NEurope
The Peeps

Xpert Eleven Season 25: A New Hope

Who is the new guy who took over Bubbles FC? :yay:

Hope tommorow goes ok would settle for a draw to keep my unbeaten streak alive.

herojan was officially sacked the other day and someone applied to take over, I was waiting for him to actually show up before making a PR because if he's anything like the others, he probably won't! :p

I watched today's game expecting it to be a narrow loss or a draw, to end Dragooooo's hopes. Instead, we obliterated Gaggle 6-0. Complete domination. Why haven't we played like this all season?

Gaggle has 15 points, Winston has 14 and we have 13. I have AC Elites and Inter at home, and Madpool away.

ELITE LEAGUE STATUS FOR NEXT SEASON, WE COMIN' FOR YOU, NIGGA!

herojan was officially sacked the other day and someone applied to take over, I was waiting for him to actually show up before making a PR because if he's anything like the others, he probably won't! :p

Yeh it is wierd that you would apply to a new team and not turn up, having said that isnt that how you got the Federer guy?

He seems a very good new manager.

Talking of which that is pretty much my last loseable match, against Federer away. Hoping I can go the whole season unbeaten but we will see I guess will offically win the league on Friday especially if Co-op and Federer draw.

Excellent result against Silverdale. Only got cannon fodder left, although two of them will be away. Winston and 64s. They are pretty much on the same level as Peeps who I only got a draw against. Hopefully Silverdale will beat Odwin and give me a buffer zone so it is enough to just win two of the remaining three matches.

It's an interesting situation that I will be fighting for a title when playing against two teams that are fighting for survival.

Edited by Tales

3 home games left, all winnable. Guess I have an outside chance of the title.

Merf, I played a decent game against Oddy but his squad was just too strong. I give it a couple more seasons when my main young players from the start are up to scratch!

Maybe I can stop Flinky from staying up, that would be a nice bonus! :p

Maybe I can stop Flinky from staying up, that would be a nice bonus! :p

DRAGOOOOO are encouraged when a "great" rival bases their entire philosophy on thwarting their plans.

DRAGOOOOO pray for relegation, so that they may teach you a lesson in the Middle League.

Dragooooo and Elites going down. The mighty Submarine going up. Love it.

Dragooooo and Elites going down. The mighty Submarine going up. Love it.

DRAGOOOOO and Elites are going down to make the Middle League more interesting. The football currently on offer wouldn't even befit Channel 5 on a Thursday Night.

You're going to get torn a new hole in the Elite League. Whilst Dragooooo and Elites slug it out in style for the Title.

Dragooooo couldn't shine my players boots. Get back to back team of the months and we'll talk business ;)

Dragwhooooo?

Yeh it is wierd that you would apply to a new team and not turn up, having said that isnt that how you got the Federer guy?

He seems a very good new manager.

Talking of which that is pretty much my last loseable match, against Federer away. Hoping I can go the whole season unbeaten but we will see I guess will offically win the league on Friday especially if Co-op and Federer draw.

Nah not a random - he's my mate. Having a great season, especially as half his players are dire.

DRAGOOOOO and Elites are going down to make the Middle League more interesting. The football currently on offer wouldn't even befit Channel 5 on a Thursday Night.

You're going to get torn a new hole in the Elite League. Whilst Dragooooo and Elites slug it out in style for the Title.

I think you are forgetting about a certain team who will most certainly be in contention for the number one spot next season!

Nearly got a big result against Madpool, 3 - 1 up with 20 minutes to go, great match.

Loving my team at the moment, considering I hated it at the start of this season. DVs look grreaaat.

Spotlight Week Eight

This week the spotlight is back on the elite league, focussing solely on Dragooooo vs AC Elites. Please predict the outcome and how many freekicks will be awarded (they don't have to be goals).

Spotlight Winners:

Week 1 - Leeds M.O.T

Week 2 - Leeds M.O.T

Week 3 - Intergalactico Stars

Week 4 - MadDog

Week 5 - Hadens Rangers

Week 6 - Intergalactico Stars

Alliances

nWo: Intergalactico Stars, Yellow Submarine, The Comerade Co-op: 26

The Shield: Hadens Rangers, Rising Phoenix, Madpool: 22

Silverdale Hotpot, Cubic County, DuDs Baggies: 20

The Midnight Riders: Real Peeps, Aqui1a All Stars, Coloccini FC: 17

Dragooooo couldn't shine my players boots. Get back to back team of the months and we'll talk business ;)

Dragwhooooo?

I think you are forgetting about a certain team who will most certainly be in contention for the number one spot next season!

tumblr_ma5mc4eWsb1rsw1yf.gif

You two will be excellent cannon-fodder for the likes of Graciano Velho and Gregor Forsyth to test their skills on. In fact, Graciano would walk into both your teams!

Tomorrow is Le Magnifique. I can't wait. DRAGOOOOO take on AC Elites at Stade de Dragooooonia.

tumblr_ma5mc4eWsb1rsw1yf.gif

You two will be excellent cannon-fodder for the likes of Graciano Velho and Gregor Forsyth to test their skills on. In fact, Graciano would walk into both your teams!

Tomorrow is Le Magnifique. I can't wait. DRAGOOOOO take on AC Elites at Stade de Dragooooonia.

Can't even beat Elites at home?! Whhaat is that about!

Got another big draw, 2 - 2 with Tales (I'm the biggest draw-er across all 3 leagues) should keep the race for the title in contention there, you can thank me later Odders...

Dangerously sat out of relegation zone... next two are unwinnable away games but I need @Fierce_LiNk or 64ers to actually pick up a couple of points to overtake me!

As an aside, Flink your goal difference is pretty impressive considering how many games you've lost.

Can't even beat Elites at home?! Whhaat is that about!

Got another big draw, 2 - 2 with Tales (I'm the biggest draw-er across all 3 leagues) should keep the race for the title in contention there, you can thank me later Odders...

Dangerously sat out of relegation zone... next two are unwinnable away games but I need @Fierce_LiNk or 64ers to actually pick up a couple of points to overtake me!

As an aside, Flink your goal difference is pretty impressive considering how many games you've lost.

We've lost quite a few games by one-goal and we've not really had a problem with scoring.

Saying that, today's game is just another joke, tbh. Prepared for his formation, destroyed him in midfield (got a midfield rating of 12 and had 5 in there compared with his 4), played very offensively with two strikers with excellent teamwork values and fairly high form (Team rating of 10) yet only created 5 chances...Also, as if this game doesn't want to piss me off even more, I saw one of my defenders red carded AND he gets a penalty later on.

What I don't get is how he can create 5 chances as well, the same as me, away from home.

Couldn't really have picked a better formation/stronger line-up to counter-act his...this game is just designed to annoy me at times.

Good game, bastard. :p

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

Gutted to lose that injury time goal. Title is Tales' to lose now.

Gutted to lose that injury time goal. Title is Tales' to lose now.

Exactly the position I didn't want to be in. Reminds me how I lost my last title.

Disappointed I didn't get the win against Winston, but with Odwin getting a draw it didn't really matter anyway, as I now must win my last two matches. I'm assuming Odwin will steamroll his opponents.

After narrowly losing at home to MadDog very early in the season, I somehow managed to narrowly win away from home today :D I'm guessing he didn't play his strongest team. Good for me because now I am completely safe from relegation and the lowest I'll finish is 6th which is still higher than last season!

Spotlight Week Eight

This week the spotlight is back on the elite league, focussing solely on Dragooooo vs AC Elites. The score was 2-2 with three freekicks total. Nikos/Intergalactico were closest so win it this round.

Spotlight Winners:

Week 1 - Leeds M.O.T

Week 2 - Leeds M.O.T

Week 3 - Intergalactico Stars

Week 4 - MadDog

Week 5 - Hadens Rangers

Week 6 - Intergalactico Stars

Week 8 - Intergalactico Stars

Alliances

nWo: Intergalactico Stars, Yellow Submarine, The Comerade Co-op: 22

The Shield: Hadens Rangers, Rising Phoenix, Madpool: 22

Silverdale Hotpot, Cubic County, DuDs Baggies: 22

The Midnight Riders: Real Peeps, Aqui1a All Stars, Coloccini FC: 17

Right, time to start playing!

Maybe in your next game? :p

Gutted with a draw. I went for the win and would be top of the table. Crying.

After narrowly losing at home to MadDog very early in the season, I somehow managed to narrowly win away from home today :D I'm guessing he didn't play his strongest team. Good for me because now I am completely safe from relegation and the lowest I'll finish is 6th which is still higher than last season!

Erm yeh, that's why i lost on purpose. ;)

My team is terrible...