NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

FUCKING VOIDFANG AGAIN?! Seriously, why would I upgrade my Voidfang when I can just buy the better version and spend less glimmer? I'll wait until he inevitably sells Sunbreakers next week.

And the Sunbreaker roll on intellect is awful. It's worse than my current awful roll. And Truth?

I'm getting real tired of this shit.

I saw that and I thought...RNGJesus fucking Christ.

They really are trolling the locks. Think I'm going to buy a couple of helmet engrams and hope for the best (and probably buy the hunter exotic headgear too).

I just rolled the dice on a helmet engram and got a new insurmountable skullfort, discipline is slightly lower than my existing one but its light level 36 so i should be level 31 soon. :)

I'll probably buy the ruin wings as its a new exotic and may upgrade my armamentarium as the discipline is really high.

Well, that's RNG isn't it. You got Gjallahorn and Vex mythoclast from Atheon where I only ever got Timekeepers. I think if you'd gotten something from the bridge yesterday you'd probably be singing a different song. That said, you seem to have burned the candle at both ends with this game!

@Zell I feel really bad for asking you to try disconnecting - but if you could've seen it from our end... as soon as you would join or start disconnecting, enemies would rubber-band around, the gatekeeper's health would drop to nothing then go back up thus killing us. The last time you came on we had just got five people over and I was worried it was going to wipe again once the enemies started vanishing and reappearing behind us. It was also impossible to hear you from then on, like you were on a mobile and driving through a tunnel.

If you could figure out the cause it would be great for you to team up with us again. I know I went on about it but I work on the web and it seemed like your bandwidth and ping were being crushed as opposed to port/NAT issues. Either someone using up your connection (HD video streaming?) or your ISP capping you.

Again, really sorry!

It may be his ISP even if they say it isn't. Mine Sky used to lie like hell. Out of nowhere our speed would drop, sometimes so low it would disconnect, and disconnects at specific and randomized times. Was a nightmare for years. Everything checked. Wasn't wires, line, modem etc. If we complained enough and got through to the right people "magically" our speed would come back and stay stable...at least until a few months later when they start trying to pull this same shit again. This happened many times, and as soon as complaints to the right people were made = everything back to normal as if a switch had been flipped (so obviously it was deliberate). People on their forums were no help (apparentally it wasn't true; if it ain't happening to them it don't exist and you're a liar...right?) The thing is; most don't complain. They get away with it. They'll keep inching your speed down and down...

I just haven't the heart for online gaming anymore as most of my online profiles and stats and cred were messed up (who wants to play with a disconnecter and is riddled with horrendous and random lag?) Bloody dial-up on Dreamcast was more stable...

I think I'm going to try and play this game less. I'll be able to buy my way up to lvl 33 when House of Wolves is out and I play this too much as it is.

I bought a couple helmet engrams and got the Obsidion Mind helm for my Warlock. So that great, but I'm not going to reach lvl 32 so it doesn't really make a difference.

I might try running the Vault of Glass on Hard as a level 31 just to see what that's like.

I think I'm going to try and play this game less. I'll be able to buy my way up to lvl 33 when House of Wolves is out and I play this too much as it is.

I bought a couple helmet engrams and got the Obsidion Mind helm for my Warlock. So that great, but I'm not going to reach lvl 32 so it doesn't really make a difference.

I might try running the Vault of Glass on Hard as a level 31 just to see what that's like.

That's also my view. I kind of regret buying the DLC if i'm being honest.

Had a terrible night on Destiny last night, but big thanks to @MilaGi who basically acted as my medic reviving me. Couldn't use the TV so use my Vita and remote play to attempt the level 30 daily and the Weekly....remote play was just so laggy last night for me i'd be shot to shit before i could react properly

I think I'll just use my vita for doing patrols if the connection appears bad.....i think its Christmas light interfering, its the only thing different in my house, lots and lots of new loops of electrical current on the walls, tree etc

Happy to help! I died a fair few times as well but we got there in the end! :D

Hoping to reach lvl 30 before we do the Raid on Sunday, but depends how much gaming time I get.

Never bought the Voidfang vestments before, i'm wondering if its worth buying them for the spawn with full grenade energy or hold out to see IF i win anything good in the raid sunday?

The DLC is crap to be quite honest not worth £20, missions took an hour or so, the only thing i've liked is the hive fusion rifle you get as a quest reward

I've really enjoyed the DLC so far :p might help that it didn't cost me anything close to £20.... The raid is awesome.

The one thing I do hate is that we spent all that time getting raid gear from VoG and now it's actually worse than the stuff being sold at the shop! That's actually outrageous. The missions are way too short too.

However, I didn't pay anywhere close to £20 either and I really, really enjoyed the raid (what we've done so far), and it'd be nice to have even more powerful weapons.

I reckon once we hit L32 guys we organise a normal VoG raid for the perfect raider trophy. :D

So disappointed with the reward we get from Eris' Urn Bounty after went through that tough quest! Can't understand why Daft didn't get his "Kill Urzok" completed when we are on the same fireteam.

At least I reXúrbish my spare IceBreaker for 331 damages. Should I dismantle my old 300 damages IceBreaker now or wait until my reXúrbished IceBreaker is full upgraded?

The one thing I do hate is that we spent all that time getting raid gear from VoG and now it's actually worse than the stuff being sold at the shop! That's actually outrageous. The missions are way too short too.

wait what? i've not been to any stores since the dlc released....it does what now?

FML why don't i check stores as well as bounties?

wait what? i've not been to any stores since the dlc released....it does what now?

FML why don't i check stores as well as bounties?

Yep, that's how a load of people suddenly got L30 recently. :p

All that time waiting for an exotic helmet was a complete waste of time.

The DLC is extremely disappointing to be honest.

Wahey, so shall we say 8:00 PM (possibly 8:15 PM if people can't make it that soon?)

Sorry mate, had a horrendous day at work and won't get back for 8. Will be on for around 9, but I won't be offended if you find someone else to do the Strike with.

So disappointed with the reward we get from Eris' Urn Bounty after went through that tough quest! Can't understand why Daft didn't get his "Kill Urzok" completed when we are on the same fireteam.

At least I reXúrbish my spare IceBreaker for 331 damages. Should I dismantle my old 300 damages IceBreaker now or wait until my reXúrbished IceBreaker is full upgraded?

Eh, I just didn't see him. I was probably being stupid.

I'm wondering the same about the Icebreaker. Really don't need my other one but I don't have the heart to dismantle it.

Sorry mate, had a horrendous day at work and won't get back for 8. Will be on for around 9, but I won't be offended if you find someone else to do the Strike with.

9 it is! That good with you @Map ?

Would anyone care to join me and @Map to do the nightfall with us on our alts, tonight (Sat) around 7:30PM?

I'm up for that @Sheikah :)

Anyone fancy VoG this weekend? Suddenly running out of energies with all my re-levelling of upgraded weapons.

Edited by Shorty

I'm up for that @Sheikah :)

Anyone fancy VoG this weekend? Suddenly running out of energies with all my re-levelling of upgraded weapons.

Yeah I'm the same with shards actually, even though I had like 80+. I'd be up for VoG, what about tomorrow at 2PM?