NEurope
The Peeps

Xpert Eleven Season 25: A New Hope

I will play you Dragooooo. I will play the youths and reserves to give you a chance.

Just to let you know @Haden that after 7 offers on Undertaker so far, you are still just the highest bidder...will let you know if that changes later. I'll accept the offer at about 22:55 English time tonight if you're still the highest.

You can always just sack Hodgson if you need to make the space! :P But then I'm not sure if that's an option as he's currently on the transfer market!?

I'm putting this out as well now, i'm thinking of doing the next round draw on Tuesday 22nd January at 9pm, again giving people plenty of time to get the invites out. Let us know if that's ok for everyone.

Assuming friday is play day someone invite me to a friendly if you wanna play a brand new team with a manager who doesn't have a clue what any of his players are like :D

e; also assuming that's possible this close to it.

Nooo...player wants to end the career in the club. I hate that. Now I don't know if I can afford both the players I want.

Edited by Tales

Just to let you know @Haden that after 7 offers on Undertaker so far, you are still just the highest bidder...will let you know if that changes later. I'll accept the offer at about 22:55 English time tonight if you're still the highest.

You can always just sack Hodgson if you need to make the space! :P But then I'm not sure if that's an option as he's currently on the transfer market!?

Still can't access xpert it is down for me :hmm:

Nm just got back in and freed up a player spot.

Still can't access xpert it is down for me :hmm:

Nm just got back in and freed up a player spot.

Hmm, it's not letting me on xpert now either!?

I will play you Dragooooo. I will play the youths and reserves to give you a chance.

You joking, brah?

Bring it the fuck on!

Xpert is down. How am I supposed to set my devastating tactics and lineups for the decimation of Zell? Also, I have players that I placed bids on...

You joking, brah?

Bring it the fuck on!

Xpert is down. How am I supposed to set my devastating tactics and lineups for the decimation of Zell? Also, I have players that I placed bids on...

Yeah, this is unfortunate. I lose the player since I didn't get to make another bid and the evalution money is out of the window.

Excellent news, got a better webcam set-up. Lighting issues not a problem as the image below shows

192534_327667030675724_1723469960_o.jpg

I've set my tactics for you. Couldn't even get onto Xpert until around half hour ago. Was it down for everyone?

I'm playing for teamwork values today. Got my yoofs out.

I've set my tactics for you. Couldn't even get onto Xpert until around half hour ago. Was it down for everyone?

Aye, I think it was down for a couple of hours

Nice win today, I am pumped for the cup hope I get a middle league team home draw.

Sad that Paul Bearer was buried alive before approving Undertaker coming to Rangers still I have a replacement lined up so hopefully he can fill the deadmans shoes.

I didn't get a chance to set tactics, so I ended up playing my default lineup (aka my best 11 players with no youths). Sorry about that.

I didn't get a chance to set tactics, so I ended up playing my default lineup (aka my best 11 players with no youths). Sorry about that.

No problems, dude. I was half tempted not to accept the request because I wasn't sure if you'd have time or not. Real pain in the arse getting onto Xpert.

Glad to see that my transfer went through ok. Even managed to somehow sell one of my players. 3 gone now, 4 coming in, all youth.

Wouldn't be surprised if we were relegation candidates this season. But, so be it. It'll hurt for a while but it'll benefit us long term. Especially that defence. It's a mess but now I have 3 players with huge potential all under the age of 20. Amadeus looks decent already.

Tempted to buy another midfielder. Another youth. Otherwise I'll have 5 in there, which is one too short, imo.

Away games are still not my strong point :p

Sold a couple of players for about 3m econ altogether. Not sure whether to buy a player now or to wait for the end of the cup and get even more money... I've got around 5m now so by the end of the cup that'd be 8-9m if I don't spend any on training. I wouldn't want to spend all of my cash on one player though so I'm not sure I'd want to spend more than 6m anyway... hmm.

I wish I had players to sell. I could sell Yusri but then I have to get a new midfield youth which was I planned for the next off season, and it just adds to this season' planned expenses. After training and wasted evaluations I have 2.8 million left. I should really start doing press releases again. I need a new keeper and defender. 20-6 and 17-4 respectively. Wasn't a part of my initial plan but I bid on one with a keeper skill with a max bid of 2.5 million. Chances are if I get him I just have to train the 17-3 defender I got in the mail, or buy one later in the season.

Do anyone want Yusri btw? 34-11, looking at the individual change report I get as a VIP he could be bordering 12, or at least not a low 34-11. Ice cold, diva and goal instinct. Has been a great asset to the team. 206 matches, 50 goals and 42 assist. Going rate is 1.3 million.

Oh and someone please bid on Leonid :p I can't put him on the transfer list because he wants to end his career in my club, but I have read he can still be sold with direct transfer. He's a 33-10 defender with greedy. Valued at 750 k.

Edited by Tales
Automerged Doublepost

N-Euro Championship Cup Draw!

Round One

Home - Away

1. DuDs Baggies vs Madpool
  2. Bob vs Leeds M.O.T
  3. Intergalactico Stars vs Rising Phoenix
  4. Hadens Rangers vs Andys Allstars
  5. Real Peeps vs Yellow Submarine

Friendlies

1. Coloccini FC vs Silverdale Hotpot