NEurope
The Peeps

Xpert Eleven Season 25: A New Hope

Yeah, apologies for the no-draw. Was asked to cover a shift til 8pm.

And yay for the new season.

I'm in a bit of a quandary over what to do with my defence. Currently I have 4 youth defenders:

21-7 All round and training cone

21-6 Light bulb

18-4 Training cone

17-3 Stamina and speed

I've had the 21s since pretty much the beginning. Last season my 21-6 (who was a 20-6) was injured for most of the games and unfortunately failed to make the jump to 7. Now I don't want to train 4 youths, so I need to ditch someone. Right now I'm thinking of getting rid of the 21-6, but I'm not sure. I've had him a long time and it might be worth it to give him more time. Thoughts/opinions?

I'm in a bit of a quandary over what to do with my defence. Currently I have 4 youth defenders:

21-7 All round and training cone

21-6 Light bulb

18-4 Training cone

17-3 Stamina and speed

I've had the 21s since pretty much the beginning. Last season my 21-6 (who was a 20-6) was injured for most of the games and unfortunately failed to make the jump to 7. Now I don't want to train 4 youths, so I need to ditch someone. Right now I'm thinking of getting rid of the 21-6, but I'm not sure. I've had him a long time and it might be worth it to give him more time. Thoughts/opinions?

Out of those, I'd keep the two training cones, purely because they'll be the easiest to main. I don't really fancy training a 17 3, but his two special qualities are good. Unless you keep the 2 21 year olds, as they'll be more useful to you right now than the other ones.

I'd probably sell/sack the 17-3. Doesn't seem worth it as you can just get an 18-4 for basically pennies anyway.

What DV did you get the 21-6 to? Is there a chance of double jumping him soon?

I would also dump the 17 3, training cone is the best trait there is, saves you money and in essence makes you money by improving the chances of players going up.

I like lightbulb a lot as well as I think it is meant to affect chances so thats a cool one to have.

But yeh you don't want to have to many youths and those 3 seem a good balance for now and the future.

Pretty good off season, unbeaten but with one draw. Have a chance to make up for that in the first match of the season against the same player and away again.