NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Group 2 and Group 3 i've not forgotten about you.

Group 2: @kav82 @MilaGi @Eddage @Map @Agent Gibbs

The plan is to do Vault of Glass Sunday night at 19:00 again. This should be the last time we do this Raid as default. From Sunday we will do Crota's End as the default raid. For those in this group that still wish to do the Vault of Glass Raid we can arrange subsequent Raids subject to interest.

As we get good at the Crota's End Raid, there is nothing stopping us then doing the Vault of Glass one immediately after. I think we should attempt it at the hard difficulty setting.

Having said that I believe we have already arranged a first Crota End Raid. It is due to take place on Sunday 14 December I will suggest we start at 14:00 with a break possibly at tea time (if it's looking like a long one).

I ASK EVERY MEMBER OF THIS GROUP TO RESIST LOOKING UP STRATEGIES , TIPS , TRICKS AND READING ABOUT IT GENERALLY The reason being is that it's fun working together trying to figure out what to do.

Group 3:@kav82 @lostmario @Eddage @Zell @Ganepark32

I want get things moving with this. Those of you that have yet to post their general availability, please do.

I think we should do a Vault of Glass Raid sometime next week with the possibilty of also Crota's End.

I'll be there for Sunday's Raid for sure. Maybe we can attempt hard mode afterwards.

Crota's End will be epic. Be nice for us all to do it together without anyone knowing anything about it. Who knows... might even take us another 7 hours in the boss fight if/when we get there lol

I'll be in Durham on Saturday (13th) and will be stopping overnight so will hopefully be back at a reasonable time on Sunday (if envisage late morning). It's highly unlikely I'll get on if there's any live footy though.

Edit: This is how old Exotics should be upgraded.

sZfX3c9.gif

Love it!

Hope all of you have a great time on the Crota's End raid this Sunday and come up with the strategy for it so I can use your inputs on how to beat it in the future. Put me down for the next CE Raid. I'm free on Tue/Wed/Fri/Sun.

@Blade, Xur has an exotic Titan Helm.

Edit: I should mention/remind you though, it doesn't make sense to spend ages levelling it up if you plan to upgrade it next week, as your progress will be lost.

Edited by Shorty

Edit: I should mention/remind you though, it doesn't make sense to spend ages levelling it up if you plan to upgrade it next week, as your progress will be lost.

And the Plan C...again. :(

And the Plan C...again. :(

Surely Bungie's rotation of exotics should be looked at. Utter shit having the same exotic weapon two weeks running! :shakehead:mad:

Tbh, they're doing you a favour. Anything bough this week is going to need upgrading unlike exotics from next week onward. Having said that, I doubt the favour is intentional because they seem fucking clueless half the time.

Edit: New Exotic.

@Zell @DriftKaiser

You guys free to finish Tuesday's raid tonight? At like 8:30?

Edited by Daft

Cheers Shorty!! FINALLY!!

Anyone fancy doing the raid with me over the weekend?

I will, got a L29 alt to run with. Say...9PM tonight? Or soon after.

Just got Atheon's Epilogue and Corrective Measure from a raid, just the weapons I wanted!

I'm free tomorrow from 1pm for a normal raid. One last chance to get the chest armour and Lvl 30 before the DLC.

@kav82 @MilaGi @Eddage @Agent Gibbs @Map

Raid, tonight at 19:00.

Let's try Hard Mode.

Sounds good! May as well give it a go to see how we get on. Can always revert to normal mode if we're struggling!

I'll also only been on until around half 10ish due to work tomorrow. Should've been off but had to swap my day over so off on weds instead! Although that's probably better for DLC :)

Thats 3, start at 3pm? @Daft, @Shorty, @Sheikah

Sorry, came on at 1 but didn't see this post.

Also I need to add Eric. Slash Drift. #Lad.

Managed to LFG a group and got to the end but failed. It really does hamper you having 26's and 27's in the group. And people who don't communicate.

Sorry guys, just not well and couldn't even keep my mind on it.

No need to apologise. You're not well.

We'll rearrange for 20:00 tomorrow.

If people can't make tomorrow then please let us know asap. That way I can try and get someone in to replace you for that raid only.

Edited by Blade