NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Another case of a new IP not selling...

Destiny has become GAME's most pre-ordered new IP in its history, the retailer has announced.

"We look forward to welcoming a huge population of fans into our stores at midnight. September 9th 2014 will be a pivotal moment for gamers all over the world, and we couldn't be more excited to be part of delivering what is a ground-breaking gaming experience," said GAME

I downloaded the Destiny app today and signed in using my PSN account. I had a play about with it and it says that the account has yet to play Destiny. I played the beta though. Does this not count?

Another case of a new IP not selling...

lol, never gets old.

I downloaded the Destiny app today and signed in using my PSN account. I had a play about with it and it says that the account has yet to play Destiny. I played the beta though. Does this not count?

Yeah, apparently the characters being deleted means it no longer counts, I think.

Yeah, apparently the characters being deleted means it no longer counts, I think.

I checked my PSN friends list on the app and I assume those who have played the beta are the ones with the Destiny logo next to their name?

Any Tesco users got a dispatch notification yet? I'm getting a bit antsy here :p

No, but I just used their web chat and they said it would be shipped later today and arrive tomorrow.

Amazon still haven't dispatched mine.

...I hope it comes tomorrow. :|

Amazon still haven't dispatched mine.

...I hope it comes tomorrow. :|

Same here...they are still "preparing the shipment".

Estimated delivery date: tomorrow. :blank:

Getting a little worried here...

Well, that makes the both of us at least.

I'm sure it will be fine, tbh.

Jeff & Brad are both livestreaming Destiny on giantbomb. I'm getting the impression they're both pretty cool on it so far. It's got a lot of buzz (and budget) to justify.

I think it's couriered but you don't need to sign for it.

If it comes via Parcel Force, i'm never getting it. Parcel Force never seem to get the correct town, they get the street right. But they deliver my packages 2 miles away. Worst occurance, they delivered a parcel to a street in Newport, which is 8-10 miles away

I think they use their own Amazon Logistics. But I'm not 100% on that.

Anyone know how many characters we're allowed?

Three character slots, if I remember correctly.

Three character slots, if I remember correctly.

Ah so one for each class then. That's what I thought. Cheers. :)

Destiny is getting a custom audio mode for the wireless headset. :D

We have an exclusive Destiny audio mode that will be available via the free Headset Companion App for PS4 and PS3 starting tomorrow. Enjoy the sounds of the Destiny universe the way Bungie intended with this custom-tuned audio mode for the Gold Wireless Stereo Headset.

My copy has been dispatched...it's in the hand of the worst parcel service in Germany.

If I'm lucky, VERY lucky, I'll get it tomorrow evening. :blank:

Just realised that Tesco won't dispatch my copy until the day of release. Am cri. Ine's family are coming from Belgium this weekend. I probably won't get to play it til...Monday. Fuckkkkk.

Had a funny moment earlier.

Ine: "Shall we get some cake and cider tomorrow to celebrate?"

Jim: "oooh, but the game won't arrive tomorrow."

Ine: "I meant for our anniversary :("

Jim: "ooooohhhhhh!"

Had a funny moment earlier.

Ine: "Shall we get some cake and cider tomorrow to celebrate?"

Jim: "oooh, but the game won't arrive tomorrow."

Ine: "I meant for our anniversary :("

Jim: "ooooohhhhhh!"

And she didn't break up with you? :p

I asked Tesco again on their webchat and they said that their system wasn't updating, and that the games had already been shipped today for delivery tomorrow.

I asked Tesco again on their webchat and they said that their system wasn't updating, and that the games had already been shipped today for delivery tomorrow.

IDONTBELIEVEYOU