NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

You must have a shitty connection I'm at 91% now!

Indeed I have. That's not why I'm complaining, though. I hate that I'm not able to play a different game while downloading.

Also: Why not give out the beta codes gradually a couple of days before the start? Have pre-loading available and boom: No complaints about the downloads.

Also: Why not give out the beta codes gradually a couple of days before the start? Have pre-loading available and boom: No complaints about the downloads.

I know, it's pretty silly. They must have known this would lead to problems.

It's stupid. I'll have to leave my PS4 running overnight to download, and that's not a prospect I like... :/

It's stupid. I'll have to leave my PS4 running overnight to download, and that's not a prospect I like... :/

I don't think you need to leave it on.

I don't think you need to leave it on.

Does that count for standby mode though? Some are reporting that it doesn't work. Guess I'd best bite the bullet and do it. Worst case scenario is more downloading tomorrow, I guess... :/

@Daft Digital guardian edition is up on the store. :D

Sent you a friend request. :)

Does that count for standby mode though? Some are reporting that it doesn't work. Guess I'd best bite the bullet and do it. Worst case scenario is more downloading tomorrow, I guess... :/

Tried it just now. Put the PS4 into standby for a couple of minutes and turned back on to check the byte-count: Data has been downloaded. : peace:

Just tried it my end. Didn't work for me. Bugger it, I'll start it off before I leave for work tomorrow, and I've asked my flat mate to keep an eye on it. Should be ok, hopefully...

@Daft Digital guardian edition is up on the store. :D

Sent you a friend request. :)

Cheers! Pre-ordered and added!

I wasn't expecting much from the graphics on the PS3 version, buy god it's such an horrific mess. The graphics haven't been adapted to the PS3 at all and feels like playing a PC version with absolutely everything on "Very Low", with very jaggy shadows and textures.

The PS3 can do much better. This is probably the first PS3 game I've played that is so ugly that it significantly detracts from the experience.

Either it's a very lazy job, it's just like this for the beta or there's some kind of background download for the real graphics.

I never played the alpha but fuck me what a cracking game I'm up to level 5 already. Had a few missions with @MATtheHAT = good times!

1909534_560731870702571_1717584645883752517_o.jpg

Just picking up where i left off.

They certainly have polished up Dinklage's voice this time around, can actually tell it's him this time around.

Level 7. Got my hand cannon and sniper rifle combo going again. Joy.

Playing on the ps3, think i'll get this version if the framerate holds up which it looks like it is doing. Impressive. Character customisation is nice. Haven't played a cool looking cyborg in quite awhile.

They certainly have polished up Dinklage's voice this time around, can actually tell it's him this time around.

At work, but organising my guardian on the companion app, very handy! :)

Whuut, it sounding like him is the worst thing. I can't believe it was worse before.

Rather than selecting someone on the basis of being currently popular because of Game of Thrones, they should've got someone who's established for dramatic/engaging voiceover work.

I feel like I'm listening to someone who a) considers himself way above games, and b) thinks I'm a massive nerd, and is humouring me with lines he finds ridiculous.

They added some beeps, still shit. Should've cut a lot of the lines out.

Edited by Shorty

Woo PS4 just arrived, does anyone have a spare Destiny beta key they could hook me up with?

Woo PS4 just arrived, does anyone have a spare Destiny beta key they could hook me up with?

Have 2 codes here - good luck!

3GM9-NKN3-NED6

MQF9-N8NG-HEDT

:bowdown:

Edited by Cookyman
Automerged Doublepost

@Jimbob is a hero and gave me a Beta code. Now stuck in the office for another 3 hours staring at the clock watching the minutes pass.

My weekend is going to be officially a write off now! Thanks again dude!!! :heart: