NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Shall we plan a new raid?

@MilaGi @Eddage @Agent Gibbs @Map @lostmario

Thurs, Fri and Sun are all good days for me.

I can't do Thursday this week

Tried doing the raid with a mate and his group last night, man they do it differently and it just didn't work nearly as well.

They go straight to the middle room, shoot the swordbarer, then one goes out and takes out the boomers while the rest shoot crota with rockets, and due to terrible jumping/timing it was a two hits per run job...

and then half the team left after the 10th wipe...makes me appreciate you guys all the more

I can't do Thursday this week

Tried doing the raid with a mate and his group last night, man they do it differently and it just didn't work nearly as well.

They go straight to the middle room, shoot the swordbarer, then one goes out and takes out the boomers while the rest shoot crota with rockets, and due to terrible jumping/timing it was a two hits per run job...

and then half the team left after the 10th wipe...makes me appreciate you guys all the more

It's a good group and the others here on N-E are good to game with too!

How about Friday again?

I'd definitely be up for a couple of normal mode raids, purely because I have only one heavy ammo pack left and some alts to run through who aren't quite L32 yet (particularly my Titan).

I know some of us from yesterday want to run the raid with our alts to get more gear (Eddage wanted to run his Titan through). What about Friday evening for alt number 1 (let's say 8:30PM), and another on Sunday afternoon at 4PM? No worries if some of you want to do a raid with another group.

I'll throw out first refusal to everyone we spoke to yesterday who said they were interested, anyone else is free to join too.

@Zell

@Map

@Shorty

@Eddage

@MilaGi

Yeah sign me up for anything :p

Anyone for VoG tonight at 8pm?

All those days are fine with me!

I'd definitely be up for a couple of normal mode raids, purely because I have only one heavy ammo pack left and some alts to run through who aren't quite L32 yet (particularly my Titan).

I know some of us from yesterday want to run the raid with our alts to get more gear (Eddage wanted to run his Titan through). What about Friday evening for alt number 1 (let's say 8:30PM), and another on Sunday afternoon at 4PM? No worries if some of you want to do a raid with another group.

I'll throw out first refusal to everyone we spoke to yesterday who said they were interested, anyone else is free to join too.

@Zell

@Map

@Shorty

@Eddage

@MilaGi

Is this for HM or normal Crota? I'll happily do normal with my warlock

All days fine too

Anyone up for Nightfall/weekly later tonight? Maybe x2 @ ~7.30ish?

All those days are fine with me!

Is this for HM or normal Crota? I'll happily do normal with my warlock

All days fine too

might be up for doing the nightfall/weekly with my alt, gonna need to transfer my Oversoul Eddict over, the void/arc/solar burn on the nightfall is a nightmare, but that gun rips through the knights

Normal mode. Will you wanna do two runs?

Oh right, I thought you were showing interest in Normal mode and then separately suggesting hard mode. I think people wanted to do HM alt runs.

Oh right, I thought you were showing interest in Normal mode and then separately suggesting hard mode. I think people wanted to do HM alt runs.

I thought we said yesterday we'd be more up for doing normals on our other characters this week? Partly due to exhaustion :p ...but also particularly since Eddage has just started rocking a Titan, and needed the gear (to which I said I needed a gear piece for my Titan too). Aside from headgear, gear drops more on normal, right? Since there are no hard weapons in the mix.

We could do hard runs up until Crota, though. I'd be up for doing a full hard run at the weekend on my warlock, who will definitely be L32 by then!

Edited by Sheikah

Does anyone want to run Hard Mode first time? Or has everyone who's done it done it?

Does anyone want to run Hard Mode first time? Or has everyone who's done it done it?

This sentence hurts my head but that could also be due to a long day at work. If you have space for a lv31 Titan warlock or hunter on hard mode,I would want to do it.

Failing that I'm free for normal mode runs today, Friday and Saturday for now.

This sentence hurts my head but that could also be due to a long day at work. If you have space for a lv31 Titan warlock or hunter on hard mode,I would want to do it.

Failing that I'm free for normal mode runs today, Friday and Saturday for now.

Could definitely do with a Titan. Don't think getting to Crota will be a problem but we're Titanless at the moment and they look pretty essential. But then I don't really know what Crota will be like (well, I do, rock-fucking-hard last time I tried).

We only have like three people...so space is not an issue. Ha!

Edited by Daft

Friday or Sunday ok with me.

@Zell

@Map

@Shorty

@Eddage

@MilaGi

I'm up for running normal with my warlock at some point and doing another HM with my alt Titan as well.

Count me in mate!

Normal mode. Will you wanna do two runs?

I don't mind running it twice on normal. My warlock is only L31 so not really too arsed about running that one through hard mode unless I get carried through it!

When someone runs a Crota's End hard mode can you tag me? I'm eager to complete it at least once.

Friday or Sunday ok with me.

I'm up for running normal with my warlock at some point and doing another HM with my alt Titan as well.

Count me in mate!

Sweeeet.

So it looks like there's maybe one normal raid and one hard mode going at the moment. The normal to let our lower level alts get gear.

Shall we say we'll do the normal on Friday 8:30PM and the hard on Sunday at 4PM?

So far I'll put you all down, please say if you can't make that time (maybe suggest another). Or if you don't want to do it.

Friday 8:30PM normal mode

Sheikah

@Shorty

@Map

@Zell

@MilaGi

@Eddage

Sunday 4PM hard mode

Sheikah

Shorty

Map

Sell

Milagi

Eddage

Just let me know if it's not ok.

Sweeeet.

So it looks like there's maybe one normal raid and one hard mode going at the moment. The normal to let our lower level alts get gear.

Shall we say we'll do the normal on Friday 8:30PM and the hard on Sunday at 4PM?

So far I'll put you all down, please say if you can't make that time (maybe suggest another). Or if you don't want to do it.

Friday 8:30PM normal mode

Sheikah

@Shorty

@Map

@Zell

@MilaGi

@Eddage

Sunday 4PM hard mode

Sheikah

Shorty

Map

Sell

Milagi

Eddage

Just let me know if it's not ok.

Too many potential raids!

I'm definitely up for hard mode on Sunday, however I think @Map @MilaGi and I should join @Blade and co for a normal run on Friday, otherwise those guys will miss out.

I do want to run it with my level 28 titan though to get some raid gear. A normal raid should take less than an hour though so perhaps we could do one with @Sheikah @Shorty and @Zell after?

Cheers @Eddage yes lets do a Raid on Friday then.

Is that okay @Agent Gibbs @MilaGi @Map @lostmario ?

I would be extremely disappointed if people in this group started sacking us off for playing with the other group. Especially when I've tried so hard trying to keep this group together so people can regularly raid.

Not that I have an issue with other people gaming with others. Thats what the community at N-E is for but come on lads don't take the piss!

I would be extremely disappointed if people in this group started sacking us off for playing with the other group. Especially when I've tried so hard trying to keep this group together so people can regularly raid.

Not that I have an issue with other people gaming with others. Thats what the community at N-E is for but come on lads don't take the piss!

I don't think anyone is trying to sack off our original group, think there's just been multiple people trying to set stuff up at the same time and it's got a bit confusing! I know I've had to read the last few pages carefully to try and figure out who's raiding when!

I don't think anyone is trying to sack off our original group, think there's just been multiple people trying to set stuff up at the same time and it's got a bit confusing! I know I've had to read the last few pages carefully to try and figure out who's raiding when!

@Blade yeah pretty much what Eddage has just said really. Priorities lie with the original Raid groups :)

I'm available for the Raid tomorrow, so that's cool!

@Eddage agree with you that normal and HM can both be achievable on Sunday with @Sheikah et al

Yeah thats all good with me Friday it is!, Tempted to start doing other raids with my Alt now he's lvl31

So many raids these days, i remember when back in the good old days of VOG when there were too few raid parties and people felt left out, ahh the good old days, now you young uns are spoilt for choice don't know what to do with yourself :p

Yeah, Friday night is fine with me and like the others said the original group still takes priority.

@Sheikah Happy to do a normal and HM on Sunday instead.

@Blade you needn't be so strict with your raid lineup, there are plenty of players who would like to play and no doubt some of your teammates want to mix it up a bit, play with others, different play styles etc.. Or even they want to beat HM and know that starting on a Sunday isn't the best way to do that.

If you're ever down a member I'll happily join you on a Sunday, even if I've beaten it already, if people need a hand getting to 32 or beating HM.

If I remember rightly, you and Kav were there on our first ever VoG run. I've raided with all of your teammates at one point, as well as most of the other active clan members, it's more fun playing with everyone. New clan members like @DaveTheCow are always looking for a space, that's why whenever I start a Raid I try to have it "Me and <space>, <space> etc.." rather than "Me and @mention @mention..."

@Blade you needn't be so strict with your raid lineup, there are plenty of players who would like to play and no doubt some of your teammates want to mix it up a bit, play with others, different play styles etc.. Or even they want to beat HM and know that starting on a Sunday isn't the best way to do that.

If you're ever down a member I'll happily join you on a Sunday, even if I've beaten it already, if people need a hand getting to 32 or beating HM.

If I remember rightly, you and Kav were there on our first ever VoG run. I've raided with all of your teammates at one point, as well as most of the other active clan members, it's more fun playing with everyone. New clan members like @DaveTheCow are always looking for a space, that's why whenever I start a Raid I try to have it "Me and <space>, <space> etc.." rather than "Me and @mention @mention..."

It was more to do at the beginning when I was constantly left out of the other group. So i made a group and kept it together so that there was a group which constantly raided as in the other group even non-forum members got a shout in.

If people dont want to do that anymore then thats fine.

I can't speak for your team but I'm certainly not saying that they won't want to team up, I'm just saying if people do the raid earlier in the week or can't make it on Sunday don't hesitate to mention that there are "x spaces available" at whatever time, I'm sure people on here will happily join you.

Edit: and apologies if you felt you were left out, I always tried to make it fair but after a while we had discussions off-forum and in game which meant the raid group was half full when I started arranging - after those spots were taken it was first come first serve as opposed to intentionally leaving anyone out, which probably comes down to working hours or frequency of checking the thread.

Anyway, I'm not doing that anymore, I'll either start a raid with 5 spaces or join someone else's.

Edited by Shorty