NEurope
The Peeps

Xpert Eleven Season 25: A New Hope

Untitled-1_zpsb642e150.png

Could've done with Dominic Gilli and Thurston McAuley raising (they were on 13 and 14dv... but I can't complain when Burt Lilywhite double jumped!! :D

changereport_zps760aa118.png

Ulven unfortunatly didn't get the play time he needed because I wanted the title more than dv in the last matches, which I hardly can be blamed for considering it was my chance to get my first title in 15 seaons. Unsure if I should hope for a double jump or just try again, this time with perhaps a 20-6.

Leonid was just old, and Fjellbekk was unfortunatly pretty much red carded or injured half the season.

Wish I could have got a least one more increase for the defenders and midfielders otherwise I guess it looks ok. Everyone who didn't get an increase this season will guaranteed get one next season.

The VIP stats says the average strenght has decreased from 10,5 to 10,2 but if I exlude the youth keeper and the defender that was obviously never used, the average is now 11.

If the stats are updated right away, I still have the strongest team.

Third season in a row that no one wanted to retire!

Plus 14 change report :D

Still I am a bit sad my youth goalie, Conden and two forwards got no visible jump.

To upper league teams, I am wanting a new 26 plus midfielder who is at least 9 skill and possibly a similarly aged/skilled forward.

Not the best of change reports for me, had 11 increases but then my squad was 19 strong. Have now sacked my defender Sting (who i was intending to sell) as he dropped one skill level and wanted to retire at the end of the season anyway which is a shame but will probs bring in a new youth defender.

Not sure I can afford to sell you any of my midfielders of forwards Haden as my midfield and attack are one of the weakest in the Elite league, lol! Probs should keep my remaining veterans a bit longer till the younger players become as good or better than them!

Scrap that...looking at my squad again I have too many midfielders and not enough of them were able to get the required game time to skill up sufficiently last season so I'll have to sell one I think.

With that in mind it makes sense to sell the oldest one (Undertaker) before he decides to retire anyway, even though he's my best. He's a 33-10 with goal instincts, no hidden attributes. Estimated value: 995 700 econ.

Any VIPers feel free to put a bid in and I'll also put him on the transfer market then accept the highest offer!

Offers must be received by Thursday night as he's on the transfer market until that midnight, I'll accept an offer before the deadline if it tops what I'm being offered on the transfer market!

Not the best of change reports for me, had 11 increases but then my squad was 19 strong. Have now sacked my defender Sting (who i was intending to sell) as he dropped one skill level and wanted to retire at the end of the season anyway which is a shame but will probs bring in a new youth defender.

Not sure I can afford to sell you any of my midfielders of forwards Haden as my midfield and attack are one of the weakest in the Elite league, lol! Probs should keep my remaining veterans a bit longer till the younger players become as good or better than them!

Scrap that...looking at my squad again I have too many midfielders and not enough of them were able to get the required game time to skill up sufficiently last season so I'll have to sell one I think.

With that in mind it makes sense to sell the oldest one (Undertaker) before he decides to retire anyway, even though he's my best. He's a 33-10 with goal instincts, no hidden attributes. Estimated value: 995 700 econ.

Any VIPers feel free to put a bid in and I'll also put him on the transfer market then accept the highest offer!

Offers must be received by Thursday night as he's on the transfer market until that midnight, I'll accept an offer before the deadline if it tops what I'm being offered on the transfer market!

Put in a bid baby! If he decides to grace Rangers I will still be looking for a striker to boost my forward line.

Edited by Haden

We'll give it a few days for people to declare interest so next friday/tuesday?

Cool, i got some free time around then. Which is lucky.

Do we have any new members coming in? I thought I remembered someone saying they were inviting a friend, J7 might be coming back so that would be good.

Just noticed the change reports are out, i'll post my opinion on mine once i get home. Xpert doesn't work effectively on IE6

Do we have any new members coming in? I thought I remembered someone saying they were inviting a friend, J7 might be coming back so that would be good.

We've got Twozzok and I think it was @dan\-likes\-trees who had a friend to join?

I'm pretty sure i've already been thrashing J7 this season already...

Fedex would like me to inform you that he will be taking part in the cup! Not heard back from Seahawks yet but last time I spoke to him he was thinking of starting a new team from scratch...will hopefully have an update soon!

Another 2 of my players want to retire:nono:

Change Report was ok, it was mostly only the youth that went up. Romero double jumped which I'm happy with as he's only played 12 times for the club.

My rookie goalkeeper didn't go up visibly, but I am not too concerned as I had a feeling his true skill last season was between 6.5 and 7 rather than at least 7.

Brett Whiteside (my bargain defender) has left the club, and now i have Wesley Kay leaving next season. Arghhh, lucky me i got some funds to replace them. Time for some investment.

Brett Whiteside (my bargain defender) has left the club, and now i have Wesley Kay leaving next season. Arghhh, lucky me i got some funds to replace them. Time for some investment.

I highly recommend getting some youths, 18-5s if you have the cash and training them up. Don't focus on results for a season or two, just think of the future. The last few seasons I've been lucky enough to get results while focussing on development but if you look at my defence I've only had 2 high skilled defenders for the last few seasons. I bought a 20-7 defender last season and he's now a 21-8. I got 2 18-4s a few seasons ago and now one is a 21-7 and the other is a 21-8.

It's really worth playing the long game as long as you can commit to playing your developing players and not worrying about results. You will end up with a team that will be a formidable force in seasons to come and if you look at Tales' team, it will stay that way for a long time before the players retire.

The best format for developing a team is I think two oldish 9s/10s, a youngish 7/8 then two 18-4/5s (in defence and midfield). The older players are there to keep you competitive, you shouldn't worry about raising them, just keep them at at least 11 dv so they don't drop. The three younger should be the main focus. Once the youths raise to 7s, the other player should be at least 10 and the two older ones can be replaced with two new 18-4/5s and just repeat the format until you end up with a squad of young, high skilled players :D

Easier said than done though and it does take time and commitment.

17-4 vanillas would be cheaper though.

But if there is one team that should be acquiring youths it is Sixty-Fourthers :p

@The Peeps, i'm not focusing on results. I do need to develop the midfield and defense a lot, and 18-5's to replace the retirees is not a bad shout, if i can get some that is. I do need to improve the striking force as well, quite a bit.

Seahawks says he's gonna stick it out with his current team but won't be participating in the cup!

Seahawks says he's gonna stick it out with his current team but won't be participating in the cup!

What is the status of Undertaker his agent isn't returning my calls I haven't seen him since he was buried alive under your alliance cup.

What is the status of Undertaker his agent isn't returning my calls I haven't seen him since he was buried alive under your alliance cup.

The Undertaker is a busy deadman! Since being put on the transfer market just a few hours ago there have been 4 offers made so far!

The Undertaker is a busy deadman! Since being put on the transfer market just a few hours ago there have been 4 offers made so far!

Are you gonna let VIP peeps put in final bids to beat offers on the last day?

Bit of a mixed change report.

Keeper and Defence

Keeper went up from 23 7 to 24 8. It's good, but was hoping for a double jump as he had high form all season and played every single game.

Other keeper went down a skill level and is now retiring. Will make do with that for now and keep training this current keeper. Will keep this one til he's around 28 and then start training up his replacement, as I don't want two similar aged keepers right now.

Seb Luis and Jo Kellner were fine as they got to 10 and went up in skill, not visible.

Wim Dijk went down and is going to be sold. Milan Zoetebier didn't go up in visible and will be sold to as he's a 27 8. Not really useful anymore.

Amadeus got to 19 6 and Albertino got to 24 8. Looking to bring in two more youths to offset the ones going out.

Midfield

Going to sell Leonard as he didn't go up in visible. Allan is probably going as well, because he's a 27 9 and I want to start breeding new youth into the side.

Graciano didn't go up in visible and is 24 8. Ernesto is now 25 10! Yeees.

Daan and Benny stayed the same, but aged another year. I'm going to now start building the team around the likes of Ernesto and Graciano, with one youth coming in. Maybe two.

Strikers

Both Patric and Gregor went up to 26 9 and 21 7 respectively. Think the time is right to let Thijs go as he's now 32 and 9 skilled. Can't really keep relying on him and he's taking up one key spot in the team which could go to another youthful and hungry striker.

So, from the looks of it, I'll be selling: Wim Dijk, Milan Zoetebier, Allan van N'wenhuyzen, Leonard Van Brakel, Thijs Feskens. Rik Makaay is retiring.

N-E Championship Cup

Teams so far:

Real Peeps

Hadens Rangers

Leeds M.O.T

Dragooooo

Aqui1a All Stars

Yellow Submarine

Recall

AC Twozzinio

DuDs Baggies

Rising Phoenix

Coloccini

Andys All Stars

Eights United

Winston Gardens FC

Intergalactico Stars

Fedex United

The Roger Federer Crew

Lottery

Intergalactico Stars 3 & 6

Yellow Submarine 1 & 2

The Comerade Co-op 10 & 12

Coloccini FC

Eights United - 8

Aqui1a All Stars - 4

DuDs Baggies - 11

Hadens Rangers - 9

The Roger Federer Crew

Still waiting on co-op to pick 2 numbers (@dan\-likes\-trees) and finally @MilaGi needs to pick a number

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Just realised I messed up, Intergalactico can only pick two numbers lol. Unless you object, you can just have 3 & 6.

The cup will start on TUESDAY 22nd JANUARY

Edited by The Peeps

Change report for Recall

Untitled-6_zpsc72d8b36.png

Not as bad as i invisioned, quite a few rises and an overall +2 raise for the team. That is after Brett and Wesley's retirements. Already put an offer on a 19-5 (or so) defender to replace and a 20-6 midfielder.

Does anyone know Luker / Rossers Rovers? If not I'll have to decline as I can only remove two teams (erlanga and olimpiakos) from the lower league and we already have Twozzok coming in and potentially Dan-Likes-Trees' friend (if I'm right that it's him with someone to join).

All the other teams are semi active.