NEurope
The Peeps

Xpert Eleven Season 25: A New Hope

Spotlight Week Four

This week's spotlight is shining on Intergalactico Stars vs Eights United. Please predict the outcome and how many cards total (e.g. 5 yellow, 2 red total).

Spotlight winners:

Week 1 - Lucas/Leeds M.O.T

Week 2 - Lucas/Leeds M.O.T

Week 3 - Nikos/Intergalactico Stars

Alliances

nWo: Intergalactico Stars, Yellow Submarine, The Comerade Co-op: 24

The Shield: Hadens Rangers, Rising Phoenix, Madpool: 21

Silverdale Hotpot, Cubic County, DuDs Baggies: 21

The Midnight Riders: Real Peeps, Aqui1a All Stars, Coloccini FC: 20

Sorry The Peeps, bit short notice to do the Spotlight this week!

Anywho, i'm fairly happy that i wiped the floor with Cube. There was a bit of floor left unwiped since my previous wipings, so i was glad he could be of use to finish the job. Nice clean floor now.

Sorry The Peeps, bit short notice to do the Spotlight this week!

Anywho, i'm fairly happy that i wiped the floor with Cube. There was a bit of floor left unwiped since my previous wipings, so i was glad he could be of use to finish the job. Nice clean floor now.

It's for Friday's games :p

Nice win today, hope Lucas will do me a favour against Co-op but I want to keep my unbeaten record up anyway so I should not need favours.

Sorry I have been awful with reports I will try and do some this week if I have time.

So pleased with the result today, and being second in the league is a treat. Next game is easy peasy too.

Good win against MadDog and back to the nr 1 spot. Away against Inter next, I would be very happy I can get a draw but a win is most likely needed to remain on top.

Gutted about the game today. I expected to get trashed, but put out a respectable team with decent tactics. Did well with possession and chances, and lost 1-0. Heartbroken. :(

Close game. Would have loved to have taken a point.

Fucking dreadful. Eights are a mega team, but I have to get something from the best teams and I've got jack shit so far.

Frustrating.

Its okay CrapDog, there is no way for me to win, I am fielding a youthful team so it will be three points, as if that was ever in any doubt!

3 major injuries to my defence effectively cripples any challenge I could have made for tomorrow's match! Probably get a record against me!

I'd do that to you anyway, Bellmeister. No doubt you'll select Chelsea-esque tactics, ultra defensive, hoof the ball and hope for the best crap.

:p

I'd do that to you anyway, Bellmeister. No doubt you'll select Chelsea-esque tactics, ultra defensive, hoof the ball and hope for the best crap.

:p

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

*high five!*

BSO and Dragooooo have never played each other. Not even in a friendly. That's because we're not friendly teams. There is no friendship. Today we destroy Dragooooo.

Does anyone know how to change the clock on the website? It appears to be set so that it says all my games are at 13:30...took me a while before i realised they were actually at 12:30.

Holy shit. Didn't see that coming.

This is my best chance to get the title in the upper league.

Edited by Tales

Does anyone know how to change the clock on the website? It appears to be set so that it says all my games are at 13:30...took me a while before i realised they were actually at 12:30.

Unless I've been missing something obvious for 5 years, you can't change it. It's all set to some European time - probably whatever Sweden is set to as that's where the developers were from originally.

Unless I've been missing something obvious for 5 years, you can't change it. It's all set to some European time - probably whatever Sweden is set to as that's where the developers were from originally.

Ah, i thought it might be something like that. Never mind then. I'll just set all my clocks and watches in my life to an hour ahead.

Win today as expected but some annoying injuries and suspensions just when I need my squad to be at its best against a Co-op double :nono:

BSO and Dragooooo have never played each other. Not even in a friendly. That's because we're not friendly teams. There is no friendship. Today we destroy Dragooooo.

WE'LL NEVER GIVE UPPPP

WE'LL NEVER GIVE UUUUU-PPPPPPP

WE'RE THE MIGHTY DRAGOOOOO

WE'LL NEVER GIVE UPPPP.

5 star manager rating and I think the tactics were alright. I noticed you had your best striker out, so I thought that I'd go there and have a go. Was not to be.

Give me time, and I will come back one day and have my vengeance.

Tough away game but we broke though near the end to win 2-0. Quite nice that my 16 year old and 35 year old were the 2 scorers.