NEurope
The Peeps

Xpert Eleven Season 25: A New Hope

Challenge sent to RFC.

Lower league represent! Will be epic that one of the semis is gaurenteed to have a club that was in the lower league this season :grin:

If anyone wants a friendly, just send me a challenge

Consider yourself challenged!

Sent the challenge to FedEx on Saturday night. He hasn't accepted it yet :(

Still plenty of time though!

Sent the challenge to FedEx on Saturday night. He hasn't accepted it yet :(

Still plenty of time though!

If he don't accept asap, you're in the semi's. I think it's by 10 or 11pm tomorrow (today) that the invite has to be accepted by for Tuesdays game.

Do people want the new season to start on Friday the 8th (the next match day after the cup final), or Tuesday 12th? I'm sure we all want it as early as possible but we should probably allow time for the cup finalists to form train after their match...

RFC haven't accepted my invite either.

I say start asap my form will be fine after I have beaten Eights away in the final.

what you saying Haden? :p

I am saying that I hope you beat them and then you face Silverdale in the semis and you injure each other players so I can some how stand a chance of pulling off the upset of the century :p

Do people want the new season to start on Friday the 8th (the next match day after the cup final), or Tuesday 12th? I'm sure we all want it as early as possible but we should probably allow time for the cup finalists to form train after their match...

Usually, I'd object to prolonging the off season, but it's not a bad suggestion. Starting the season one week after the final allows one complete training.

There isn't a maximum lenght for the off season or anything? Thought I read something about that a long time ago but couldn't find anything about it now.

Edited by Tales

I noticed that the latest casualty in our league was @jayseven - auto sacked. There seems to be 29 active enough members though, so that's good. :)

@jayseven was automatically sacked today (the game sacks you if you don't turn up for a certain length of time). Feel free to reapply to the team Jay or make a new one if you want. It'd be a shame to lose you even if you're not the most active :p

I heard Harry Redknapp has been linked with Emo Blades now that they have a managerial vacancy...

I know I wasn't intending on selling him originally but having had a rethink I've put my midfielder Eddie Guerrero on the transfer market for any VIPers interested. He's a 32-9 with:-

Goal Instincts,

Hard shot,

Stamina,

Play Actor &

Diva traits.

Estimated value: 1 388 500 econ

Feel free to put a bid in, he's already had bids up to 1.1m econ since yesterday so realistically I'll only accept something close to or over his estimated value as he'll probably go for around that on the open market anyway.

I've been poor with x11 for a year now, unfortunately. This marks the end of an era for me but ultimately the lie was just being prolongued. Sorry to screw with the league structure though :(

Your team is still there, just inactive. We'll still have 10-10-10 but the lower league will have an inactive team or two :p

Your team is still there, just inactive. We'll still have 10-10-10 but the lower league will have an inactive team or two :p

No sadly when you go to make a new league it will be 10-10-9 if @jayseven or anyone really could just make a dummy team it would make it 10-10-10 with the same effect as if Jayseven was still there but not playing.

Or even better if anyone had a friend or NE person we could make lower league even better with a new recuirt :D

If he don't accept asap, you're in the semi's. I think it's by 10 or 11pm tomorrow (today) that the invite has to be accepted by for Tuesdays game.

I'm still waiting for him to accept. Could probably set tactics first thing tomorrow but that'd be the only chance I'd have provided I'd have time to do so. Looking doubtful though as he hasn't logged in for 3 days :(

Anyone able to get in touch with him?