NEurope
The Peeps

Xpert Eleven Season 25: A New Hope

Had a feeling we'd slip up today.

Next 4 games are massive.

Derby at home to Inter.

A short but treacherous journey over the Washington Roundabout awaits! At least it's not far to travel on Boxing Day..the fixture creators were very considerate for this one, it's worked out similar to the way Premiership fixtures are organised! :santa:

I'm sorry, it's not an English phrase? :p It's the useless team of fail at the bottom of the league.

Edited by Tales

I'm sorry, it's not an English phrase? :p It's the useless team of fail at the bottom of the league.

I lolled.

Looks like it's an exciting end to the season at both the top and the bottom. Bottom looks very tight. Imagine if Ell did a West Brom and made a dramatic escape.

That just isn't going to happen :p

Don't be as negative as your tactics, dude. (OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!)

Play the Dragooooo way and you can finish at least second bottom. Possibly even third if you spend big on win bonuses.

Would have loved a win against Winston Gardens, but a draw is a good result. Although, it means we're both very likely to go down now. If he had won, I think he would look fairly likely to stay up at the end of the season.

Chuffed that Patric scored a hat-trick. I went all out with that performance. DVs are looking decent, too.

Alright, a couple of slightly surprising results gives me my first bit of breathing room. Looks like I might be able stick it in the top tier again. Merry Xmas y'all!

No movement in either the top tier or the bottom tier. How often does that happen?

I won against COOP which is pretty badass! Bit surprised at that (You're welcome by the way @Haden, 6 points clear now!) but very happy. Even managed to score an own goal and still win.

Next up is Haden. Will probably lose. Maybe i'll give a huge win bonus. Normally does the trick.

Would have loved a win against Winston Gardens, but a draw is a good result. Although, it means we're both very likely to go down now. If he had won, I think he would look fairly likely to stay up at the end of the season.

Chuffed that Patric scored a hat-trick. I went all out with that performance. DVs are looking decent, too.

Nah, thats the last point im getting this season - got my games against you, ell, gaggle out the way, its all downhill from here - defo relegation! Top top game though. Happy christmas to you all!

Just started on a different private league for another website. 2 games into a brand new league (everyone starting from scratch). Just won 1,000,000 econ from a lottery ticket my fans bought me.

Just wanted to brag a little. Carry on.

I'm changing my season's ambitions: I'm going for the Middle League championship! Dud, I'm coming for you nigga!

Just started on a different private league for another website. 2 games into a brand new league (everyone starting from scratch). Just won 1,000,000 econ from a lottery ticket my fans bought me.

Just wanted to brag a little. Carry on.

Come back and join us :heh:

Sorry for the lack of a Spotlight this week, normal service will resume next week :p

Same with my new MOTD style thing that means I dont do a report lol, Christmas is busy.

I'm changing my season's ambitions: I'm going for the Middle League championship! Dud, I'm coming for you nigga!

I loved!

Booker-T would be very proud.

Playing Real Peeps. REAL LOSERS, MORE LIEK.

What a crap week. Definitively deserved better than that.

4 matches left and the top 3 teams are within two points of each other. Eights-Silverdale and Silverdale-Odwin is likely the deciding matches, on Tuesday and Friday respectively.

What a crap week. Definitively deserved better than that.

4 matches left and the top 3 teams are within two points of each other. Eights-Silverdale and Silverdale-Odwin is likely the deciding matches, on Tuesday and Friday respectively.

The power of home advantage and a hefty win bonus. Suck it up! :)

Haaaaa! :P

After the opening day beat down I gave you in your own back yard, the only team I'm concerned about is aquila ;)

The highest you can hope for this season is first loser :D

Come back and join us :heh:

Lemme know when there are some openings and I might take advantage of this cheap vip deal they're doing (i think that gets you more then one private league?)

It's not a one time buy though. If you don't meet the "activity quota"(write press releases, log in daily etc) I think the team gets terminated if you don't continue a VIP membership in the off season, if the VIP membership have run out by that time. Just so you know.

There are always openings in the N-E League unfortunatly! So of course you can join if you wish to. The league ends in two weeks with an off season usually lasting three or three and a half week due to the unofficial cup.

Gutted about today's game. I reckon that's me down for sure now, unless the miracle happens and I win all four of my last games...

Lawl. :(

Dragoooooooooo! *whimpers*