NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

If you like I can spoiler box some tips we found really useful that might not feature in a vid?

I think i'd prefer that, i don't want to know exactly how, which a video would show, i just want to know kind of objective like idea

so

We stood 1 on the centre plate, 2 on each obelisk plate and we killed the sword barer and eddage our Lv31 crossed the bridge, then we got Ko'd and people need to leave

I suspect we have to repeat that until we get three sword barers across, so leaving 1 on each plate...but then I've no idea, i suspect the people on the other side need to do something, but Eddage never got a chance to check it out as he got killed by the 3rd Gatekeaper when the blade disappeared

So what can you tell me then? are we on the right lines? is there any safe spots? tactics?

I've got a L30 sunsinger so I'll say me please. :p @Daft

Any bladedancers in that lot?

I'd never turn down a Warlock. #WarlockMasterRace

Yeah, both Shorty and Morgan are bladedancers.

Edited by Daft

I think i'd prefer that, i don't want to know exactly how, which a video would show, i just want to know kind of objective like idea

so

We stood 1 on the centre plate, 2 on each obelisk plate and we killed the sword barer and eddage our Lv31 crossed the bridge, then we got Ko'd and people need to leave

I suspect we have to repeat that until we get three sword barers across, so leaving 1 on each plate...but then I've no idea, i suspect the people on the other side need to do something, but Eddage never got a chance to check it out as he got killed by the 3rd Gatekeaper when the blade disappeared

So what can you tell me then? are we on the right lines? is there any safe spots? tactics?

Wipe if you end up with too many Gatekeepers up (1 spawns per sword drop, kill with sword)

When the other side ends up with 3 players, they can take over a certain task

Player placement is good. Staying off the plates results in your super draining, then once that's gone you die

There is a high up pillar at the back left (on the first side) you can jump to (left of where you come in) where the remaining few players on the original side can stand to avoid all the crap that comes at them. Standing on posts is also a good idea to avoid thrall attacks

Are people planning on doing a raid on Friday or Saturday? If so I'd really like to get in on it. It's really annoying that we can't seem to find a good time for everyone in our group to do it. Got three characters that can raid so can run alts and do multiple raids!

Feel like I'm missing out big time on potential loot.

Eddage, I'm sure you'll only need to run it once.

I managed to get myself a Husk of the Pit autorifle. Soon to upgrade it to a Legendary.

Eddage, I'm sure you'll only need to run it once.

I managed to get myself a Husk of the Pit autorifle. Soon to upgrade it to a Legendary.

Yeah, it's jut frustrating seeing as you guys seem to be doing it at least twice a week :heh:

I'm normally available most nights for the raid, this week has to be the worst week for me for a long while

I had this drop today as well, just need to hit level 3 with Eris.

I'm free Saturday night, all day Sunday (be good to start at 1400), Monday night and then its the reset isn't it?

Can't do Sunday.

Tomorrow, Sat or Mon works for me.

Let's suggest Saturday. Would people be up for this?

Can't do Sunday.

Saturday should be fine with me.

Ditto!

Just saw a picture of New Monarchy's The Visible Hand ship. That's me ditched Dead Orbit for New Monarchy. :|

@MilaGi @Eddage @Map @Agent Gibbs

Raid.

Can do tomorrow, Saturday, Monday.

Do those days work with people?

We will need someone else. @lostmario? Would you fancy it?

I have my work's do tomorrow, but could be back at a reasonable time (say 7ish), but Saturday is likely to be the better day for me

Saturday for the Raid then? who do we need confirmation off of? @kav82 (if he's any better) or @ LostMario?

really want to try and get some armour, otherwise i'm going to have to buy some to get me to Level 31.....that and farm even more Helium filaments (why does everything need them now?)

@Hunters players. Get yourself a Don't Touch Me Exotic Arm to make the first part of the Crota Raid super easy cos it will make you invisible when someone melee you. Combine it with Bladedancer's Invisible Crouch and Patience & Time Invisible Sniping, no one will able to see you again haha.

We will need someone else. @lostmario? Would you fancy it?

Yeah, count me in

Can't do Sunday.

Saturday is fine for me, time?

@Hunters players. Get yourself a Don't Touch Me Exotic Arm to make the first part of the Crota Raid super easy cos it will make you invisible when someone melee you. Combine it with Bladedancer's Invisible Crouch and Patience & Time Invisible Sniping, no one will able to see you again haha.

That sounds amazing. You got it? If there's no cooldown for this then that makes it god tier for this raid.

Anyone going to be around tonight that could help me with the Nightfall?

I can do nightfall with my alt.

Saturday for the Raid then? who do we need confirmation off of? @kav82 (if he's any better) or @ LostMario?

really want to try and get some armour, otherwise i'm going to have to buy some to get me to Level 31.....that and farm even more Helium filaments (why does everything need them now?)

We are just awaiting for @Eddage to give confirmation. Everyone else has said there are in.

Lets start at 18: 00?

Anyone going to be around tonight that could help me with the Nightfall?

From 21:00 I can be available.

We are just awaiting for @Eddage to give confirmation. Everyone else has said there are in.

Lets start at 18: 00?

From 21:00 I can be available.

I'm in, can we not start earlier? I don't think I can do Monday so this will be the only chance we have before the reset!