NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Right, I'm ready to Raid. I'm lvl 26, I have Legendary weapons (and a couple Exotic) that cover all different elemental types, I've full levelled up the Void Walker sub-class and I've almost fully levelled up my Sunsinger subclass, too.

I'm a walking war machine.

Same here.

Level 27 Titan with a full upgraded defender class, legendary sniper, legendary auto rifle and an exotic shotgun on the way. I had a good day yesterday. :)

48441510.jpg

Thanks to Lost Mario and Hero-of-Time for the games last night all that loot helped me level up and I was a little confused how to get past lv 20 but I think I understand now. If your going on any future loot runs would love to join again .

Cheers

Do you keep getting disconnected from the game-world, followed by a codeword to use on Bungie's site? If so, the link above should provide helpful.

I don't get a code, my internet keeps disconnecting. I'm only on a shitty ADSL connection in a tower block of flats, and I can't get fibre optic here. Thanks though anyway, I'll keep an eye out for those codes.

I'm going back on now, got all the crucible bounties to do then will be farming if anyone fancies joining me.

I'm going back on now, got all the crucible bounties to do then will be farming if anyone fancies joining me.

Bah! I've just come off.

I'm only one upgrade away from level 28. Need dem shards. :(

I am actually really enjoying this, only problem is I keep getting disconnected. Don't think my internet is good enough to handle this type of game :/

Yes, YES. Reading all this level 26/27/28 talk is great :D

We need to tackle the Raid soon.

Fucking DDoS attack again I suspect, PSN (and perhaps even Live too) is down right now.

Fucking DDoS attack again I suspect, PSN (and perhaps even Live too) is down right now.

Yup. They've hit the destiny servers on all consoles.

Sad little basement dweller fucklets launching these things. Sad, sad little bastards.

Enjoyed my first online sesh with Flink and Cooky. Combination of random earphones and being in the same room as Daft also playing it on a different TV made me mute, but was good.

Enjoyed my first online sesh with Flink and Cooky. Combination of random earphones and being in the same room as Daft also playing it on a different TV made me mute, but was good.

It was a good laugh. Was mega-confused when you suddenly appeared in my game and then didn't speak. Really gave off that silent guardian vibe quite well.

I enjoy this game a lot. Can't wait til I hit level 20 and I get access to the better weapons and armour. I feel like such a pansy at the moment.

Wait.

How does one surpass level 20 - is it hard?!

Once you reach level 20 you need rare blue armour drops which have the Light stat. This is what you need to level up, so the higher the light stat on the armour the better. Once you have a full set and it's fully levelled up this will take you to 24. After that you need purple drops ( even rarer ) to advance further.

So people with a full set of purples, did you all farm for them? Because that's something which is kinda a game killer for me. There's so much better things I can spend my time doing than hanging around shooting at a virtual cave :blank: tbh if I'd known Destiny would devolve this quickly into things like that being necessary to keep up, I might not have bought it.

So people with a full set of purples, did you all farm for them? Because that's something which is kinda a game killer for me. There's so much better things I can spend my time doing than hanging around shooting at a virtual cave :blank: tbh if I'd known Destiny would devolve this quickly into things like that being necessary to keep up, I might not have bought it.

I tried many times but failed.

I ended up buying my armour from Xur and the Vanguard dude.

Level up your Cryptarch at any cost. Mine is level 12. I think it increases your chances of getting better drops and better decryptions. Plus, every time you level him up he gives you 2/3 Purple Engrams (although a couple times I got just blue).

I've just got another legendary rocket launcher. This one does lightning elemental damage. *pops in the vault*

I also got another exotic bounty. I picked the one that will unlock the Bad Juju. I've yet to finish my shotgun one as I need some monies.

How do you put weapons in the vault?

When you do damage to someone and the damage number is the same colour as your elemental weapon, is that good or bad?

When you do damage to someone and the damage number is the same colour as your elemental weapon, is that good or bad?

Near the Cryptarch dude are some pillars with terminals on them. Press square.

White numbers are normal damage, yellow means you are hitting the enemies weak spot.

Some of the stronger enemies will have shields, coloured either orange, blue or purple. Using a weapon with the corresponding element will do double damage to that shield (e.g. using an solar/orange weapon against an orange shield).