NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Yeah, that's true. You could probably pick up that figurine from a comic book store or somewhere for less than £50

Yeah, more than likely! I bet it didn't cost them a massive amount of cash to manufacturer and produce either. Bloody corporations... ¬¬

So everyone on the beta gets 3 codes, meaning they have 2 spare codes for friends. Anyone who hasn't registered for the beta can get one of my spares when they become available soon. You already pre-ordered it for the beta @Fierce_LiNk?

So everyone on the beta gets 3 codes, meaning they have 2 spare codes for friends. Anyone who hasn't registered for the beta can get one of my spares when they become available soon. You already pre-ordered it for the beta @Fierce_LiNk?

Haven't pre-ordered it yet and not really fussed on the beta, if I'm honest. Would rather just wait til release and play the fuck out of it then.

If anyone does have a spare code come the 17th I would more than gladly accept it! :)

If anyone does have a spare code come the 17th I would more than gladly accept it! :)

Remind me of that again on the 17th. I'll give you one of my spare codes :)

Remind me of that again on the 17th. I'll give you one of my spare codes :)

Cheers! Very thankful :D The game looks great!

I've spotted various groups appearing on the Bungie site regarding Destiny Clans/Groups. Not sure if i've done it right, but if anyone wants to join it feel free. It's open to all.

I've spotted various groups appearing on the Bungie site regarding Destiny Clans/Groups. Not sure if i've done it right, but if anyone wants to join it feel free. It's open to all.

I've requested to join think you need to confirm it.

Sent a request, too : peace:

I won't be able to play on Thursday. :( Maybe, just maybe on Friday.

@somme I'll send you the code as soon as I can on Thursday. Probably in the morning unless I have to take care of some stuff at home. Hope it's also ok if you get it later that day.

Edited by drahkon

Sent a request, too : peace:

I won't be able to play on Thursday. :( Maybe, just maybe on Friday.

@somme I'll send you the code as soon as I can on Thursday. Probably in the morning unless I have to take care of some stuff at home. Hope it's also ok if you get it later that day.

That sounds great. Cheers again! :)

Will ps3 and ps4 players be able to play together? Is the beta available for ps3 players too? Really want this game but can't afford a ps4 at the moment.

Totally didin't realise this was already upon us. WAAAAA!! And i'm not at work for the next two days. :D

tumblr_n71hnslTdd1rq6icwo4_250.gif

Why is there a space in the clan name? My inner editor is displeased :p

Haven't pre-ordered it yet and not really fussed on the beta, if I'm honest. Would rather just wait til release and play the fuck out of it then.

I'm mainly using the beta to see if it's any good.

You can download the Destiny app on iOS now.

Anyone have a spare PS4 beta code?

I'll be grabbing the Digital Copy most likely. And I already had access to a Beta code when I attended the Infamous launch event so I'll send you one when I get them, if you still need one.

Everyone gets two spare, but not til tomorrow. Mine are accounted for, unfortunately.

Are the spares limited to the same platform as the original? I have registered for Xbox One and have one code accounted for so far, so the other is going spare.

You can download the Destiny app on iOS now.

Cheers, will check it out a bit later.

I should also have a spare PS4 code tomorrow if anyone still needs one.

Also see that Amazon have dropped the price £15 on the limited edition now, bit more reasonable considering it has the expansion pass stuff.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/ACTIVISION-87122EN-Destiny-Limited-Edition/dp/B00L8IW9ES/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1405526405&sr=8-2&keywords=destiny+ps4

Everyone gets two spare, but not til tomorrow. Mine are accounted for, unfortunately.

I was also mildly disappointed to see the lack of a hyphen. :p

Still noticed nobody added yet, if possible maybe make a couple of other people admins too? Then you'll get people added quicker in the future.