NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Cheers to @Map and @somme for the games earlier, it was a really enjoyable first multiplayer session on the game for me. :D

Dat sword though!

;)

Really enjoying this game. :)

Cheers to @Map and @somme for the games earlier, it was a really enjoyable first multiplayer session on the game for me. :D

Really enjoying this game. :)

Yeah, great fun, sorry I got chucked out with a network error will be back on around 5 now if wanna play some more co op.

@somme go find your headset! :)

I don't agree with reviews, i'm finding it really enjoyable. It's an online game, i wasn't expecting less than needing friends to play online with.

I'm planning on a few hours online tomorrow sometime on my day off work, so i'm available for sessions.

Mars opened up for me. Haven't met the recommended level, yet :laughing:

Now I will dive into exploration.

I'm still holding off playing PvP because you can't get crucible marks before level 18.

I will hunt for my headset, although I do only have the "poverty" set which is why they've gone missing. I've probably chucked them in a draw with my other collection of headphones.

I was trying to work out who was who as your PSN's are different from your forum names. Was fun though! Definitely much more fun with others than alone.

Thought I'd leave the sword fun for one of you guys as I'd done that mission already and knew how fun it was

:D

I'll run through the clan and add those whom are not on the list, expect a few requests. Looking forward to some competitive matches over the weekend.

Had a stormer on the Crucible this morning. Managed to record it.

On the Mars map, I ran at - what I would quickly find out was the enemy's home capture point - saw the other team standing there. Lobbed a grenade as they blew me to pieces and I think I killed most of them.

Good stuff man.

I am clearly not used to the PS4's video recording features. I was playing Crucible yesterday and managed to pull off two awesome headshots in a row with the Sniper. My instinct was to immediately hit Share twice. Realised afterwards that I had basically deleted all of my gameplay up to that point. :(

What level are you and Blade at now? Just wondering if we are kicking around the same area. @lostmario will probably be level 20 by the time we get in from work. :D

Just off level 18. Cleared 3 bounties in one mission earlier. Mega points! Hoping to hit Level 20 tonight.

Going back on at 6.30. Got to sort out MK league for tomorrow first.

Will help out anyone with strike missions, just send an invite.

Starting to put together a good setup now, defense is 420+.

It's a game that is 100 x better playing with your mates but not as good gaming alone.

I wouldn't go that far, playing on your own is still good as there is a bit more pressure on you. You can't just run in like you can at times with 3 players.

I got stuck on some later moon mission, had loads of waves of enemies from every direction. It was hard to solo so I gave up lol. Might need some help at some point. Might not be back on til Friday though, off round a friends tomorrow day/night.

Getting a bit worried if the game is meant to be a bit cack on your own... Not a huge online gamer... And me being away for a week odd people on here will be miles ahead... Need to see if my mate has played much of it by the time I get back...

Looks really nice and playable but I am somewhat concerned by the absence of a matchmaking system.

Every time you join a raid (the things that really need more than 1 person), it matched you with 2 other players.

I'm really enjoying this. It just feels very satisfying to play for some reason. The weapons have a great kick to them. It doesn't feel like I'm shooting with a pea shooter.

Currently only level three. Still getting a grasp of what it is that I'm doing exactly. I'm in the Tower at the moment and just wandering around to see what's there.

Im up to lv7 , and I have not seen a single random person online . On the beta the tower was beaming with life and I met random people in the missions. And it's completely empty now ? Am I missing something ?

My games have been packed full of people. Not sure what's happening in yours.

I've sent a request to join the clan!

The PvP multiplayer is well good, enjoying it a lot. Finally understanding things, like why is some weapons/armour green....oh its because it has upgrades on it.

I've been sneakily reading this thread at break-times and dinner-time when at work. It's actually been very nice to see so many people off this forum excited about the same game. No arguments, no negativity, just gamers excited about gaming.

But the filesize is tiny...

I even changed my settings in firestorm to public and i still cant find anyone .

My tower plazer is empty , on the beta it was full of people .

Not met a single person online , this game really sucks without the online element

Thanks for an amazing evening of gaming tonight everyone, its been a huge amount of fun partaking in missions, hanging out at the tower and to top it all off team N-E dominated in a series of legendary PVP matches. :D

I was initially unsure of my pre-order, but now I'm reassured that Destiny is worth every penny. : peace:

Had some good PvP matches with @lostmario and @Blade last night. We got butchered in the first game, won the second and then got beat again in the third. In one of the games Blade went all Rambo and went on a killing streak! :D

Great PvP matches last night, first with @Hero\-of\-Time & @Blade then with a full team of N-E.

Also, got to Level 20.

Sounds like I went to bed too early ( was 11pm and I had work in the morning ) and missed all the fun. :( Who was playing?

Sounds like I went to bed too early ( was 11pm and I had work in the morning ) and missed all the fun. :( Who was playing?

@S\.C\.G and two others who I can't remember their names.