NEurope
The Peeps

Xpert Eleven Season 25: A New Hope

What's this alliance stuff all about?

Just a bit of fun, pick two other teams and your combined position in the tables makes up your score. So if you have someone in 2nd place in the elite league, they'll have 9, 3rd place in the middle league will be 8 and 6th place in the lower league would be 5 to make up 22 points.

It annoys me a little bit that 64s will probably use his strongest squad to avoid relegation and Peeps will focus on dv because he can. Not confident enough on me beating 64s away :/ This whole round is just tailor made for me to screw up it when it really matters. [/reverse jinx]

Congratulations on Haden winning the lower league, i got the coveted (apparently) fourth spot, so i suppose i'm happy with that.

Best thing is i got the most goals scored in all three leagues. That will do me nicely.

Congrats Eights and Yellow!

Finished the season as the only unbeaten team really should have made some PRs about that :p

To all upper teams, I will be VIPing myself again soon if you have any older midfielders you want to get rid of let me know, looking at the teams who will be in my league next season they will all wipe out my poor young midfield with ease.

Congrats to Eights, Zell and Haden :)

Also congrats to Aqui1a for getting promoted to the elite league for the 1st time.

Finally!!!!!!

Won my first game of the season, be it the last game of the season. Thought i were going to have one of them unwinnable seasons or something. Still, have to see the development scores from the change report and see what needs doing where.

It annoys me a little bit that 64s will probably use his strongest squad to avoid relegation and Peeps will focus on dv because he can. Not confident enough on me beating 64s away :/ This whole round is just tailor made for me to screw up it when it really matters. [/reverse jinx]

My youth are all over 15 so I played a fairly strong team. I did 433 though to get all my forwards playing which isn't a formation I like very much. Happy for a draw though :) and I'm on for my best change report yet!

I guess it will be a decent enough change report. Can always be better though. 15 dv across the board for those under 30 with three players reaching 16 including the main keeper.

When I get back home I will collect all the stats I get as a VIP like I did last seasons, but for all divisions and the league as a whole and plus the diagrams.

qZFaIlhJobjXt29rIpVAugT4rKkU2GcdeHSobNnVqM7A.jpg

Finally :grin:

Congrats Tales. Though it pains me to say it. I've finished second four times now. NEXT SEASON!

I'll do middle, lower and total tomorrow.

Team stats

Richest team

1 Madpool

2 Sixty-Fourthers

3 Dragooooo

Poorest team

1 Silverdale Hotpots

2 Battlestar Odwinicia

3 Real Peeps

Strongest team

1 Eights United

2 Battlestar Odwinicia

3 Silverdale Hotpots/Sixty-Fourthers

(I excluded strongest/weakest form and oldest/youngest age, if you think that is interesting I will post them)

(everything is in Norwegian so I try to translate as best as I can)

Best "assessment" (I believe all result are assessments from individual matches, perpaps the average of the defence/midfield/strikers you see in the match report)

1 Eights United (14 skill bars)

2 Eights United (-||-)

3 Eights United (-||-)

(Battlestar comes fourth(13), then me, then Battlestar, then me, then Battlestar/Madpool)

Best average assessment

1 Eights United (12)

2 Battlestar Odwinicia (12)

3 Madpool (11)

Most cards

1 Battlestar Odwinicia

2 Eights United/Dragooooo/The Sixty-Fourthers

3 Madpool/Intergalactico Stars

Fair play (opposite of above)

1 Winston Gardens FC

2 Silverdale Hotpots

3 AC Elites/Real Peeps

Most popular (I believe this is based on supporters, and not from one season/current season as the stats above)

1 Real Peeps (3)

2 Madpool/AC Elites/Winston Gardens FC (2)

3 Intergalactico Stars/Eights United/Silverdale Hotpots (1)

Most visitors (as the above, I'm not sure if this is interesting. I believe it counts current managers that has visited your profile)

1 Real Peeps (26)

2 Eights United (25)

3 The Sixty-Fourthers/Intergalactico Stars/Dragooooo (24)

*plays fanfare*

Best manager

1 Intergalactico Stars (again) (16 skill bars) (I'm unsure if this is season or overall)

2 Real Peeps (14)

3 AC Elites LOL (13)

Team value

1 Eights United (93 million econ)

2 Battlestar Odwinicia (82)

3 Intergalactico Stars (77)

Player stats

1 Tygesen, Battlestar Odwinicia (22)

2 Calderwood, Silverdale Hotpots ( 17)

3 Granås, Eights United/Gerrard, Madpool/Wielink, Dragooooo (16)

Goal

1 Tygesen, Battlestar Odwinicia/Calderwood, Silverdale Hotpots (16)

2 Monk, Madpool (11)

3 Granås, Eights United/Hales, Madpool/Wielink, Dragooooo (9)

Assists

1 Trainer, Madpool (10)

2 Gerrard, Madpool (9)

3 Wacek, Silverdale Hotpots (8)

Yellow cards

1 Fjellbekk, Eights United (8)

2 Hales, Madpool (6)

3 Lilywhite, Real Peeps/Kurdi, The Sixty-Fourthers/Gili, Real Peeps (5)

Red cards

1 Slachta, Battlestar/Iacopino, Dragooooo/Benoit, Stars/Kellner, Dragooooo/Hogan, Stars/Wielink, Dragooooo (1)

X11

1 Trifkovic, Battlestar Odwinicia (17)

2 Tygesen, Battlestar Owdinicia (15)

3 Jalland, Eights United/Delgadillo, Battlestar Odwinicia (13)

(I skipped the stats for actual skill, seems pointless)

Skill assessment (the player's performance in skill bars in an individual match)

1 Trifkovic, Battlestar Odwinicia (19)

2 Fjellbekk, Eights United/Tygesen, Battlestar Odwinicia/Jerome, Silverdale Hotpots (18)

3 and then came 9 players on tied third, no thank you...

x1111111_zps14112107.png

x12_zps31ad914c.png

Lol solid 6th since round 6 :) actually pleased with that. Next season I'm aiming for 5th!

x12_zps31ad914c.png

Laughing at how completely divided into two halfs the upper league has been this season. Completely separated!

Congrats to my buddy Rodger Federer for getting #2 in lower league in his first season in charge! Following in Winston's footsteps!

Pretty happy with my DVs, both young strikers on 17 - roll on the change reports... and next season! Gonna be going for the Middle League title!

Devastated. :( Felt that we've played quite well all season, gave a good account of ourselves up until this game. Biggest defeat of the season. Had no luck at all.

Tempted to sell the whole team and start to rebuild from scratch.

Devastated. :( Felt that we've played quite well all season, gave a good account of ourselves up until this game. Biggest defeat of the season. Had no luck at all.

Tempted to sell the whole team and start to rebuild from scratch.

Don't do that and dont worry about it.

All the current top teams, Eights, Inter, Silverdale, Madpool went through seasons of ups and downs check out their club histories before securing their positions as top tier clubs.

I would suggest trimming the fat a bit Fergie style. Dijk can be moved on to LA Galaxy now and Brakel is not really keeping up with the players around him. I generally like to have at least one 19 year old or younger in every position developing apart from goalkeepers maybe. I would deffo think of bringing in a new youth midfielder and maybe adding to the forward line but money may be better spent training. Also think about how your defense would cope if two of your big guns retired next season.

You have done great, think about it when you come into the Middle League next season you will dominate and your devs will be sick, you will have time to play around with new tactics and your team will be ready take on the top league from a position of strengh in two seasons time.

That is if you can beat me!

(You will...) :(

Who is interested in a cup then?

Big time baby! I want to make it past the second round in the first time in my clubs history so I need lots of awful teams to join like Bayern :p

Don't do that and dont worry about it.

All the current top teams, Eights, Inter, Silverdale, Madpool went through seasons of ups and downs check out their club histories before securing their positions as top tier clubs.

No kidding!

xx1_zpsd8e41941.png

It took me a while as you can see. It took you just three seaons to win a title and five to get to the Elite league. Took me seven seasons to reach the Elite league and 15 seasons to win any title!

This is yours:

xdragooooo_zps2569b6b3.png

Edited by Tales