NEurope
D_prOdigy

SEGA 3D Classics

Considering it's a "Most requested" thing, I'd be very surprised if it wasn't Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

Please be true, its the only one i want now - with Knuckles since its the other half of the game, regardless of the extra character

If that is the full list of games that's going in the collection and not just a list of requested titles, then the mystery game has to be Golden Axe: The Revenge of Death Adder surely?

There's no way they'd bother writing a System 32 emulator for just one game (Outrunners) and people have been begging for a home release for that game for decades!

That's a fair shout, although I would prefer just Sonic 3. I always thought Sonic 3 was better without the Knuckles add-on.

Whaaa? But that's just half the game!

Hoping it's S3&K or a Phantasy Star. It better be good if they are keeping it secret/hyping it up.

The latest issue of Famitsu is teasing certain parts of the game.

From Gaf.

Originally Posted by The Bankslammer

I don't have Famitsu on me, but the source I'm reading says there's 4 new games, with Turbo OutRun being the first.

Thunderforce 3 just got announced for the collection!

Not only that, but apparently SEGA also announced that they acquired the rights to Technosoft's entire catelogue! (which should mean more releases of their past titles in the future! :D)

They also released an updated version of their trailer for the 3rd retail collection

2 more games to be announced still. What could they be...

So this is out this friday, but can't seen to preorder it anywhere... It's £25 on the eshop and I may do that anyway, but be nice to have the choice.

So this is out this friday, but can't seen to preorder it anywhere... It's £25 on the eshop and I may do that anyway, but be nice to have the choice.

Huh, you're right. Nobody seems to have it! So much for this being a physical release :laughing:

I thought I had preordered it, but apparently not. A digital only release makes no sense, wonder what's going on? :hmm:

Someone should tweet the sonic_hedgehog twitter.

ARGOS have the physical version available for collection in their stores.

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/6014674

£24.99.

Go go go.

Thank you! :D

I ordered two copies for home delivery, worth it for that price and to have that physical collection. :)

Got mine. Can't believe it took so long to and then they limited to 1 retailer in the UK.

IMG_20161105_135937.jpg

Might pick up a second copy as it might become rare.

Edit: They didn't localise Puyo Puyo...

Edited by Ike

Was in Goole for an event and went to the argos to pick up the only copy of this game, awesome!

Rise from your grave!

WVW69jyAh7A_umbnc7

Had the urge to play Altered Beast yesterday, and boy is it terrible (although I knew this beforehand). Managed to beat it for the first time ever, and thankfully it's a short game. It's pretty tough though, you only get 3 bits of health (although you can take 2 hits before it disappears) and no way to recover and your remaining health carries over to the next stage. Lose all lives and you have to start over.

Grabbed it last night in Australia, they currently have stock at both EB Games and JB HiFi.

Such barebones packaging - you literally get the cart and a single piece of paper inside. No booklet or anything. Still glad to have supported the physical release!

WVW69jyAh7A_umbnc7

Had the PC version of that back in the day, and was convinced they'd accidentally used the CGA palette for all graphics cards (even EGA/VGA).

For anyone too young to remember old PC graphics cards (lucky you), it had 2 palettes but the majority of games used Cyan/Purple/White:

prince_cga.png

Could another Classics Collection be heading West?

SEGA 3D Archives 3: Final Stage, the third and final title in the SEGA 3D Archives trilogy, has recently been released in Japan on December 22nd. Naturally when a new game is released on a Nintendo console, it will gain a complimentary Miiverse community in order to distribute comments or images. But the most interesting aspect about the Miiverse community is the English page, which calls the game “SEGA 3D Classics Collection 2”.

IMG_20161230_005659.jpg

The last 2 games are Girl's Garden and Champion Boxing. Girl's Garden was Yuji Naka's first game and both were released for the SG-1000.

This might not be the perfect place to put it, but M2 have told Game Watch that they're working on a 3DS remake of the Master System game Aleste.

zqqz0YI.jpg

wkb256C.jpg

No confirmation of a western release as of now.

• Thanks 2