NEurope
Aneres11

It's time to decide - post your launch game choices!

stupidsexyflanders.gif?1318992465%0A

Nothing at all!!!

Nothing at all!!!

Nothing at all!!!

Nothing at all!!!

Nothing at all!!!

Nothing at all!!!

Nothing at all!!!

Definitely:

New Super Mario Bros. U

Nintendoland

ZombiU

Sonic & All Stars Racing

Darksiders II

Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper

Assassins Creed 3

Maybe:

Batman (Completely unsure with frame rate issues)

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Might get Trine 2 or Little Inferno on the eShop!

Nice to see nobody buying Mass Effect 3 :p

Mine are NintendoLand, ZombiU, Nano Assault Neo and Batman definitely.

Considering Tank, Tank, Tank, MarioU, and seeing what the prices are like for digital downloads, if reasonable buy them digitally.

Nice to see nobody buying Mass Effect 3 :p

Mine are NintendoLand, ZombiU, Nano Assault Neo and Batman definitely.

Considering Tank, Tank, Tank, MarioU, and seeing what the prices are like for digital downloads, if reasonable buy them digitally.

True stuffs. Weird that so many people wanna buy Batman though. I thought everyone had played this already!

It's sad to see no one wanting Tekken Tag 2 though, game looks really fun + it looks like it's one of the few that looks good on the WiiU 3rd party wise.

I've got preordered...

Nintendoland

NSMBU

ZombiU

I've also got these preordered but they aren't making it for launch...

Scribblenaughts

Lego City

Wonderful 101

I'm considering getting Assassins Creed III, CoD, Tekken Tag 2, Darksiders II, Tank! Tank! Tank! and Sega Racing but I want to see how the reviews are with some of them first. Most of these I can get on my 360 and cheaper as well, plus I already have CoD, but I may double dip depending on the community on here.

It's sad to see no one wanting Tekken Tag 2 though, game looks really fun + it looks like it's one of the few that looks good on the WiiU 3rd party wise.

If it were a buffed up version of Soul Calibur 5, rather than Tekken, I would've bought it in a heartbeat.

I appreciate the effort they've put into it, but I just don't like Tekken's gameplay.

Nintendoland with the Deluxe

NSMBU

ZombiU

Keeping my eye on Scribblenauts, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a release date soon.

I'm in two minds about Sega Racing, do I get it now for 360 or wait for the WiiU version?

Nintendoland with the Deluxe

NSMBU

ZombiU

Keeping my eye on Scribblenauts, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a release date soon.

I'm in two minds about Sega Racing, do I get it now for 360 or wait for the WiiU version?

Supposedly the Wii U port was done really well (from a technical perspective - so no slowdown and the graphics look at least as good as the 360 version). With the Wii U bonus modes and extras, plus the 5 player support and off TV Play, I see no reason to choose the 360 one over the Wii U version.

I've pre-ordered the Nintendoland with the Deluxe bundle and I've got Call of Duty pre-ordered too. Mario will follow at Christmas!

But games I am interested in at launch are:

Batman

Assassins Creed 3

ZombiU

Ninja Gaiden 3 (after a price drop)

Mass Effect 3 (when it's so low in price I don't feel like I'm helping EA in anyway)

Launch day

• NSMBU
  • NintendoLand
  • ZombiU
  • Black Ops II

Sometime down the line.

• Batman Arkham City
  • Tekken Tag 2

51Y8dxii-uL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

51xc5mmOtFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

zombiu-box-art.jpg

Not on Launch day but for Christmas (unless they're not out by then :( )

scribblenauts-wii-u-box-art-590x640.jpg

511Tg%2BNz-rL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Ever since the Wii U and games were up for pre-order I've had ZombiU, NSMB, Nintendo Land, Pikmin 3 and Lego City pre-ordered. Obviously, two of those aren't launch games but I still felt I was set with the other three.

Then I got caught up in launch hype. Now I'm considering getting CoD Black Ops 2 because it still has Wii Remote aiming in, and I'm not even a fan of Call of Duty. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is looking like a good fighter and Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed is looking like a game that could fill the Mario Kart gap for a while. Hopefully I'll see sense and just wait for these three to drop in price. Hopefully.

When're Pikmin, Lego City Undercover and The Wonderful 101 due? They're the games I'm mildly interested in, resultantly not all too bothered about Wii U atm. Gonna give it some time, but if I did get it I'd probs get NSMBU with it too. Poss Nintendoland. Really not bothered about either though.

(sorry if I'm Magnus-sing)

When're Pikmin, Lego City Undercover and The Wonderful 101 due? They're the games I'm mildly interested in, resultantly not all too bothered about Wii U atm. Gonna give it some time, but if I did get it I'd probs get NSMBU with it too. Poss Nintendoland. Really not bothered about either though.

(sorry if I'm Magnus-sing)

I believe Pikmin and The Wonderful 101 are early next year while Lego City Undercover is 'Christmas'.

Supposedly the Wii U port was done really well (from a technical perspective - so no slowdown and the graphics look at least as good as the 360 version). With the Wii U bonus modes and extras, plus the 5 player support and off TV Play, I see no reason to choose the 360 one over the Wii U version.

An extremely good point, I still need to get used to the WiiU's additional options. I'll be patient and wait :)

Only NintendoLand and NSMBU are nailed on launch purchases for me. I'm only interested in Wii U exclusives or games where the gaming experience is significantly enhanced by the presence of Nintendo peripherals. Anything else, I can buy for XBox/PS3.

I did consider not buying a console at launch but got sucked in. I would buy eventually for the Mario franchise alone so I may as well do it now. I'm hoping we'll get some good adventure or puzzle-style games like we did for the Wii e.g. Zack & Wiki and Kororinpa.

Nintendoland and Nsmbu

would of picked up scribblenauts too, but its not out until next year

zombie u pack with

mario

nintendoland

sonic £29.87 ( shopto)

tank tank tank ( £12.99 from argos with a voucher i had)

tekken (£25.98 from zavvi witha voucher code)

1 official screen protector kit (£7.99 amazon)

e shop games

nano assualt

trine

oh and rayman demo free :)

thats me set for winter

Arggh its still over a week :S

i have watched that episode of south park twice now , getting ready to freeze myself for a week, if i dont post again i will look you guys up in 500 years :P

Edited by yesteryeargames

ZombiU (pack-in)

NSMB U

Nintendo Land

With Fifa following at Christmas, and some e-shop games if I have the cash. Kind of glad for all the negativity as it has curbed my hype slightly and made the wait a bit easier, though I am still ridiculously excited. Work tomorrow, Friday, Sunday, Monday and next Thursday, Villa game to distract me on Tuesday night... I think I can just about hold it together.

As far as Scribblenauts unlimited goes, now that I know it's on PC I'd almost be tempted getting it on there instead of the Wii U. Partly price induced, but also I just feel it might get a better PC crowd - of course I might be totally wrong there!

ZombiU

Tekken tag

Super mario bros U

Nintendo land

blackops 2

Asassin creed 3

(i wonder when Ghost recon online will come out for the WiiU)