NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Any chance we can make it 20:00?

Suppose so. was hoping to do VoG on Hard tonight aswell. May not have time.

Suppose so. was hoping to do VoG on Hard tonight aswell. May not have time.

I'm only up for the Moon Raid, can't be arsed with VoG anymore to be honest.

I'm only up for the Moon Raid, can't be arsed with VoG anymore to be honest.

Hmmm thats disappointing. A lot of us in our group do want to do it in hard mode. We need a new member then for VoG or we try to do it when there is a space in the other group.

Hmmm thats disappointing. A lot of us in our group do want to do it in hard mode. We need a new member then for VoG or we try to do it when there is a space in the other group.

I won't be able to do VOG tonight anyway, can only be on until 9:30, maybe 10 at a push.

Might as well wait until the VOG exotics are the 331 versions anyway.

The game is disappointing, haha. I've just got bored of it really, it's too repetitive. I've not even tried the Moon Raid yet though so I fancy doing that.

I'm sure @lostmario would be up for VoG..?

The game is disappointing, haha. I've just got bored of it really, it's too repetitive. I've not even tried the Moon Raid yet though so I fancy doing that.

I'm sure @lostmario would be up for VoG..?

Yeah, I can step in when you do VoG on easy or hard. Not tonight though.

Cheers for the Raid lads, it's good but not enough to keep me playing. I'm done with Destiny now until the next DLC. It's been really enjoyable and a great laugh gaming with you guys, special shout-outs to @Blade @MilaGi @Eddage @Map @Agent Gibbs... Raiding with you guys has been immense and so damn funny!

I can't wait to game with you guys on other games too!

@lostmario, my place in the Raid group is now yours mate.

Edited by Kav

Finally got an Alt Warlock to double the chance of obtains raid gears/materials. :) Also are anyone arrange a Raid tomorrow?

Got another Vex in the VoG yesterday. Was waiting at the postmaster since my weapon slots were all full. Pretty cool.

Cheers for the Raid lads, it's good but not enough to keep me playing. I'm done with Destiny now until the next DLC. It's been really enjoyable and a great laugh gaming with you guys, special shout-outs to @Blade @MilaGi @Eddage @Map @Agent Gibbs... Raiding with you guys has been immense and so damn funny!

I can't wait to game with you guys on other games too!

@lostmario, my place in the Raid group is now yours mate.

It was Fun, i can totally understand the decision, you missed that intial new and shinyness to Crota's End and the new equipment, so your behind on that and levels - when the new DLC comes out inevitably the vanguard will sell equipment getting you to level 33/34/35 and you can jump back in...suppose thats one good thing about the DLC it screws us all equally and lets us all start again in a way

Already got a CE end raid organised for tomorrow. This is to remind Rez who will inevitably ask me if he's got a place (and no, you cannot use your fucking lvl 29 Hunter).

Me

Eric

@Shorty

@Dan_Dare

Morgan

@ReZourceman

I'll be up for an alt run on Wednesday at like 7:30 if anyone wants in? @Sheikah @Zell @anyone

Alt run would be grand but 2 nights on the trot might be a bit much - up for it km later in the week ( no rush!)

I'll be up for an alt run on Wednesday at like 7:30 if anyone wants in? @Sheikah @Zell @anyone

I'd be up for running it with my lvl 31 Warlock if I can :)

I'm thinking a VoG/CE double bill.

So far,

MilaGi

Me

Eric

@Shorty

Edit: Okay, VoG on Wednesday and CE on the weekend. @Dan_Dare , you prefer that?

@MilaGi you still in?

Edited by Daft

Anyone up for Crota tomorrow?
Already in one for tomorrow, how about Thur/Fri? I'm trying to spread them out across the week :p

Count me in please!

Thanks man, it's a shame I missed the signup for the other one on Tue, but if anyone wants to hop on with their characters or alts then that'd be swag. Realistically I wouldn't want to do 2 raids in 2 consecutive nights; anyone fancy running a second one on Saturday night (say 8PM?).

@DriftKaiser

@Map

@losmario

@Eddage

You fancy joining in the one tomorrow with me and Zell at 8:15PM? Apologies if anyone else's raid groups for the people I mention are also raiding that day, I didn't check.

Already in one for tomorrow, how about Thur/Fri? I'm trying to spread them out across the week :p

Yeah me too, sorry didn't read this post first. Are you up for Saturday by any chance?

I'm thinking a VoG/CE double bill.

So far,

MilaGi

Me

Eric

@Shorty

Edit: Okay, VoG on Wednesday and CE on the weekend. @Dan_Dare , you prefer that?

@MilaGi you still in?

Definitely for VoG on Weds but depends when I'm doing CE with @Blade et al as we usually do ours at the weekend

Thanks man, it's a shame I missed the signup for the other one on Tue, but if anyone wants to hop on with their characters or alts then that'd be swag. Realistically I wouldn't want to do 2 raids in 2 consecutive nights; anyone fancy running a second one on Saturday night (say 8PM?).

@DriftKaiser

@Map

@losmario

@Eddage

You fancy joining in the one tomorrow with me and Zell at 8:15PM? Apologies if anyone else's raid groups for the people I mention are also raiding that day, I didn't check.

Yeah me too, sorry didn't read this post first. Are you up for Saturday by any chance?

I'm up for one tomorrow, might not be able to start until 8:30 though. Probably be good for one on Saturday also.

Sweet

Raid tomorrow 8:15 PM (Crota)

Sheikah

Zell

Eddage

[free]

[free]

[free]