NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Was wondering why you weren't saying anything. Should have just invited me to party chat.

Not sure why it wasn't working though, I was chatting with Map just fine.

Were you and Map partied up? Been trying to abuse my fireteam today as well but nobody can hear anything.

I like this game. Feels like Borderlands but the shooting feels better. The versus multiplayer is kind of shit though.

Where are you bitches pre-ordering from? What's the best price atm? Amazon have it for £45, so seems like the best option. Not really interested in special editions, etc.

Can't wait for this to arrive. :D

So, I managed to finally get into the Beta yesterday evening, and I love it! It seems a lot more structured and has a much better pacing that the alpha (which I expected.) Also met some lovely Canadian's, and joined their fire team. :)

Just out of intrigue.... does anyone still have a spare PS3 code? Wouldn't mind trying it on past-gen! :)

Had some fun with a couple off the forum earlier! Anyone else hope they add more levels and stuff when its down for maintenance? IM level 8 already :(

Where are you bitches pre-ordering from? What's the best price atm? Amazon have it for £45, so seems like the best option. Not really interested in special editions, etc.

Can't wait for this to arrive. :D

Tesco have it for 45, 40 with a code.

Well after playing it I can definitely say I'll get it on launch, funds allowing.

Thanks again for the code Drahkon :D

Can someone explain this, I joined some dude and off we popped to do a mission on earth, other people then arrived on the map as well, were they technically part of the team but not on the strike team? Or does the game just allow other people to do other missions and the same area at the same time? Does that even make sense?

I've managed to pick out a few other well known actors lending their voices. Obviously there's Peter Dinklage but I also heard Lance Reddick (Broyles in Fringe) and Claudia Black (Farscape/SG-1. Nice to hear some familiar voices!

Can someone explain this, I joined some dude and off we popped to do a mission on earth, other people then arrived on the map as well, were they technically part of the team but not on the strike team? Or does the game just allow other people to do other missions and the same area at the same time? Does that even make sense?

Right first time, other people can appear in the map too when you're in close proximity who aren't in your strike team.

Codes to redeem on Bungie.net for in-game items/small DLC.

The Codes

These codes were printed on the corresponding cards. Copy and paste them into the Code Redemption page on Bungie.net to redeem them for in-game content.

CARD

CODE

Warlock

YKA-RJG-MH9

Hunter

3DA-P4X-F6A

Titan

MVD-4N3-NKH

Rixis

TCN-HCD-TGY

Old Russia

HDX-ALM-V4K

Hive

473-MXR-3X9

Moon

JMR-LFN-4A3

Gjallorhorn Launcher

HC3-H44-DKC

Duke Mk. 44

69P-KRM-JJA

The Tower

69P-VCH-337

Hive Ogre

69R-CKD-X7L

Valley of the Kings

69R-DDD-FCP

The Fallen

69R-F99-AXG

Red Death

69R-VL7-J6A

The Cabal

69X-DJN-74V

The Devastated Coast

6A7-7NP-3X7

Vex Minotaur

6A9-DTG-YGN

Had some fun with a couple off the forum earlier! Anyone else hope they add more levels and stuff when its down for maintenance? IM level 8 already :(

Yeah, was good fun with you and @Sheikah yesterday. :)

There was an Iron Banner multiplayer event last night which I think is on again tonight at 10pm, so hopefully they add more co op stuff as well. Surely they will open up the story mission on the moon at some point?

I'll be on for a few hours later if anyone fancies joining me.

There was an Iron Banner multiplayer event last night which I think is on again tonight at 10pm,

Ohhh is that true? Missed it yesterday so would love to have the chance today :)

Played this for a bit earlier, and probably the last chance I'll get to play it before the beta finishes.

My guy looked pretty rad though.

Did two Iron Banner matches. Laggy as fuck, so stopped.

Still insanely fin : peace:

Also got a level 20 legendary hand cannon as a reward. wtf.

Had a good session this evening, attempted to complete the strike. But failed on the very last hurdle, had the enemy down to the tiniest amount of health as well. But i did reach level 8, which meant i could use a gun i had especially bought to celebrate.

Oh well, 2 days off then back for a final fix before it closes again.

I can't get logged into the Bungie account I entered my beta code on.. Tried logging in with Microsoft account and Google account but it just wants me to make a new profile. Can't use Facebook login at work but I don't think it's that.

I'm sure I did it before via a Microsoft account... Really looking forward to this on Wednesday for the Xbox One. Anyone know if we can download in advance of the beta going live?

PS3 player here. Game plays okay (despite the awful PS3 elephant controller) but it really doesn't look like much. Everything is really smeary, like a regular PS3 game had the quality turned down to ULTRA LOW.

Might hop onto the 360 version in a few days and see if there's any improvement.

Despite the issues above, I'm enjoying the beta a lot so far. I wish the aiming was a bit more like Halo than COD, circles are easier to aim with than squares/crosses, but I'm slowly getting used to it.

I spent a while last night wandering around Old Russia in the explore mode. Found plenty of missions scattered about and loads more players doing their own thing. That element of the game feels really good, but I still can't help but think it's all gonna get pretty stale really quickly and might try to stick it out on an older system until more next (current) gen stuff arrives.

Also... that PVP announcer has go to go. Worst thing about the beta by far.

I can't get logged into the Bungie account I entered my beta code on.. Tried logging in with Microsoft account and Google account but it just wants me to make a new profile. Can't use Facebook login at work but I don't think it's that.

I'm sure I did it before via a Microsoft account... Really looking forward to this on Wednesday for the Xbox One. Anyone know if we can download in advance of the beta going live?

I'm not sure if the servers will be on to let a download go ahead. Worth a shot i guess.

Oh well, 2 days non-beta access then back for a final stint on Wednesday and Friday.