NEurope
Jamba

11 Months - Xbox Live (Codes for Sale)

So about 18 months ago I sold my 360 and closed my gold subscription. When I phone Microsoft about it they asked me if I would ever come back to playing on Live again and I said, "Sure, probably".

I was completely baffled when they took what was left of my 12 month subscription and essentially turned it into credit for me as redeemable codes.

Now it looks like I'm unlikely to have an Xbox again so these are up for grabs. Looking for £20 for the full 11 months which are made up of:

2 x 1 month

3 x 3 month

Hmm, I have 14 months sitting on my shelf - but I'm not sure I need that much live/will use that much live as I've just gotten Halo and only reason I re-need live. I take it all of these are proper gold and show the account as such(currently on 2 week trial and apparently it doesn't? or doesnt give all features or something?), but yeah. Long story short, and no promises yet but how would you feel about £10 for 5 months of it? One of the 3 months and the 2 one months?

Hmm, I have 14 months sitting on my shelf - but I'm not sure I need that much live/will use that much live as I've just gotten Halo and only reason I re-need live. I take it all of these are proper gold and show the account as such(currently on 2 week trial and apparently it doesn't? or doesnt give all features or something?), but yeah. Long story short, and no promises yet but how would you feel about £10 for 5 months of it? One of the 3 months and the 2 one months?

It's from my Gold subscription so it should be full Gold. Will definitely keep the offer in mind but if someone wants the whole lot then will have to give it to thems I'm afraid.

Of course, I'll be running out by next tuesday so if nothing comes of it by then I'll take the 5 months for a tenner if you're down with it.

Damn, just renewed mine for £28 for 13 months. GAME ended up giving me a Halo 4 season pass with it, so 2,000 points and 13 momths Live for £28. Why thankyou.

Any thoughts on those 5 months for a tenner, @Jamba? I only has a few days left on my trial...

It's a deal then matey. I'll PM codes over to you. You ok with bank transfer as I'd prefer not to pay the paypal fees if pos!

Yeah see no reason why not, PM'd you back. Also totally thought it was sent on sunday, hadn't realised it's gone 12! So if it doesn't make sense on that bit don't worry :p