NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Fuck yeeees. We finished the new raid.

Sorry Dan, a lot of people in our group couldn't play tomorrow so we played on with someone else. We finished it and I got a sweet rocket launcher with homing rockets, cluster bombs and extra damage to hive majors. Some other neat stuff too.

Anyway let's plan another raid for Tue. Spoken to some people in game already who confirmed they'd do it (a bit late this time but we can do more than 1 session again).

Tuesday 9:00 PM:

Sheikah

@Daft

Eric

@Shorty

--space--

--space--

@kav82 are you feeling any better?

GOD DAMN! that damn door! we kept finding a door and not finding a chest!

well its something to do tonight when i get in on my own....our progress is saved with @Blade so it would mean he can't do this wouldn't it?

Edited by Agent Gibbs

Sorry, AlanPartridge.

Oh right cool. So 1 place left. :)

Surely the correct response there would have be "ahaah"?

suppose that joke will have been done to death already though

@lostmario @MilaGi @Eddage @Map @Blade

Not sure if its feasible me doing the raid tonight, I'm at work at 4am tomorrow so i can't really play beyond 9pm, 9:30 at the latest, I'm happy to play though try and get some loot and learn how to cross the bridge, but i'd need to disappear at that time

Tempted to go on reddit and find out what we need to do to cross the bridge to speed things up, i'm sure we are on the right lines covering those three plates and getting a sword bearer across, i rally think we need to get three across (so drop to 1 person per plate covering) and then the ones on the other side must have to some how make the bridge spawn themselves, what's it like on the other side @Eddage?

@kav82 is out due to being unwell. @lostmario is out due to other gaming commitments.

This means that we have one space available. Open to the floor. We cant do it with just 5.

@kav82 is out due to being unwell. @lostmario is out due to other gaming commitments.

This means that we have one space available. Open to the floor. We cant do it with just 5.

I think we are playing Fifa tonight, we usually do.

Thanks to both raid groups yesterday. All good fun.

Finally got hard mode of the original raid done plus helped out @Blade group with the new raid.

@kav82 are you feeling any better?

GOD DAMN! that damn door! we kept finding a door and not finding a chest!

well its something to do tonight when i get in on my own....our progress is saved with @Blade so it would mean he can't do this wouldn't it?

I think if we all loaded into Blade's checkpoint at the bridge he could then go back out and get the chest and then rejoin one of us.

Fuck yeeees. We finished the new raid.

Sorry Dan, a lot of people in our group couldn't play tomorrow so we played on with someone else. We finished it and I got a sweet rocket launcher with homing rockets, cluster bombs and extra damage to hive majors. Some other neat stuff too.

Anyway let's plan another raid for Tue. Spoken to some people in game already who confirmed they'd do it (a bit late this time but we can do more than 1 session again).

Sheikah

@Daft

Eric

@Shorty

--space--

--space--

I'd be up for this if there's still space and my group aren't doing one.

@kav82

Looking like the Raid is off as no-one has put themselves forward unfortunately. I don't want anyone to miss out so feel free to join the other group if there is space and it is running tonight.

Let's not abandon our group though. The reset happens tomorrow. Shall we do one tomorrow night at around 20:00? I'm assuming Kav will not be joining us. If that is the case does anyone want to join our group for this Raid?

@kav82

Looking like the Raid is off as no-one has put themselves forward unfortunately. I don't want anyone to miss out so feel free to join the other group if there is space and it is running tonight.

Let's not abandon our group though. The reset happens tomorrow. Shall we do one tomorrow night at around 20:00? I'm assuming Kav will not be joining us. If that is the case does anyone want to join our group for this Raid?

Does anyone want to do the nightfall and weekly tonight then? Haven't gotten around to them yet!

I'd be up for this if there's still space and my group aren't doing one.

Since it looks like your team is now doing one would you mind ceding your spot to @Zell who came next, just so everyone gets to do one?

Since it looks like your team is now doing one would you mind ceding your spot to @Zell who came next, just so everyone gets to do one?

Yeah that's cool.

@Sheikah Eric's flight is later than I thought so he isn't going to be back in time for the raid tomorrow. That was my bad.

@kav82

I won't be around tomorrow night :(. Weds or Thurs are possibilities though!

No worries about Eric

Reminder:

Sheikah

@Daft

@Shorty

Morgan

@Zell

--Free slot--

@Map if you're raiding with the others then I'll throw this spot open to anyone else who fancies (L31 preferable). If not, let's skeek our way to victory. :p

By the way, I can't go again Wednesday evening as it's the work Christmas meal, but would be happy to follow up on Thur (say 8PM).

Edited by Sheikah

@Sheikah I'll be your backup incase if you can't find the 6th player for the raid.

Since the expansion came out, I went from have a shedload of glimmers to nothing today. Do anyone know a great glimmer farming method in short time?

Exclusion zone. The start. As the doors open run past the first ship and the second ship drops ultras. Kills them, then let the reds kill you. Rinse and repeat. Can hit 25000 glimmer in an hour. Pop a cabal code glimmer item thing too.

Heroic level.

I would also suggest not using glimmer items (house banners etc) because if you ever hit the cap then they were essentially wasted. Better to store them all in the vault and use them only if you really need to buy something right away.