NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Cheers for letting us know.

@Map @MilaGi @Eddage

How is everyone for Thursday? @lostmario would you be up for it?

Thursday (My Birthday) and Friday (Works Do) are not good for me, i'll be very very drunk and in a pub

I can do

Wednesday, Maybe Saturday (i think i'm doing some thing for my Birthday with my parents, not sure) or any time Sunday?

In theory i could do through the day on Friday as i've the day off to recover from Thrusday, but i suspect you'll all be at work

Edited by Agent Gibbs

Thursday (My Birthday) and Friday (Works Do) are not good for me, i'll be very very drunk and in a pub

I can do

Wednesday, Maybe Saturday (i think i'm doing some thing for my Birthday with my parents, not sure) or any time Sunday?

In theory i could do through the day on Friday as i've the day off to recover from Thrusday, but i suspect you'll all be at work

Wednesday should be fine wih me unless the Newcastle match is on the TV

I'm probably not free to raid before Thursday - but count me in then or message me if there's a need tomorrow. Otherwise it's looking like PUGs for me again....

Thursday is fine with me.

@Blade @lostmario fancy the nightfall and weekly tonight if kav is still out? 8:30?

Yeah, can do.

Cheers for letting us know.

@Map @Agent Gibbs @MilaGi @Eddage

How is everyone for Thursday? @lostmario would you be up for it?

It would have to be a 8.45 start and I can only play to 10.

Friday is going to be crazy at work with it being my last day before christmas

Need to be wide awake

Ok, full team is confirmed

Tonight 9PM

Sheikah

@Daft

@Shorty

@Zell

@DriftKaiser

Morgan

Awesome. Is there any chance we could do this a bit earlier tonight? 8pm if everyone is available then? Would rather finish earlier since I've got to get up early tomorrow.

Sorry not sure I can do it any earlier, someone proposed 9 and because of that worked my evening around it (eating out).

May very well be back before half 8 if anyone is around but can't promise.

Congrats on the Crota raid again guys, we are shit hot at this now. Done in 1 sitting, starting at 9PM too. :D

If you need a man I'll be more than happy to tag along. I'll bring my patience and time. :p

Free tonight?

8.30 good for you?

Scrap this, just remember tonight is no good lol. Christmas meal at work, enjoy the nightfall guys.

I'd be up for some nightfall tomorrow at 8:30 PM if anyone wants to join me.

@Eddage@MilaGi@Map@Blade

I may be online at that time also, so i could be in reserve...probably be on remote play around tea time just farming, but if i'm going to do the nightfall i'll switch to a TV

When are we going to do the raid then guys? Sunday again?

I'm going to watch a tutorial on doing that bridge i think, see if we are on the right lines

Edited by Agent Gibbs

I'm going to watch a tutorial on doing that bridge i think, see if we are on the right lines

If you like I can spoiler box some tips we found really useful that might not feature in a vid?

So the raid last night was real fruitful for me. Got the gloves and the boots which, along with my chest and exotic helmet, means I'm on my way to lvl 32.

Also got a MIDA Multi-tool (trashed) and the raid heavy machine gun (which I don't think is too great, but I'll wait until hard mode to see if it has any actual advantages there.

Also, Alt raid tomorrow at 9. One space free.

Me

Eric

@Shorty

@Dan_Dare

AlanPartridge

<SPACE>

Anyone want to run their alt?