NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Cube

Fallblox

I only just finished the last bonus puzzles in Pullblox a few weeks ago, so I'm not ready for the sequel yet.

I hope this game will have less puzzles that are just random shapes.

Oh, I'm ready for this, and this is a day-one purchase for me. It'll tide me over until the WiiU arrives.

Although I mostly enjoyed Pullblox, I don't think I'll be getting this - at least not straight away, anyway. Pullblox got so frustratingly difficult by the end, it left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth. Pokémon is enough to keep me busy until the Wii U.

I have loads left to do in pullblox, but I am tempted by this to help it have good sales - which essentially is terrible reasoning but maybe I will. How much is it, £5.60?

I just realized that the name of the thread is Fallbox.

That's failbox, Cube.

So it's out now and I see both Dcubed and Ike have mentioned to downloading it - has anyone else?

Even though I'm only half way through Pullblox, I felt strangely compelled to download this straight away - I had my eShop open waiting for it to be made available. I really liked the first game but I tended to get stuck on a puzzle and then forget to go back for long periods of time.

So far, this has been an easier game I feel... although since most reviews I've read seem to suggest otherwise, I'm guessing there is a spike coming up soon but I'm on level 65 out 100 and only a couple have stumped me so far, but I beat them eventually.

And whilst it may "only" have 100 main puzzles, there is an extensive training mode of 80 (it might even be 90) puzzles too that you can always go to if you're stuck for some refresher and Pa Blox gets his little helper to show you how to do it if you find it too difficult like the SuperPlayer mode in recent games.

Now that you have full control of the camera, it means you have to use the Circle pad to move as someone who used to use the D-pad in the original, to ensure my path stays true, I find it a bit fiddly but that's just me.

So yeah, if you forgot it's out, it's out. And if you were thinking of getting it, just get it.

I don't have the time for Fallblox right now, so will probably pick it up at some point next year.

Anyone know if it's possible to scan/play custom QR Code puzzles from Pullblox in Fallblox?

I doubt it, since Pullblox puzzles would be completely ruined in Fallblox. :heh:
Indeed. :grin:

But it would be nice if you could at least load up the pixel art from a QR, and then just tweak it for the new gameplay in the Fallblox editor.

You just get a little error message pop up over the screen with an exclamation mark reading "Sorry, this isn't a Fall Blox QR code!".

Not sure why it says sorry... maybe they are sorry about the users inabilty to read what the code is for.

Aww, that's a shame. Would've been cool to just mess around with the Pullblox puzzles (even if most of them would be broken in Fallblox :laughing:)

Not unexpected though. P.S Game is awesome! I'm up to the floating cloud block levels now and it's doing my nut in! :D

The hard puzzles in Fallblox are harder than the hard puzzles in Pullblox, you really have to use your brain to stop from messing up. Im currently on S-13. So been playing it all weekend. Love it so far, had a quick go at creating level, and it seems a lot harder to put together a good level that's not to easy, Im sure it will keep me busy for a long while.

GO BUY IT if you liked Pullblox.

Harder than the bonus puzzles in Pullblox? But those puzzles almost made me lose my mind. :hmm:

"Not another tower! NOT ANOTHER TOWER."

I'm a Pullblox champion!! Why is Fallblox so haaaaard?! ; _ ;

And I've only just completed the 25th Fallblox (doing five each day because my head can't take more and my pride can't take less)... This is madness!

...And I love it!

Well I've completed all the Fallblox Park Puzzles, 'Moon' gave me the hardest challenge so far, until I figured it out, then it was suddenly obvious, which seems to be the case with a lot of the puzzles. (i like that though)

and there are some more harder challenges once you have cleared all 100

:yay:

Hah, was stuck on challenge 2-8 for about an hour last night. Solution was so simple as well but it took ages for me to see it. :laughing:

I've been holding off on getting this until I've completed the final bonus puzzles on Pullblox. I get the feeling the added varibles are a bit beyond me to be honest! How is everyone finding the difficulty?

I've been holding off

I say wait until Nintendo Network Premium starts as you can collect points for eShop purchases (3DS & WiiU).

So, uh... I seem to have a strange problem with the Notifications where I keep getting the Parachute & Challenge W-1 Notification over and over again every single day. Is this happening to anyone else?

EDIT:

It seems to have stopped now, thankfully. Didn't get one today.

It was very weird, though.

EDIT2:

...Okay, they're back again.

What on earth is going on. ; _ ;

Edited by FireMeowth

cL4ZYO.jpeg0TMDKj.jpeg3DBAGL.jpegFqNzTA.jpegLnaw37.jpeg

try out some of my Fallblox

I've cleared every level, now im creating my own

Edited by Calv

Sign in to follow this