NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

I am so glad I tried hard raid again today.

303h4sm.jpg

Also got a pretty cool hard mode only ship.

Aww, fuck yeah.

@DriftKaiser, we're doing normal mode, and you're in if you want to be!
I already messaged Drift and confirmed with him.

Like Daft said, I'm up for the normal mode tomorrow at 8pm. :)

@kav82 @Eddage @MilaGi @Agent Gibbs @Map

Cheers for attempting the Raid last night. I thought we did very well. We have now basically mastered it until we reach the final boss.

Next Raid will be Thursday at 20:00. The reset happens today so we will have to start again right from the beginning but that shouldn't matter as we all now know what we are supposed to be doing.

Please let me know if Thursday is unsuitable and I will try and rearrange!

Don't quote me on this, but I think you have a week to beat it from when you start, the Tuesday reset is not part of that. It will only reset loot that has already been collected in a completed raid on a Tuesday.

@Sheikah, good haul! Was that in the game with Daft or a separate one? Did you use that matchmaking site?

Edited by Shorty

@Sheikah, good haul! Was that in the game with Daft or a separate one? Did you use that matchmaking site?

No I did it yesterday, a day after Daft.

The stage before the final boss is really hard, so that's where I left when I was with Daft the day before. I ended up using Destiny Tracker to join a random group one stage later at the final boss who cheesed the last boss. It's all about getting lucky and finding a group that know what they're doing (basically warlocks are best for cheesing so I wasn't much use).

Oh.

I feel less congratulatory then.

Looking forward to tonight's raid, again! We should have it down pat now. Anyone want to do the nightfall before we start to increase mad xp gainz?

XP gains on the Raid are negligible. Annoyingly. I'd be up for Nightfall but I won't be on before the Raid.

I am so glad I tried hard raid again today.

303h4sm.jpg

Also got a pretty cool hard mode only ship.

Aww, fuck yeah.

You jammy piece of...

/bitter

Finally reached level 28. ;D

Beat the Nightfall Strike with other players whom just show me there are a gap in the wall at the bottom of the entrance into the Nexus final room. Should protect you from the enemies' blasts.

Edited by DriftKaiser

Cheers for attempting the Raid last night. I thought we did very well. We have now basically mastered it until we reach the final boss.

Next Raid will be Thursday at 20:00. The reset happens today so we will have to start again right from the beginning but that shouldn't matter as we all now know what we are supposed to be doing.

Yeah, totally agree. Was also a good laugh too, which I think is important for doing stuff like this. I think I was attempting the Raid in my sleep though!! :zzz:

Thurs @ 8 is fine with me! Hopefully @Shorty's right and we start from the checkpoint instead of the beginning.

Yeah was a good laugh, easily my favourite part of Destiny now

I was thinking where we got stuck, would it be beneficial if basically two went through the gate, one on the plate/spire control thing and the remaining three stand on the platform where the gate is, so you can see both the spire to take out pretorians and the spire vex sacrifice themselves on? that way we can also take out those damn sniping hobgoblins which make life difficult for stopping Minotaurs sacrificing themselves?

Of is it just a case of keep trying?

Glad we know what to do with that maze now,we must have missed that exit 4 times

Just got an error trying to log on. Will try again. Tonight isn't out @Shorty, keep trying! I want to do it tonight. :p

Still says server down for me, maybe login is being overloaded right now.

@Daft says downloading update in Destiny. You guys done this?

Just got an error trying to log on. Will try again. Tonight isn't out @Shorty, keep trying! I want to do it tonight. :p

Still says server down for me, maybe login is being overloaded right now.

@Daft says downloading update in Destiny. You guys done this?

Yeah, update downloaded. We'll be waiting in orbit.

Had to reset my PS4 as it did that glitch where it said I didn't have PS Plus. Coming back on, everyone ready?

Looks like we lost Shorty but I've found a replacement so we should be good to go.

There are 4 new sparrows and 2 consumable items for the Halloween Event. I want that nightfall sparrow!

Source: Reddit

"Flight of Shadows - (earned by killing Hive) Are you the dream of a sleeping god? Or the nightmare of a dead one? Changes the appearance of your respawn for 24 hours.

All Hallows' Eve - (From the Postmaster!) Guardian! Do not forget that you returned from the dark. Celebrate these days of the risen dead.

Jackolyte - (3x from All Hallow's Eve, killing Hive) The Hive may haunt the dreams of children, but you haunt the dreams of the Hive.

Halloween Themed Sparrows

All these sparrows got a new Talent Upgrade called Destabilizers (Use while airborne to release roll stabilizers, and  to roll.)

S-30 Tumbler - It takes a skilled field mechanic to disable limiters without destabilizing the entire drive.

S-31 Nightfall - Drive fast and take risks.

S-32 Snowflake - In modifying field drives, the limiting factor is tolerance to the idea of explosive engine disassembly.

S-33 Dragonrider - At some point, it will come down to how tightly you can hold on.

we currently do not know how you can get these Sparrows. They are not for sale at Shipwright.

Other Items

Refer A Fireteam - We celebrate every Guardian who returns from the dark. A gift for you for leading another one home."

Edited by DriftKaiser

The Dark Below release date announced - 9th December! Here's to lowdown on what you'll get for £20 (unless you have the season pass...)

New weapons, armour and gear to earn, including Legendary and Exotic items

Light Level cap raised to 32 and five additional Bounty slots added

New story quests and missions – after years hiding amongst the Hive shadows, a new character, Eris, has come forth bearing an ominous warning: The Hive seek to summon a god, Crota, to destroy the Earth. Find Eris in the Tower to take on special quests that include three new missions where you will increase your Light and earn new rewards

New co-operative Strike, The Will of Crota, pits you and your Fireteam against Omnigul as she works to expand the Hive army at the command of her master, Crota

Three new competitive multiplayer arenas

-Pantheon – set deep within the Black Garden in an ancient Vex temple that features Vex-designed landscapes and tight corridors

-Skyshock – an old interplanetary defence array that offers both vehicle and infantry engagements

-The Cauldron – an abandoned Hive ritual site that offers close-quarter combat

New six-player Raid, Crota’s End, set deep within the depths of the Hellmouth

Hopefully it's more content than it sounds...

Let's all get to L32 and go back to Vault of Glass normal mode.

Dat no death trophy.

Anyone fancy nightfall tonight @ 8:30PM?

Edited by Sheikah

The Dark Below release date announced - 9th December! Here's to lowdown on what you'll get for £20 (unless you have the season pass...)

STUFF

Hopefully it's more content than it sounds...

Yeah, to me that really doesn't sound like it's worth £20, not in the slightest!

Not sure where I go with doing raids now. I feel like I've been kicked out of one group with the other group full as well.

I'll wait for the full details on the first DLC but at the moment that aint worth £20.

Had a great time with the game but I've done everything, I've got all the weapons I want and I'm probably only 2 raids off (which I doubt I'll get the opportunity to do) reaching Level 30.

That tiny jump to Level 32 and only 3 new missions, you what?!

Lol, that list is ridiculous.

Way too low on content...

I have the expansion pass and will probably play the new missions (three............................) but still...this expansion appears to be a joke.