NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

@kav82 @MilaGi @Eddage @Map @Agent Gibbs

Cheers for tonight! Did the Raid really quickly! I got the scout and sniper rifle so I didn't do too badly. Kav will be soon level 30 so that will be two in our group. :D

Next Raid will be this Thursday at 21:00.

I don't think I actually need anything from Normal Raid now. In order to reach level 30 I need either Raid or Exotic Helmet.

Let's hope Map gets more Boots. I hear he needs em! ;)

Could probably run another on Wednesday, though.

Count me in for Wednesday, too :)

1 hour and done, awesome guys!

Great achievement! We did everything at the first attempt except for Gorgon's Maze! :)

Cheers for tonight! Did the Raid really quickly! I got the scout and sniper rifle so I didn't do too badly. Kav will be soon level 30 so that will be two in our group. :D

I don't think I actually need anything from Normal Raid now. In order to reach level 30 I need either Raid or Exotic Helmet.

I really hope to get some of the Raid gear (Chest & Legs) next time but at least I didn't just get shards this time :). So far managed to get the Suros Regime, Praedyth's Revenge, Found Verdict, The Last Word, and Hezen Vengeance - so not doing too bad for weapons! Think I've also had 3x chatterwhite shaders and also got the Shattered Vault Cloak as well.

I'm not sure if i can do Thursday now....its terrible but i forgot it was my Dad's birthday so i'll be at my parents most of the night, i could do 10pm but that might be a little late for people (although if we can do it in an hour now who knows?)

If not i'm free Friday night, Saturday all day potentially (there might be the odd hour or two as i'm taxing my missus into Leeds to Christmas shop) and Sunday all day.

I'm a terrible person and i should feel bad, i know i know... i'll commit suicide on those jumps again as punishment, or accept more ascendant energy which i don't need again

It was an awesome raid though, 1 hour was really good for the whole lot, I'm happy to keep doing normal raids since i need gauntlets, chest plates and that sexy sensual auto Rifle Artheons Epilogue - which i read is like the awesome shaddow price (my primary) but with void damage

Was absolutely gutted that upon booting the game up on Friday morning, going along to Xur and seeing that he has the exotic Scout Rifle for sale that I didn't have enough Strange Coins or enough time to get a run on the Nightfall Strike to make up the difference. Ach well, still needing to upgrade my legendary one, Cryptic Dragon, fully anyway.

Thinking though that it may be time to have a try at the raid. And with the girlfriend working nightshifts on both the Saturday and Sunday nights, would be free around then to give it a try if there's space at all with any of the groups on normal. Though, how useful my Striker Titan is in the group I'm not sure. Guessing it would be better for me to start levelling up the other subclass properly to be of more use and to perhaps consider a different array of weapons. Currently run the scout rifle and either a Sniper or Shotgun (pretty much know the latter will be useless anyway) with The Swarm machine gun (have yet to acquire a legendary rocket launcher). What do you guys think?

Just wish the weapon guy in the Tower would put up a rare Fusion Rifle so that I could finally finish my bounty to get the exotic one. Hopefully I'll have a bit of luck later tonight when I go on as I've been stuck with only 4 out of 10 dismantled for awhile now and don't seem to get getting anything other than rare sniper rifles when I either get special engram drops or rewards from PvP so getting a little annoying.

Was absolutely gutted that upon booting the game up on Friday morning, going along to Xur and seeing that he has the exotic Scout Rifle for sale that I didn't have enough Strange Coins or enough time to get a run on the Nightfall Strike to make up the difference. Ach well, still needing to upgrade my legendary one, Cryptic Dragon, fully anyway.

I wouldn't worry, it's not meant to be that good an exotic.

I'm not sure if i can do Thursday now....its terrible but i forgot it was my Dad's birthday so i'll be at my parents most of the night, i could do 10pm but that might be a little late for people (although if we can do it in an hour now who knows?)

If not i'm free Friday night, Saturday all day potentially (there might be the odd hour or two as i'm taxing my missus into Leeds to Christmas shop) and Sunday all day.

I'm a terrible person and i should feel bad, i know i know... i'll commit suicide on those jumps again as punishment, or accept more ascendant energy which i don't need again

It was an awesome raid though, 1 hour was really good for the whole lot, I'm happy to keep doing normal raids since i need gauntlets, chest plates and that sexy sensual auto Rifle Artheons Epilogue - which i read is like the awesome shaddow price (my primary) but with void damage

Cheers for letting us know mate.

@kav82 @MilaGi @Map @Eddage @Agent Gibbs

How are people set for doing the Raid this Sunday @ lets say 19:00?

FYI to any teams with a few people knocking on for L30...if you kill bosses in the raid on hard you get two lots worth of loot at once (the loot for hard and normal), so basically you can do the raid just one time on hard. Recommended to have at least 3 L30s (could grab one off Destinytracker) to ensure there's usually at least one going into the portals for Atheon. But L29 is definitely a minimum really.

The Dark Below info for those interested, they had me at new raid to be honest.

The new armour and weapons look sweet as well.

One of reasons I'm probably not going to buy the DLC, I'm not first choice in either of the two raid teams. It'll be a fight for me to get a place in either.

Tuesday (tomorrow) at 9PM now.

Shorty (30)

Dan

Sheikah (30)

Me (30)

Eric

AlanPartridge (30)

Could probably run another on Wednesday, though.

I doubt any of the above will want to do it twice with no reward.

Nevermind.. :(

Edit: just seen posts above

Edited by lostmario

One of reasons I'm probably not going to buy the DLC, I'm not first choice in either of the two raid teams. It'll be a fight for me to get a place in either.

I doubt any of the above will want to do it twice with no reward.

Nevermind.. :(

Edit: just seen posts above

I'm up for doing the Raid more than once a week after getting through bounties. The Raid is the most fun part of the game!

Who else would be up for it?

I'm up for doing the Raid more than once a week after getting through bounties. The Raid is the most fun part of the game!

Who else would be up for it?

Yeah, I will be up for it. Great idea :D

I imagine others will too. We will ensure Group 2 is kept together.

A Group 3 can be formed. I'm aware that there are a few others who also dont get chance to Raid.

So Group 2 comprises of:

@kav82

@MilaGi

@Map

@Eddage

@Agent Gibbs

Group 3 comprises of (so far...)

@kav82

@lostmario?

@

@

@

Let us know if you are interested. I think priority ought to be given to thosr forum members that don't get to raid regularly. If there is more interest from members that don't get to raid than current spaces available then either:

1 A 4th N-E group can be formed (!)

2. I'm happy to drop out of Group 3 to allow people who dont get to raid.

Yeah, I will be up for it. Great idea :D

I imagine others will too. We will ensure Group 2 is kept together.

A Group 3 can be formed. I'm aware that there are a few others who also dont get chance to Raid.

So Group 2 comprises of:

@kav82

@MilaGi

@Map

@Eddage

@Agent Gibbs

Group 3 comprises of (so far...)

@kav82

@lostmario?

@

@

@

Let us know if you are interested. I think priority ought to be given to thosr forum members that don't get to raid regularly. If there is more interest from members that don't get to raid than current spaces available then either:

1 A 4th N-E group can be formed (!)

2. I'm happy to drop out of Group 3 to allow people who dont get to raid.

I'd be up for another raid with my other character! Like you said though, only if there aren't enough 'non regular raiders' that want to do it.

@Ganepark32

If you wish to get yourself involved in a regular Raid group then put your name down.

Further details can be found in my post above.

if we need numbers to do the raid with others i'm more than happy to go through it again, just keep me in reserve

Err merr gerrrd I got a Vex Mythoclast. Highlight of my night, along with Shorty slightly slagging off No Kuni, only for AlanPartridge to subsequently state he worked on the game's localisation. Lulz. :p

In my defence it was clear that it was aspects of the game he had nothing to do with that let it down for me :red: :p [this sentence is terrible and I should feel bad about it]

@lostmario I think @Daft is running another hard mode raid today (we have alts).

Scratch that, can't make today myself, spaces on Group 3 though! ^

Edited by Shorty

So, I guess I missed every opportunity to join the Raid fun? I'll have two weeks off over Christmas and New Years Eve and would love to give the Venus raid a go.

But I reckon you guys will all dabble with the new raids then :(

If you organise one during that time, I'll run it with you. It's a lot of fun, no qualms doing it again. Plus I have a titan I could probably get to level 27-8 by then.

Cheers for letting us know mate.

@kav82 @MilaGi @Map @Eddage @Agent Gibbs

How are people set for doing the Raid this Sunday @ lets say 19:00?

Sunday is fine with me. :)

So, I guess I missed every opportunity to join the Raid fun? I'll have two weeks off over Christmas and New Years Eve and would love to give the Venus raid a go.

But I reckon you guys will all dabble with the new raids then :(

I have two weeks off over Christmas and New Year as well so would be more than happy to do the Venus raid with you at some point. :)