NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Saw the first trailer on TV last night. Tis getting real.

I couldn't get the time off work, but i got a day off later on launch week to play it all day.

Tis getting real.

It is. IT IS.

So excited. :yay:

galv5Il.gif

One and a half week.

I'll be able to play this for two days straight. And I plan to do exactly that.

dpfy.gif

I totally forgot that I pre-ordered the Ghost Edition. And mine didn't get cancelled (there were reports that a lot of pre-orders got cancelled).

HOLY SHIT : peace:

Hope that Amazon ships this so it gets delivered a day before release. And then I hope the servers open at midnight. And then I hope that PSN doesn't go down. :D

Edited by drahkon

7F9-767-F74

Redeem this code (Bungie.net) to get the following emblem:

59IIVAA.jpg

You get the code after exploring every planet in PlanetView : peace:

Also: Here are 17 other codes, in case you haven't already redeemed them (they are found on Grimmoire Cards; no one knows what they will earn you when the game gets released):

Warlock: YKA-RJG-MH9

Hunter: 3DA-P4X-F6A

Titan: MVD-4N3-NKH

Rixis: TCN-HCD-TGY

Old-Russia: HDX-ALM-V4K

Hive: 473-MXR-3X9

Moon: JMR-LFN-4A3

Gjallorhorn: HC3-H44-DKC

Duke MK.44: 69P-KRM-JJA

The Tower: 69P-VCH-337

The Hive: Ogre 69R-CKD-X7L

Valley of the kings, Mars: 69R-DDD-FCP

The Fallen: 69R-F99-AXG

Red Death: 69R-VL7-J6A

The Cabal: 69X-DJN-74V

The Devastated Coast, Venus: 6A7-7NP-3X7

Vex Minotaur: 6A9-DTG-YGN

Paid for my copy of the game on ShopTo already. : peace:

Figured I might as well seeing as they'll be processing tomorrow anyway so I took the opportunity to at least pay for a third of the game using Paypal funds. :heh:

Not long now! :)

Paid for my copy of the game on ShopTo already. : peace:

Figured I might as well seeing as they'll be processing tomorrow anyway so I took the opportunity to at least pay for a third of the game using Paypal funds. :heh:

Not long now! :)

I'm getting it from Shop to too! Haha!! Excited!

I think a lot of people will be mate, welcome to our regularly recurring world of pre-launch "OMG MINE HASNT DISPATCHED IM GOING TO RING THEM UP AND FUCKING KIL- ...oh wait, just got the email, yay!"

Wonder if Amazon will process it tomorrow as well?

That's what I hope. It needs to be dispatched on Saturday at the latest...then I'll get it on Monday.

And if it's true that Bungie opens up the servers as soon as it's 9th September somewhere in the world, I'll be able to play on Monday when the clock strikes 2pm.

Any reviews for this? Have it preordered, but not even sure if I want it unless it's particularly amazing!

Any reviews for this? Have it preordered, but not even sure if I want it unless it's particularly amazing!

Here is my review, of the beta:

Really good. ;)

Co-op play seems to be the focus and Bungie's tried and testing FPS mechanics. If you like that sort of thing, along with a bit of an RPG/MMO loot gathering focus, you will like this.

Cancel your pre-order, then. I assume we won't get any reviews until 5-7 days after release.

The servers won't open early for reviewers.

Yeah, there's no real benefit to preordering unless you're sold on what you've seen/played already. You could walk in a store one week later and pick it up for the same price.

Here is my review, of the beta:

Really good. ;)

Co-op play seems to be the focus and Bungie's tried and testing FPS mechanics. If you like that sort of thing, along with a bit of an RPG/MMO loot gathering focus, you will like this.

I played the beta, it seemed good. Is it pretty much a multiplayer game then? Hmmm. I would cancel but I got it for £40 and it won't be that cheap...

If you liked Halo, you'll like this. If you don't, you won't.

That's the thing, I didn't really like Halo... I enjoyed the beta of this more than I enjoyed any of the halos I played (1-3)

No one is getting review copies till Monday, so probably won't be any until Thursday Friday I imagine.

If you've played the beta, are still unsure about it but want something amazing, I'd give it a miss.

...wind blows over the footprint... which is only there because there's no wind on the moon.