NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Ah, you can load up Destiny but it still needs to download 10.97GB. 2.03GB down!! :D

Ah, you can load up Destiny but it still needs to download 10.97GB. 2.03GB down!! :D

Lol. :( No way I'll be able to play today....

Ah, you can load up Destiny but it still needs to download 10.97GB.

9d26yg.gif

Email? Just got to the Bungie website and log in.

6.2GB downloaded now. O_O

Although there's no guarantee the servers will hold once it's completely downloaded.

It let me validate the code, then the store went to shit. I want to know what bright spark decided to release all codes at the exact same time. And 3 for each person at once, too.

Downloading now (took me 8 bloody attempts at least!) Only 40ish hours to go.... yay.... :/

No email yet Why?

The email with the original code from your retailer? Mine took weeks to arrive, after that you do the rest from bungie.net

I'm finally to the stage of installing/downloading the 11GB after about 30 attempts to connect to the store and redeem!

How did you guys do it? Must be at 40 attempts or something and still no dice. Decided to leave it til later, the whole system is just retarded.

8GB downloaded. Obviously I've been super lucky because this has been ridiculously smooth. Everything worked first time exactly how it should have. The store took about 30 seconds to redeem the code but yeah, that was all.

They really should have done pre-loading with this. I'm sure they will in the future.

How did you guys do it? Must be at 40 attempts or something and still no dice. Decided to leave it til later, the whole system is just retarded.

I did it through the store on PS4. If it helps you can use the 3 dots on the onscreen keyboard to copy/paste. Took me 20+ attempts with various errors. Tried the website on my PC at one point but that never loaded at all.

The in game download is actually going relatively quickly/smoothly in comparison.

I'm glad I'll get a Wii U tomorrow. No problems with their online service...

...because they have none. TROLOLOLOLOL.

Ehem. Anyway, yeah. Why no pre-loading? :blank: And that "in-game"-download sucks ass. No way to play a different game when downloading -.-

Well...31 hours to download the client. And the same I guess to download the fucking ingame shit...

Worst way to give out the beta ever...:indeed:

Wait: Now it's only 179MB for the client? Still sucks that it has to be an ingame download...

Can you close the game down, or do you have to leave it open for it to download? :/

Just been booted off. Kinda forgot it was a persistently online game until that happened.

Just been booted off. Kinda forgot it was a persistently online game until that happened.

Well it is a beta I guess. How is it?

I'm at 36% on the download...................

It's good, difficult to draw a conclusion from the opening sequence though as it's quite generic. Struggling to ignore Dinklage's phoned in performance after hearing about it so much :p

Hm, when I finally logged in again I had 0 ammo for both guns then disconnected again 5 seconds later.

Can you close the game down, or do you have to leave it open for it to download? :/

Think it has to be open. The controller has to be on, too. The download seemed to stop when I turned the DS4 off...hope the final game will handle that better, i.e. no inapp downloads...

I'm at 6%...after 1 hour...

Think it has to be open. The controller has to be on, too. The download seemed to stop when I turned the DS4 off...hope the final game will handle that better, i.e. no inapp downloads...

Cheers for the info, that does suck quite a bit though. Why they couldn't they have just let us use the usual download method? :(

You must have a shitty connection I'm at 91% now!