NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

That's what I hope. It needs to be dispatched on Saturday at the latest...then I'll get it on Monday.

And if it's true that Bungie opens up the servers as soon as it's 9th September somewhere in the world, I'll be able to play on Monday when the clock strikes 2pm.

That would be sweet if they did that, I probably won't be playing it until Wednesday if the postman is whom I think it is, never bothers coming round on a Tuesday. :(

Ordered mine from Tesco. Got it for £40 with a free EX-06 headset (using a voucher code). Plus I paid for it with Clubcard vouchers so I got it for nothing.

So it can come next month for all I care :D

A couple of retailers are already sending out copies.

Apparently all retailers have copies in stock.

BwrxPX4CUAERMwB.jpg

1o2ZWfI.jpg

COME ON AMAZON. Ship mine now. Please...

Wouldn't it be pointless any of the stores sending out Destiny early, especially when no-one can play it until launch day?

Wouldn't it be pointless any of the stores sending out Destiny early, especially when no-one can play it until launch day?

Of course :p It's a bit early now, but with a bit of luck we could play on Monday

Of course :p It's a bit early now, but with a bit of luck we could play on Monday

If it arrived early for me, it would be like Black Flag all over again for me. Staring at the game and awaiting the console to arrive.

If it arrived early for me, it would be like Black Flag all over again for me. Staring at the game and awaiting the console to arrive.

I'd have all the stuff from the Ghost Edition to go through :p

I'd have all the stuff from the Ghost Edition to go through :p

I forgot i got the Limited Edition, so i guess there's a few things to look at in there. Nice you got the Ghost Edition, guess the Ghost won't activate until Tuesday either haha

Sweet. Probably won't use it for Raids/PvP but for a quick run through missions and Strikes it's nice to have.

Also...

DestinyFragrance

Boohoo, poor Microsoft that showered many a developer with money to get exclusive stuff is crying...:indeed:

Will be interesting to see whether Destiny sells a shit load more on PS4 than XBone.

DestinyFragrance

Boohoo, poor Microsoft that showered many a developer with money to get exclusive stuff is crying...:indeed:

At first it seems like a humorous way around the advertising thing, but "Thanks for smelling that something was up" is incredibly hypocritical.

It was just announced that if you buy Destiny on PS3 or 360 digitally that you can upgrade for free to PS4 and X1. You can also keep playing the last gen versions after upgrading.

I'm still waiting for my shopto order to dispatch. Hopefully it'll dispatch today!

Destiny has been dispatched from Amazon!

The race is now on for me to try and finish Watch Dogs before it arrives.

Destiny has been dispatched from Amazon!

:blank: Amazon.de sucks

Well, no Destiny for me until Tuesday :(

Edited by drahkon

:blank: Amazon.de sucks

Well, no Destiny for me until Tuesday :(

To be fair, in the email it says it will be a Tuesday delivery.

To be fair, in the email it says it will be a Tuesday delivery.

Yeah, mine just shipped from Amazon as well, not banking on it turning up Monday though.

Mine dispatched, won't be here until Tuesday :(. But in good news, they knocked the price down a further £5 before sending it out. £75 was charged to my account. :):)

Screw you GAME and your £95 Edition with new scooter skin.

My amazon order shipped

You know amazon actually deliver Sunday too, I ordered a firefly book last month and it was delivered by amazon on the Sunday following a full three days ahead if their estimate

But I don't expect it until monday

I hate you all :blank:

I have to wait a day longer...will have to play 12 hours straight to catch up with you guys :p

Ordered mine from Tesco. Got it for £40 with a free EX-06 headset (using a voucher code). Plus I paid for it with Clubcard vouchers so I got it for nothing.

So it can come next month for all I care :D

Similarly, I bought the LE using vouchers and ended up paying only £25 for it. I had hoped it would have shipped on Saturday, but now I guess even a Tuesday delivery isn't particularly guaranteed....

I got an email from Tesco saying it will be delivered on release date. If it's shipped first class tomorrow then it should arrive on time.