NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

I heard it's good on PvP (well, according to Planet Destiny) but less useful on PvE. If you plan to PvP then you wouldn't really need your ice breaker so it could be useful for that.

Anyone wanna do the Nightfall Strike tonight? Want to get it done with my second character.

Anyone wanna do the Nightfall Strike tonight? Want to get it done with my second character.

Sure, I will. Any other takers? @Zell @Shorty @Map?

Would 8:15 PM be ok?

Bring your arc weapons and your game face. ;)

Don't have any decent arc weapons... game face I can do though!

Don't have any decent arc weapons... game face I can do though!

You can also do level 30 damage output mode (also known as lucky bastard's boon). :p

Yes please!

Sweet. So 3 for 8:15PM.

Did the Raid on hard. Was getting shard-fucked all the way until Atheon. Then I got the Warlock Raid helmet and Timebreaker.

Praise RNGesus.

Did the Raid on hard. Was getting shard-fucked all the way until Atheon. Then I got the Warlock Raid helmet and Timebreaker.

Praise RNGesus.

How long did it take you in the end?

From the Gatekeeper? About 20/25 minutes.

It was a whole new group, though.

@Daft Next time you do hard mode give me a shout! I'm always about these days and need that helmet/fatebringer :D

NB: Despite being a squishy Hunter, I'm never the one that dies or gives up first when we try with the clan :p

Edited by Shorty

Second week in a row I've done nightfall and weekly on my own. Apart from the weekly raid, I'm stuck playing this on my own these days.

@Daft Next time you do hard mode give me a shout! I'm always about these days and need that helmet/fatebringer :D

NB: Despite being a squishy Hunter, I'm never the one that dies or gives up first when we try with the clan :p

Will do! Going to pick up from the Gatekeepers tomorrow if you're interested. Otherwise, fresh runs next week definitely.

You up for running Normal on Wednesday? 7:30?

Think you said you were, in that case it's you, me, Eric and we then need three more. @Dan_Dare @Sheikah @lostmario @ReZourceman And anyone else who's interested, let me know?

Will do! Going to pick up from the Gatekeepers tomorrow if you're interested. Otherwise, fresh runs next week definitely.

Think you said you were, in that case it's you, me, Eric and we then need three more. @Dan_Dare @Sheikah @lostmario @ReZourceman And anyone else who's interested, let me know?

Put me down for the raid as long as its Tuesday or Wednesday.

I can do hard mode raid tomorrow as well, when were you planning on doing it?

Ok if there's going to be 2, I'll set one up for Tuesday. Anyone is welcome to join.

Yes to both!

If there's space on Tues I'll do that one too.

Edited by Shorty
Automerged Doublepost

Second week in a row I've done nightfall and weekly on my own. Apart from the weekly raid, I'm stuck playing this on my own these days.

Give me and Blade a shout, we'll do them with you!

Give me and Blade a shout, we'll do them with you!

You were both online but not playing anything so just attempted and did it on my own plus you did them earlier in the week.

You were both online but not playing anything so just attempted and did it on my own plus you did them earlier in the week.

We will have to do them again come Tuesday. You want to do the new ones with me and @kav82 then?

We will have to do them again come Tuesday. You want to do the new ones with me and @kav82 then?

Yeah as long as it aint same night as the raid.

Mate, I'm happy doing them again if I've done them before. It doesn't matter if I've already done it, I'm gaming for the laugh of gaming with all you guys.

Edited by Kav