NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

The Cell Games 1: DIH Mafia

Cell was proud with what he had accomplished. He wasn't sure if everyone would react positively to the cells he had given them, however everyone has changed just as he planned. He wasn't surprised though - he was Perfect.

"Right people, my fun is about to begin at your expense. You have been altered by my perfection, but you shall never be as perfect as I. You will now be divided. Now fuck off."

After several Instant Transmissions and concentrated blows the back of heads, everyone was apart from each other, with no memory of who the others were. A select group of people found themselves next to each other with a message for them. They understood instantly and began operations. From on high, Cell floated around, observing and making notes on how to make the next Games even better. Cell wanted pure unmoderated action. He wouldn't interfere unless it was absolutely neccessary and if he did he would be very pissed off.

The Cell Games had begun.

@mr\-paul

@Jon Dedede

@Magnus Peterson

@DuD

@Yvonne

@Diageo

@Marcamillian

DAY ONE IS GO BITCHES.

Why do you even bother starting in the daytime?

Shits n Giggles.

DAY ONE SHIT IS OVER. NIGHT ONE SHIT IS GO.

Cell expected as much. Fucking pussies. The first day went by without incident. But this was the build up to something much more exciting...

@mr\-paul

@Jon Dedede

@Magnus Peterson

@DuD

@Yvonne

@Diageo

@Marcamillian

SEND IN YO' PM SHIT.

Why do you even bother starting in the daytime?

It makes the numbering of days and nights easier, plus it gives people time to figure out their roles and targets for the first night. (I know I'm not in this game, but at the very least I can be helpful. :heh:)

It makes the numbering of days and nights easier, plus it gives people time to figure out their roles and targets for the first night. (I know I'm not in this game, but at the very least I can be helpful. :heh:)

(I'm not in this game either, i'm just being unhelpful...)

(are there any rough timeframes on durations of nights and days, @EEVILMURRAY?)

I'm going to aim for the usual 24 hour nights/48 hour days. Will end night phase soon. Just going to bitch at some people to send in targets.

The Mushroom was on its way to the Man in the Van before being confronted by three men in suits, they asked if he was ready. The Mushroom spent the rest of the night dancing.

A fitness hero was watching a white animal drag a cloud creature into his lair, shortly afterwards he was bombarded with radiation and found himself in possession of a new ability, if only for a while.

A master detective was tracking a pink thing before the floor crumbled beneath him, he found himself face to face with a small orange creature who also fell through the ground via tunnels made by a mole. They investigated one another.

The pink thing observed the detective from above the ground.

An Australian businessman was waiting for the orange creature to pass by his hotel so he could invite him to stay the night. However all he could see was a hole in the ground the direction he was meant to be coming from.

The Shaman sat in his hut doing nothing.

Carmen Sandiego was tracking her next big steal. However when she reached the place where her target was meant to be, it wasn’t! How could she steal something which was already stolen? Headlights flared up, Carmen had to shield her eyes. Before her eyes could become accustomed to the increase in light a vehicle crushed her.

Carmen-sandiego.jpg

@mr\-paul

@Jon Dedede

@Magnus Peterson

@DuD

@Yvonne

@Diageo

@Marcamillian

MAJORITAH IS SEVEN.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

This game contains mr motivator??

I reckon marc is the Shaman, as he hasn't logged in since the 10th

which would also strongly imply that he was town...

I have nothing solid to post about. My action was successful tonight and nothing negative happened to me that I know of.

The Mushroom

Man in the Van

three men in suits

A fitness hero

white animal drag

cloud creature

bombarded with radiation

A master detective

pink thing

small orange creature

mole

An Australian businessman

The Shaman

Carmen Sandiego - Sheikah

Annoyingly the living players (13) seem to make up that list, so it isn't an easy matter of deducing who's not mentioned in order to find the killer.