deathjam

Dookel

@ReZourceman

@Shorty

Are we all good to go?

Also, interesting read about downing Crota in 4 swords. Maybe worth trying?

We have, a Titan, 4 Warlocks (including you and I assume Rez is bringing his) and a Hunter.

Sweet. The Hunter should be the host.

I decided I wanted some Sunbreakers yesterday, bought one Exotic Engram and boom, Sunbreakers. That's how I roll.