NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

I got to terms with not being able to play tomorrow and instead am really looking forward to Tuesday. : peace: totally want to play tomorrow, though

Let's hope the inevitable PSN downtime tomorrow won't extend to the day after :laughing:

I will buy energy drinks, Pizza and lots of snacks.

My two DS4s will be charged. So will my Headset. The Destiny App has been upgraded. :D I will be prepared.

Haven't been this excited for anything game related in years (probably won't change until a release date for No Man's Sky gets announced). :yay:

Edited by drahkon

No Man's Sky is definitely the top of my list, but I am eagerly awaiting my Destiny delivery, which will probably be Tuesday as well.

So pissed off that I have a thesis to finish. I want to play this when it comes out. :(

well I have my copy in hand, nothing more than an expensive coaster for now since you can't do anything without the servers!

Lucky you.

Hopefully mine arrives tomorrow, get put into the Royal Mail depot as no-one will be home to collect it. And i'll pick it up Tuesday on my way to work.

I don't know why places shipped early, as it's known the servers are not online until Monday 1pm at the earliest.

Mine should arrive tomorrow morning...

...this will be the first time I've received a coaster in the mail since the last time we were sent those AOL trial disks. :heh:

I've preordered it and am waiting for it to dispatch.

I'm not excited about this.

I know very little about it.

I probably won't know what to do.

I hope to be impressed. :D

Anyone here rocking the X360 version or is everyone going PS4?

After enjoying the beta I kinda shelved my excitement for Destiny. I still wanted to play more, but I was content to wait a few months and see how the game holds up once launch hype dies down. That said, I'm well overdue a couple of days off work and some mental downtime, so the odds of me grabbing this at launch have increased somewhat.

Edited by Guy

I doubt i'll get my copy until Wednesday. I think the Amazon orders may require a signature when they get delivered and with me being at work I will miss the postie. :(

I've preordered it and am waiting for it to dispatch.

I'm not excited about this.

I know very little about it.

I probably won't know what to do.

I hope to be impressed. :D

Brah, we're going to have so much fun.

That sounds weirdly sexual.

:blank:

And don't forget: The Fifa 15 Demo will be out on Wednesday.

Amazon.de is preparing the shipment. Will get it tomorrow. And it's official: I'll get the Ghost Edition : peace:

Regarding setting N-Europe as your "clan" (seemingly a requirement for some of those trophies), it seems like only me and Map have done it.

Once you join the N-Europe group, make sure you're logged in an it should have an option here- "Set as PlayStation clan".

Hm, I don't see the "Set as PlayStation clan" option :blank:

Edited by drahkon

Hm, I don't see the "Set as PlayStation clan" option :blank:

Clans got reset after the Beta, I think we can set our clans again tomorrow.

I doubt i'll get my copy until Wednesday. I think the Amazon orders may require a signature when they get delivered and with me being at work I will miss the postie. :(

A signature? That can't be right.

Mine hasn't been dispatched yet but I'm on Prime so that's nothing unusual.

A signature? That can't be right.

Mine hasn't been dispatched yet but I'm on Prime so that's nothing unusual.

The package has tracking on it so I assume it will need signed for?

Weird. I'm on Prime as well and mine got shipped on Saturday.

Anyone order from Shopto? I ordered the limited edition supposed to come today sometime via DPD but the tracking number don't work D:

I'm finding it hilarous reading the comments on GAME's twitter and facebook pages from people whom are angry that Destiny has yet to arrive, seeing as some of them have had dispatch notices from Thursday. Maybe GAME have put a block on the mail services to not deliver before Tuesday, i have no idea. But it's quite funny reading them.

"Why have i not had my game yet, grrrr this is bad service i'm not buying from you guys again"

And to answer the question as to why no-one can set "N-Europe as a clan". I've just re-enabled the feature for both Xbox and Playstation gamers. And the reason no-one can join, i've just tried it now. You need to have Destiny installed and played for it to work.

Edited by Jimbob

So if I want to join the N-Europe clan for Destiny, I need to install the game, play it, sign up to an external website and THEN I can join? :blank:

Am I missing something... you can't just join via the game? Or is it one of those stat-tracking websites which works as a companion to the game which you have to rely on for certain aspects of it? :wtf:

Not long now.

Destiny's servers aren't even online and the day-one update for the multiplayer first-person shooter has already been rolled out onto the PlayStation Network service, weighing in at 296MB and taking the game to version 1.02.

Anyone order from Shopto? I ordered the limited edition supposed to come today sometime via DPD but the tracking number don't work D:

Mine got dispatched today via DPD and my tracking isn't working either. I'm guessing they haven't updated the tracking yet? Or it's broken. lol

Mine dispatched. Though I'm going away for a week tomorrow so won't get to play it anyway!

Trying to decided whether to head to one of the midnight launches for this happening in town or whether I should wait and just pick it up tomorrow. Probably just end up waiting but tempted to go and get a few hours in on it before work tomorrow.

I do have a question for those that played the beta: I don't yet have a headset for my PS4 and probably won't be able to pick one up till next month so how vital, if at all, is having one for playing? Like I know it would be a necessity for raids and stuff but for the Strike missions and what not could I get by without? I do have the hands-free headset for my phone if it was necessary so would that work with the PS4?

Really excited to actually sit down and play it. Would've loved to have played the beta so I'm not completely blind going in but guess it just means I've not had much spoiled. Just to decided on what class to go. Hmmm... thinking at this rate I may well just take tomorrow off and spend the day playing this.

So if I want to join the N-Europe clan for Destiny, I need to install the game, play it, sign up to an external website and THEN I can join? :blank:

Am I missing something... you can't just join via the game? Or is it one of those stat-tracking websites which works as a companion to the game which you have to rely on for certain aspects of it? :wtf:

You can use the Companion app, which is available on Android and i believe iPhones. You can sign up through there using your PSN or Xbox Live credentials, then link to the group through there.

If only if it was as easy as doing it via the game, maybe there is a choice once the game is out. Who knows.

Mine got dispatched today via DPD and my tracking isn't working either. I'm guessing they haven't updated the tracking yet? Or it's broken. lol

I just called them because I am sad like that, they said the tracking number won't go live until 7pm tonight as its due for delivery tomorrow...When I am back to work D:

I just called them because I am sad like that, they said the tracking number won't go live until 7pm tonight as its due for delivery tomorrow...When I am back to work D:

Ah I see. I'm sure they normally track earlier though, even if it's just to say they've got the package in their depot. Cheers for finding out though. :)

I do have a question for those that played the beta: I don't yet have a headset for my PS4 and probably won't be able to pick one up till next month so how vital, if at all, is having one for playing? Like I know it would be a necessity for raids and stuff but for the Strike missions and what not could I get by without? I do have the hands-free headset for my phone if it was necessary so would that work with the PS4?

The headset you get free with the PS4 will probably get you by for a little while, I used it during the Beta and it worked fine. When you upgrade I recommend the Playstation wireless headset, a few of us on here have them now and they're excellent.

You can use an 3.5mm headphones/mic. You can even use iPhone headphones, if you like.

The package has tracking on it so I assume it will need signed for?

Weird. I'm on Prime as well and mine got shipped on Saturday.

I think it's couriered but you don't need to sign for it.