NEurope
Serebii

Free game if you have a 3DS XL

You love customisation, don't you? :heh:
Just a bit, yeah. :D

It's pretty much my favourite feature in video games. :smile:

I'll never forget that epic Dragon Quest IX experience...
Oh man, I loved messing around with all the wardrobe/weapon combinations in that game. :love:

dqixteam.jpg

dqixevilteam.jpg

dqixmas.jpg

:laughing:

So... Erm... How do I get my free game if I've already registered my XL?

After logging in, go to club nintendo, then scroll through the top header by clicking on the arrow. You should see the promotion that will allow you to choose your game.

Edited by -Dem0-

Just registered for a copy of Mario 3D Land. This will be a nice early birthday present from Nintendo.

If i get mario land 3d and then trade in my hard copy can i still access my save file or will i need to start a new one?

Oh, I can't remember at the moment but I think that I read there will be a tool that will allow you to transfer your retail save files. I don't know, I'm probably wrong :sad:

All I know is that I haven't heard anything about this issue as of late.

There will be a tool. It's not due out until about Spring if I remember right.

After logging in, go to club nintendo, then scroll through the top header by clicking on the arrow. You should see the promotion that will allow you to choose your game.

It isn't there... I've checked every page and I just can't find it.

Bugger. Me registering it months ago won't affect this will it?!

Is it possible to create a UK Club Nintendo account without an actual UK postal address or UK telephone number?

It isn't there... I've checked every page and I just can't find it.

Bugger. Me registering it months ago won't affect this will it?!

You have to go to 'My account' and then scroll through the top header by clicking on the arrow.

I wonder why they're making us wait until January. I just thought they wouldn't start sending the codes out until then.

That would make more sense. Like the Kid Icarus download codes, once they were sent you was ready to use it.

On topic. I got my code for New Style Boutique.

No love for those who brought the original 3DS after it had its price reduced. I kinda want New Style Boutique too.

Haven't got mine either. Checked Junk Mail but I don't think it's in there.

[EDIT] - Got it! Thanks Nintendo!

Edited by Grazza

Did anyone get sent an extra survey about this? My email client thought it looked "very suspicious" but I followed the link anyway, as I thought it must be genuine (as I had taken part in the promotion). I was asked to state my country, then asked whether this promotion influenced me to buy a 3DS XL. I said "No", and then was blocked from the rest of the survey as I "didn't meet the criteria".

I'm probably being paranoid but I'm a bit concerned about it now...

Did anyone get sent an extra survey about this? My email client thought it looked "very suspicious" but I followed the link anyway, as I thought it must be genuine (as I had taken part in the promotion). I was asked to state my country, then asked whether this promotion influenced me to buy a 3DS XL. I said "No", and then was blocked from the rest of the survey as I "didn't meet the criteria".

I'm probably being paranoid but I'm a bit concerned about it now...

I did that survey, exactly the same thing happened to me too.

The stars for it appeared on my Club Nintendo account though, so it's definitely not suspicious. :)

Easiest/quickest 50 stars ever. :heh:

Has anyone else here still not recieved their code?

I submitted my choice the day after the promotion was revealed and I'm still waiting on my New Style Boutique code...

Has anyone else here still not recieved their code?

I submitted my choice the day after the promotion was revealed and I'm still waiting on my New Style Boutique code...

Did you sent any msg to support service?