NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

I can do any of those days right now

Glad we're not doing VOG tonight given I forgot if asked about it and only just remembered lol

Edited by Agent Gibbs

Put me down for the Crota raid for tomorrow if there are still a space for me.

Yup.

Crota Raid, 8:15PM Tuesday (tomorrow)

Sheikah

Zell

Eddage

Map

DriftKaiser

[space]

One space left. Grab it!

Yup.

Crota Raid, 8:15PM Tuesday (tomorrow)

Sheikah

Zell

Eddage

Map

DriftKaiser

[space]

One space left. Grab it!

If there is still a space, i would like to join. Is this hard mode version?

Also is anyone up for some iron banner action? Still trying to decide if I should use my hunter or Titan.

If there is still a space, i would like to join. Is this hard mode version?

Also is anyone up for some iron banner action? Still trying to decide if I should use my hunter or Titan.

Thanks man. No it's regular version.

So, 8:15PM tonight everyone!

For anyone arranging raids, PSN is scheduled for maintenance 5pm-9pm on Thurs, and I wouldn't assume they'll hit that deadline of 9pm.

Got a Crota Raid Boot so I'll hit Level 32 someday. :) Also I got ThunderLord from Nightfall Strike, The Last Word and a spare Icebreaker from the raid as well.

Also tomorrow is the last day you will get the EV-30 Tumbler (blue sparrow with orange flames) accords to Bungie.

Not sure I got a response from @DriftKaiser but more than welcome to join again!

I replied back but I'll post it on here as well. Couldn't join you as I'm working between 4-10pm this Sat. :(

Nothing from the Raid but Praxic Fire and Obsidian Mind from double Nightfall. Bever had anything good from them before so chuffed and can reach 32.

Can I take that spot on Saturday @Sheikah :)

Of course!

It was a really good run last night actually. Minus the switching characters to grab the second chest loot on all our alts, we were probably done in an hour.

Nothing from the Raid but Praxic Fire and Obsidian Mind from double Nightfall. Bever had anything good from them before so chuffed and can reach 32.

That's a sweet haul for a warlock. Got the Obsidian Mind but the Praxic Fire seems super rare (and it's great).

Last night I got Vanquisher VIII which is basically a somewhat lower range Shadow Price with the perma-radar ability, so pretty happy with that. And another Apothesis veil, which I only had the old version of (shame the heal yourself ability of it when using super isn't great for sunsingers).

Edited by Sheikah
Automerged Doublepost

Great Raid and Nightfalls last night guys. We're getting pretty good at this now.

Only got shards and energies from the Raid, but managed to snag Ruin Wings from the Nightfall which I'm super happy about. Also I finally managed to get to Rank 4 with Eris, so I'm now Level 32!

I just need to level up the chest plate on my Titan and I think I'll have my second level 32 :D Then I'll have to decide whether to keep my alt Hunter, or finally roll a new Warlock...

So sorry @Daft, I got that text during a raid boss yesterday and totally forgot to respond after finishing that particular boss.

Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to make 7:30, a little early for me. This weekend though I'll have more time if anyone wants to run another?