NEurope
The Peeps

Xpert Eleven Season 25: A New Hope

Oh god Cube and I had a proper Stoke vs Sunderland style thriller! 1 shot which was a long shot lol that game would be dead last if xpert had MOTD.

bob won a thrilling game!

Peeps loads of the lower league teams got slaughtered today haha that guide is quite handy that was at the start of the last thread did you want me to post it in xpert or you could as an offical admin post?

Next game I am hoping to pick up all 3 points, against Federer!

You can post if you like or I can do it when I get home.

1-0 away loss to Odwin but we both had two chances, it's even worse when it's close and you lose!

You can post if you like or I can do it when I get home.

1-0 away loss to Odwin but we both had two chances, it's even worse when it's close and you lose!

Mwuhahahahaha.

Your teamwork values are a bit low in defense. It's surprising how much that hurts you.

Won on opening day:o

Cristiano Romero scores in his 1st ever game.:awesome:

Disappointing 3-0 win over Dragpoooo. I wanted more, and my team ratings were shite. :p

Disappointing 3-0 win over Dragpoooo. I wanted more, and my team ratings were shite. :p

I missed a penalty in the first minute. If that had gone in, I think I could've scraped a draw.

Never was going to win today. I went with an attacking team and tried to win it, but I never truly thought we'd win. The strikers have suddenly dropped in form and couldn't hit a barn door.

As long as I stay up and my DVs are decent by the end of it, then I'll be happy. Going to have to take the hit and move on.

Spotlight

This week's spotlight is highlighting Madpool vs The Sixty-Fourthers! Please predict the outcome and how many 'club legends' total will be playing (players with golden hearts).

Full report of the first week in the N-Euro middle league coming this weekend.

Report is up and ready here is a preview for NE VIP members

That is quite a lovely xpert report isn't it?

Yes it is.

What does it say to you?

It restates the negativeness of xpert, the hideous lonely emptiness of being a manager, nothingness the predicament of managers forced to play in a barren godless eternity like a tiny manager flickering in a immense void with nothing but waste horror and derogation forming a useless bleak straight jacket on a black absurd cosmos

What are you doing before the Tuesday game?

Commiting suicide

What about before the Friday game?

I'm scared about playing Bubbles tomorrow. He hasn't logged in in months and uses the same tactics every game.

I'm going to be the one to lose.

I'm not sure what to do with the new guy....on the one hand - he is fragile....

A0xXZ.png

On the other - he is tough....

Agreed. But on the other hand, it is his most promising defender, so he's actually worth keeping, all considered. But in the future though, I would aim for the 18-4 path at minimum.

I was just pointing out that he only has two qualities - one is that he is fragile, and one is that he is tough. Quite the oxymoron.

I was just pointing out that he only has two qualities - one is that he is fragile, and one is that he is tough. Quite the oxymoron.

Tough: tackles hard, not nice to play against, gets more yellow/red cards, performs slightly better in bruising matches.

Fragile: double the injury risk of a normal player.

The qualities don't contradict: a tough player is NOT harder to injure but more aggressive.

I have a 19-5 defender you can buy off me if you like @bob. He's got stamina and goal instincts but he's tough and mouths off... he's on the transfer list for 500k at the mo so if you have enough to bid the minimum on him, I'll accept it for you.

That's very kind @The Peeps, but i only bought the above guy by accident, so i'm not fussed about replacing him right now!

I understand about fragility and toughness now.

Edited by 130131301364

Realistically they would be contradictions but this is X11 - you should know from the amount of moaning Flink does about the game being unfair when he loses that the game doesn't always make sense :p

I got a 16 5 once, did i ever tell you guys? :p

Goes by the name of Reggie Hales, regularly destroys defences. :D

Spotlight

This week's spotlight is highlighting Madpool vs The Sixty-Fourthers! Please predict the outcome and how many 'club legends' total will be playing (players with golden hearts).

Just in case people missed it :p

I got a 16 5 once, did i ever tell you guys? :p

Goes by the name of Reggie Hales, regularly destroys defences. :D

Getting youth players like that is ridiculously unfair, especially as at that time you couldn't invest in your youth team!

The best I've ever had is a 17 4 or 18 5.

I would actually like to know how they decide how youth players are distributed. Someone like a 16 5 must automatically add at least 10 million onto hte value of your team.

I had a 17 5 intelligent keeper add more than 10 mill to my official team.