NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

I should think they'll be ok. They just said that purple engrams would turn blue, not purple packages.

Mmm I wouldn't be that surprised if they do change them to blue though, since a lot of people have thought of it. What I'm doing, is not hitting the next level with the Cryptarch at all if the patch looks to be on its way.

Raid! Thanks to everyone for showing up! Great team, great game. So much fun to play a game where you have to really figure out how to be a team, divide responsibilities, all on the fly. I loved, loved sitting in the crow's nest during that one particular part, it felt like the perfect sniper thing to do. Wish I could go prone! It should be a Hunter ability :p Got my first bit of Raid gear too.

Vault of Glass: Raid Night Part 2

@Daft

@Sheikah

@lostmario

@Blade

We're continuing at 9pm on Thursday, or as soon as Lost is done with the MK8 tourney, so try and be on and free from 8:30ish.

Progress is only saved for a week, so we need to finish it by Monday really. But I don't think that will be a problem.

Tomorrow night I'm free from 7. And Sunday, we should really be able to get it done and dusted then. Start after lunch at 2?

Sooo I'm trading this in today, played 18 hours on the beta then only like 3 in the actual game. For whatever reason it just hasn't grabbed me, maybe because I played Diablo III inbetween beta and release and its the same idea of upgrading gear... But Diablo was more addictive!

Il pick it up again no doubt when its on sale but I only ended up paying £9 for it (thanks Tesco!) and its worth £38 on trade!

Mmm I wouldn't be that surprised if they do change them to blue though, since a lot of people have thought of it. What I'm doing, is not hitting the next level with the Cryptarch at all if the patch looks to be on its way.

Raid! Thanks to everyone for showing up! Great team, great game. So much fun to play a game where you have to really figure out how to be a team, divide responsibilities, all on the fly. I loved, loved sitting in the crow's nest during that one particular part, it felt like the perfect sniper thing to do. Wish I could go prone! It should be a Hunter ability :p Got my first bit of Raid gear too.

Vault of Glass: Raid Night Part 2

@Daft

@Sheikah

@lostmario

@Blade

We're continuing at 9pm on Thursday, or as soon as Lost is done with the MK8 tourney, so try and be on and free from 8:30ish.

Progress is only saved for a week, so we need to finish it by Monday really. But I don't think that will be a problem.

I'll be on tomorrow from 8.50 til 10.15

Really enjoyed last night, tactically we were spot on as well.

Good team pairings as all, apart from when I revived @Blade and he spawned over the edge and died again.

Update is now live!

Ascendant shards looked weird with a purple background.

Yes, I'm keeping the game and will continue to play it, despite my bitching. Leave me alone. :D

After doing so many Queen's missions in the hope of getting the Queen's Guard Gauntlets to drop and getting nothing, and not having enough marks to put down for the Vanguard ones (used them all to buy the boots), I finally got a major piece of luck earlier when I got a Rare engram gauntlet drop during the daily heroic mission and when I went to decrypt it, Legendary gauntlets! Initially, I thought they were for a Warlock as the icon looked like it might be but luckily they weren't so :yay:

And after farming a bit of Spirit Bloom on Venus (spent ages trying to get this, respawn rate of it is ridiculously low), I've managed to bump myself up to level 27! Don't think I'll get much further for some time now as I need a hell of a lot of Ascendant Shards to upgrade things. Oh well.

Not a huge bother as I'm winding down the amount of time I play this now. I've front loaded it a bit and got a lot of play time out of it but like others, I'm finding having to repeatedly go through missions on a different difficulty, strikes on the same and the bounties all to be a bit monotonous now. So thinking I'm going to cut back to maybe an hour or 2 a week just to keep up with it and then will possibly dive back in more once other stuff is added over the coming weeks/months/etc.

I do think they needed to have a bit more higher level content on the disc from the get go. If they didn't expect people to blitz through it all really quickly and start pushing for the level cap then that was a bit of a mistake. Yes, there'll be people gradually levelling and people who haven't really touched it much but I think there should've been something more for those playing post-level 20 than having to repeat missions, bounties, strikes on different difficulties. As others are saying, the raid shows elements which should've also been incorporated throughout the game, maybe even as that higher level content.

It's just a little ironic that they patch out the Loot Cave as that's not their vision for the game but then make players grind rep, marks, etc. in a similar fashion to progress.

Anyway, I'm hopeful that they'll provide a good amount of extra content as the weeks progress and in the expansions. I just hope for their sake that Activision aren't pushing for a yearly release as even with a 10 year plan, sectioning content like that into what are essentially expansion packs, ala WoW, won't sit well with console gamers.

Tomorrow night I'm free from 7. And Sunday, we should really be able to get it done and dusted then. Start after lunch at 2?

Would anyone object to starting at 4PM Sunday? I am on a train back from Manchester so won't be able to play til then.

Really sorry guys. Just started a new job and got back a lot later than I expected...did you manage to find replacements? I know some of the others said they wouldn't be able to stay for long.

Really sorry guys. Just started a new job and got back a lot later than I expected...did you manage to find replacements? I know some of the others said they wouldn't be able to stay for long.

We still have your space if you wanna join.

EDIT: just gone...

Edited by Blade

Well, that session didn't go as well :p but thanks to all. If we had to do that again, it would probably take about ten minutes tops. So @Sheikah you'll be glad to hear we didn't get too far without you!

I don't think we shot anything for the first hour and a half of that.

Looks like I picked a slow night to join you guys. At least I had a good laugh at the jumping section, especially when we all died when the platform first appeared.

Sorry for the late join. The PSN messaging and friends list is shocking at the moment. I didn't get Shortys party invite until Blade sent me his message. It said Shorty sent it at 21:15 yet I didn't get it until 21:45. :wtf:

Looks like I picked a slow night to join you guys. At least I had a good laugh at the jumping section, especially when we all died when the platform first appeared.

Sorry for the late join. The PSN messaging and friends list is shocking at the moment. I didn't get Shortys party invite until Blade sent me his message. It said Shorty sent it at 21:15 yet I didn't get it until 21:45. :wtf:

Is this not normal then, as I'm getting notifications of messages, go to the list and it isn't there, have to wait a few minutes.

Is this not normal then, as I'm getting notifications of messages, go to the list and it isn't there, have to wait a few minutes.

There has always been a slight delay but not to this extent.

@Hero\-of\-Time hope you don't mind but I think it's only fair that you remain a backup in the roster as @Sheikah was held up through no fault of his own (if he'd forgotten us, it might be a different story :p) I'll be happy to do another raid at some point, I think we can get through it quite smoothly now. Especially yesterday's session, which we would condense down from hours to minutes!

Raid Night 3: The finale!

@Sheikah @Daft @lostmario @Blade

We're looking to do Sunday evening, tentatively 5pm start, to finish it off.

Idea:

Equip any raid armour that gives you a boost against Oracles, or raid weapons if you have them/are confident with them.

First, wipe out the enemies.

Run to the left sync plate (left if you were facing into the Vault)

Team 1: Dan, Sheikah, Daft - go into the portal, Daft grabs the relic

Team 2: Blade, lostmario, me - guard the sync plate and keep an eye out for Oracles

Once team 1 has the relic, everyone meet dead centre and use the relic's cleanse ability, whether we need it or not, just in case.

Now, teams change:

Team 1: Blade, Sheikah - go into the portal, anyone grabs the relic

Team 2: Daft, Dan - guard the sync plate and keep an eye out for Oracles

Team 3: Lostmario and me - prevent the sacrifices in the centre (mostly from Minotaurs that come down the stairs, but also from goblins that come from the direction of the first portal) and keep an eye out for Oracles

(no idea what happens next)

Thoughts?

@Hero\-of\-Time hope you don't mind but I think it's only fair that you remain a backup in the roster as @Sheikah was held up through no fault of his own (if he'd forgotten us, it might be a different story :p) I'll be happy to do another raid at some point, I think we can get through it quite smoothly now. Especially yesterday's session, which we would condense down from hours to minutes!

That's absolutely fine, mate. It's what I was expecting.

: peace:

I'll be up for a Raid sometime once you guys have done it, if anyone does fancy doing it again that is.

I'll be up for a Raid sometime once you guys have done it, if anyone does fancy doing it again that is.

I'm still up for it. I think lostmario and his brother will be as well. So there's 4 of us straight away.

I'm still up for it. I think lostmario and his brother will be as well. So there's 4 of us straight away.

Blade will be up for it too.

Raid Night 3: The finale!

We're looking to do Sunday evening, tentatively 5pm start, to finish it off.

Sounds like a plan, I'm fine for Sunday afternoon.

Last night was so much fun.

Everyones reaction to the moving platforms :shakehead