NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Bungie have just patched the game so when you dismantle the Queens Wrath gear you get ZERO shards for it. I'm not happy one bit about that. Makes the whole event pointless for me now.

To hell with you, Bungie! They are clearly worried how fast people are getting through the content.

Bungie have just patched the game so when you dismantle the Queens Wrath gear you get ZERO shards for it. I'm not happy one bit about that. Makes the whole event pointless for me now.

To hell with you, Bungie! They are clearly worried how fast people are getting through the content.

Fuck me, I had a stack of queen orders queued up! So annoyed I didn't run all my strikes already. :(

Silly fuckers, they shouldn't piss people off like this if they want people to carry on playing their game!

Edit: and wowie. Apparently the loot cave is gone too.

Literally no clue how to get 10 rare pulse rifles to dismantle now for my exotic bounty. Probably through buying legendaries!

Edited by Sheikah

The fact they patched it just as we finished a Queens Wrath quest as well :mad:

Christ. No idea how I'm going to get Ascendent Shards/Energy now.

Also, really didn't have a problem with the shotgun range. I reckon everyone is just going to migrate to Fusion Rifle now.

Christ. No idea how I'm going to get Ascendent Shards/Energy now.

Also, really didn't have a problem with the shotgun range. I reckon everyone is just going to migrate to Fusion Rifle now.

Now we only have 3 guaranteed a day (Heroic daily strike on hardest difficulty for 2, then doing 1 public event). It's going to be a long slog now.

Dear oh dear Bungie, clearly they are not happy with how we wish to play. I can understand getting rid of the loot cave, but as it's been said there is zero point dismantling the gear. I can understand that they don't want people levelling up so quick, but c'maan. Hopefully they sort something out and don't continue to bugger things up.

I had several bits of gear I didn't dismantle because I didn't even know you got shards for it... And I need 20+ of them. Damn.

Sometimes ignorance really is bliss. I have no idea what people are talking about so I can't be annoyed about it! I'm just shooting things...

Once you get to level 20, you'll start to care about gear ;)

Will the majority though? I've wondered this. As we approach the crazy games games games games time of year will people care once that story is finished and the experience isn't going up.

As we approach the crazy games games games games time of year will people care once that story is finished and the experience isn't going up.

Well they've got around that one somewhat, by not really having much of a story in the first place. :p

Once you get to level 20, you'll start to care about gear ;)

I don't know. I only levelled up to the point I'm at to mock someone at work. Depends if he gets about level 20 I suppose :p

So I finally hit level 20 the other day, and have now completed the story missions. Still got the strikes on Venus and Mars to do though. I decided to join FWC too, in hope of gaining some legendary gear a bit easier.

I was just wondering, if I complete any bounties, do they count towards my faction, or will only doing Crucible related stuff count?

Vault of Glass Raid

Proposed date: 30 September 2014 (Tuesday)

Platform: PlayStation 4

Proposed time: 8PM BST

Minimum required level: 26

Currently in:

@kav82 - RadKav82 - Hunter (27)

@Hero\-of\-Time - Hero-of-Time - Titan/Defender (28)

Even though we've got 6, I'd still appreciate if anyone knows they'll be free on Tues evening, offering to be a backup, and if 6 of you do sign up, I'll gladly find a fair spread of clanmates

Sign up by @mentioning me with your PSN ID! Also if you could say your level/class, that would be handy if we need to split into two groups.

Edited by Shorty

So I finally hit level 20 the other day, and have now completed the story missions. Still got the strikes on Venus and Mars to do though. I decided to join FWC too, in hope of gaining some legendary gear a bit easier.

I was just wondering, if I complete any bounties, do they count towards my faction, or will only doing Crucible related stuff count?

By joining a faction, all experience earned from Vanguard, Crucible and any other bounties will all count towards the Faction you joined. I've yet to join a faction, i'm looking to get my Crucible rating up to 2 before i join one.

Just had a look at what Xur is offering this week for Strange Coins and thank god I didn't bother running the weekly Strike a couple times to get enough as he's offering nothing of worth, at least for me. Might consider plonking down some Motes of Light for the exotic engram and hope it comes out as for my class but not expecting much.

Finally managed to get a piece of armour other than the Queen's Guard Plate yesterday doing the Queen's missions. Got the helmet and it looks rather snazzy, especially with the red and white colour scheme I have going on :D Have run a few more missions in the hope of getting the arms or legs but haven't had those drop, just went back to the plate. Never mind then. Have had the Old Russia Restoration mission so many times though, which is great as it's easy to finish so nice easy way to get a legendary piece of gear, even if it's always the same as what I already have.

Had a shocking Strike mission on the Devil's Lair earlier. They really need to sort out people dropping out as playing with 2 randoms, both of them dropped out, one during the Devil Walker fight and one just after so I was left to one man Sepiks Prime until 2 other randoms joined just as I'd gotten him down to half health (rather quickly though I must say). But so not on for the 2 that dropped out. The first was cause he got killed (use cover and don't get hit by the Devil Walkers attacks) and the second simply as there was only 2 of us left. Have Bungie put in place some sort of thing for penalising people who drop out mid-Strike/mission? I can understand that sometimes you'll have to leave unexpectedly for whatever reason but these 2 just dropped and probably went straight back in to another run of it.

I did that strike mission last night with someone and wished i'd dropped out during the Devil Tank fight!

Idiot stood on the small outpost building shooting its head and kept getting a face full of tank shell! i lost count of how many times i had to revive him! the other guy was generally good and took good cover spot but he never helped out reviving.

The one time i got killed he never revived me the timer counted down almost to zero,then he got killed himself and i had to respawn and revive him

the game really does open up post level 20, missed that loot cave, never knew it existed, wish i had!

I bloody hate my primary weapon, Rare scout rifle 199 damage, best i currently have but i just don't like the scout rifle, most have too small a clip and are basically semi auto sniper rifles, yet every weapon i've gotten for days has been an uncommon lower damage weapon, or a hand cannon and they are even worse.

tempted to go back to my 186dmg pulse rifle, its not as good but a clip of 27 is better than the 13 in the scout rifle

If anyone wants to play this at some point over the weekend let me know, I haven't played for a few nights as I'm level 20 and I don't seem to be getting the drops I need to progress as I haven't had a single legendary yet never mind and Exotic! :heh:

So yeah, I'd probably be up for playing for a bit one evening - I don't finish work until quite late tonight and Saturday though - perhaps even Sunday afternoon, we'll see... whatever level, don't mind but I guess anyone who's around level 20 or even if you're under level 20 and just want to play a few missions then give me a shout and we'll see if we can get some missions together. : peace:

Otherwise I'll just be online and you'll find me playing PvP matches endlessly. :D

Had a message at the Postmaster, it would seem i missed a Legendary Engram on a mission. So i collected it, got it coded into a Legendary Scout Rifle. I now have these 3 as Legendaries so far

Cruisader I (Scout Rifle)

Final Boss (Sniper Rifle)

Zombie Apocalypse WF47 (Machine Gun)

@Jimbob & @CoolFunkMan You can join a faction but still have your XP go toward the Vanguard and Crucible, just don't equip the item from the faction and your XP will be earned as normal. It's only when you equip the faction gear that the XP goes toward them.

@Ganepark32 some people are just getting disconnected, they may not be dropping out, it could be the network boots them. This has happened to me a fair bit and was happening to @Blade last night too (usually doesn't happen to him at all), Bungie have confirmed there are issues and are "working on them to improve stability".

I love the Scout Rifles for the Strikes and other missions but prefer Auto Rifles for the Crucible.

I've currently got Legendary Scout, Fusion and Sniper Rifles and I've got an Exotic weapon Bounty for a Fusion Rifle too. Looking forward to visiting Xur!

Edited by Kav

Just attempted to do a level 20 strike, with a bunch of people whom decided it was a wise move to revive me with 3 wizards shooting at them. I commend them for their stupidity, but i really wish they would just shoot the wizards and let me come back in.

Man that's nothing, last night I was teamed with level 25/6 teammates who still did things like fire rockets at the boss during his immune stage, or stand with their backs to the mob spawns and never lower their scope to check their surroundings.

I'm not sure how you get that far through the game being that clueless :blank:

Man that's nothing, last night I was teamed with level 25/6 teammates who still did things like fire rockets at the boss during his immune stage, or stand with their backs to the mob spawns and never lower their scope to check their surroundings.

I'm not sure how you get that far through the game being that clueless :blank:

Probably did all of their leveling up, both exp and armour, by standing at the cave for countless hours. :D