Madpool 6

Eights United 4

Intergalactico Stars 2

Battlestar Odwinica 2

Silverdale Hotpot 1

DuDs Baggles 1

Bubbles FC 1

Real Peeps 1

Winners will receive picks for the lottery at the end of the season. Winston Gardens also get a pick for being the only team to recruit a player for this season.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

A long time ago (5 years) in a galaxy far, far away (well... still this forum), the N-Euro Championship began! Since then it has changed hands a few times and most recently Emperor Haden has retired to allow his apprentice, The Peeps, to seize control.

N-Euro Elite League - A New Hope

59924258.png

After 2 seasons of being ruled by Intergalactico Stars, a new hope is brewing in the Elite League as their rivals grow stronger and an influx of strong new teams bring a fresh challenge.

Battlestar Odwinica: This is the team's 10th season in the Elite League and they will want to make it something special. Their last piece of silverware was a team of the month award last December. They may not be in for a top 3 finish but Odwinica are still developing their youth and biding their time.

Eights United: Eights enter this season fresh from winning the N-Euro cup and will once again be looking to take the title away from Intergalactico. Eights have a strong and well-balanced team and it's surely only a matter of time until they can hold Championship Trophy themselves.

Intergalactico Stars: Intergalactico rose to first place early on last season and stayed their for the majority. They will be looking to have a repeat of last season and win the Championship for the third time running! But they will have Madpool and Eights hot on their tails again and just one mistake could prove fatal.

Madpool: Madpool finished second last season, enduring a close rivalry with Eights United. Madpool has a solid team with the exception of the lack of a strong keeper. If they can find a decent replacement they should be more than able to keep up with Eights and Intergalactico.

Real Peeps: Real Peeps narrowly escaped relegation with a 7th place finish last season but this time round there won't be any inactive teams to help keep them afloat. It will be a struggle but that's what the team lives for as once again they attempt to balance development with results.

Silverdale Hotpot: Since winning the title 3 seasons ago, Silverdale's position in the table has faltered. They are raising their youth to ensure their survival in the Elite League which is a path more teams should follow to keep balance in their teams. In another season or two, Silverdale will be primed and ready to take the title once again!

Winston Gardens: Gardens played well last season and were rarely in danger of relegation, finishing 7th overall. Winston Gardens are still a developing team but they will be aiming for a mid-place finish this season and will have their work cut out for them.

The Sixty-Fourthers: After winning the middle league last season, Sixty-Fourthers are the first team to be promoted into the Elite League this season. They have already proven themselves able to best their middle league rivals, but can they compete against the Elite League teams? This is not their first time round but they've never stayed here longer than 2 seasons running. Time will tell.

Dragooooo: Dragooooo were pipped at the post last season, narrowly losing out on the title due to their final game of the season against AC Elites who also earned promotion this season. They bring along with them their fierce rivalry and Dragooooo will be aiming to embarrass Elites every step of the way.

AC Elites: AC Elites have a short history in the N-Euro Championship but their manager has been here a lot longer. Starting with a fresh new team just three seasons ago, AC Elites are now in the Elite League. Though there is some controversy as they should have been relegated back to the lower league in season 23, AC Elites have proven themselves to be capable of playing with the big boys but they'll probably be happy finishing anywhere this season, so long as it's above Dragooooo!

[i will get around to doing profiles of the middle league and lower league teams later when I have time]

Alliances

aliances-left.png

Alliances will continue this season, please post with your teams and the winners will get a pick in the lottery at the end of the season.

Spotlight

gdl-spotlight1.jpg

Will continue again this season, I will make a separate post for it.

Team list

Madpool - MadDog

Eights United - Tales

Intergalactico Stars - Nikos

Battlestar Odwinica - Mr Odwin

Silverdale Hotpot - Rowan

Dragooooo - Flink

Real Peeps - The Peeps

AC Elites - Ellmeister

Winston Gardens FC - Dan-Likes-Trees

The Sixty-Fourthers - Gaggle

----

Fedex United - Not on forum

DuDs Baggies - DuD

Aqui1a All Stars - Aqui1a

Yellow Submarine - Zell

Rising Phoenix - Not on forum

Bayer Neverlusen - Charlie

Coloccini FC - Milagi

Seahawks FC - Not on forum

Recall United - Jimbob

Bubbles FC - Heroicjanitor

----

The Comerade Co-op - Not on forum

bob - bob

Leeds M.O.T - Lucas

Hadens Rangers - Haden

Andys Allstars - Not on forum

Cubic County - Cube

Emo Blades - Jayseven

The Roger Federer Crew - Not on forum

ERLANGGA FC - Not on forum

olimpiakos - Not on forum

Edited by The Peeps

Just had a look at the squads of Eights, Intergalactio and Odwin. I'm scared for Ell just thinking about them :heh:

My team are still a good few seasons away from being anywhere near that good. I think if I do get promoted this season, which is in no way a certainty, I'll need to drop some players to make sure I can get the DVs high.

Yeah, I think looking at the teams, the top league definitely has an upper tier to it. I think I can get some results against a few teams and maybe, just maybe, stay up.

This is the season. I'm going to win the league this season.

I've never (maybe once ;)) predicted i'd win the league, but I'm done screwing around with millions of 2nd and 3rd places.

WE'RE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE.

stevie-g3.jpg

This is the season. I'm going to win the league this season.

I predict failure (again) and it'll go more like this:

_42964357_down416.jpg

Speaking of predictions...

Predictions are back!

If you would like to predict the winners and losers of each league, please send them in a PM to me and at the end of the season, the person that gets the closest will be entered into the lottery (winner of the lottery gets 3 month's vip).

So for the elite league, please pick the winner and 3 relegated teams.

For the middle league, pick the top and bottom 3

For the lower league, pick the top and bottom 3

And on a separate note, get your alliances together!

I am no good at speeches but I would like everyone to raise their glasses.

He taught me as much as anyone except maybe Odwin, even if I didn't have him on my Steam friends list I would be standing here saying to our new Admin, Salute!

Talking of winning leagues I am going to win mine easily calling it right now baby!

MadDog how about you me and Rising for a perfect 30 point alliance?

I am no good at speeches but I would like everyone to raise their glasses.

He taught me as much as anyone except maybe Odwin, even if I didn't have him on my Steam friends list I would be standing here saying to our new Admin, Salute!

Talking of winning leagues I am going to win mine easily calling it right now baby!

MadDog how about you me and Rising for a perfect 30 point alliance?

I accept your alliance request. 30 points it is. :)

Need a middle league and lower league team for an alliance :)

I'm a lower league team. I need an alliance.

Thanks for the VIP Peeps

My aim for this season is 4th place. Let's have a season where I'm not relegated or promoted.

This will be our hardest season. I had to bring in 2 new defenders, otherwise we would have been destroyed. My plan will be to keep this team up for this season, at all costs, and then look at developing the side and make them better next season.

Long term goal: Win that title. If I can win that title with the likes of heroes such as Thijs Feskens, Wim Dijk and Daan Wielink, then I will have achieved all that I had set out to do.

INTER, WE COMIN' FOR YOU, N***A!

Relegation would be heart-braking for me. :'(

My aim this year, well it's simple. Try to remain in the middle league for a few seasons before challenging the top flight.

Predictions

crystalball.jpg

No one has sent in any predictions yet and the cut off point is Tuesday

So if you send them in you might be the only one to do so and you'll be guaranteed a lottery pick at the end of the season :p

Alliances

The Midnight Riders: Real Peeps, Aqui1a All Stars, Coloccini FC

Hadens Rangers, Rising Phoenix, Madpool

Silverdale Hotpot, Cubic County, DuDs Baggies

Edited by The Peeps
Automerged Doublepost

Anyone up for an alliance?

I will get my predictions in soon hopefully noone else bothers :P

Jimbob did you want to do reports for the middle league? As I have zero admin duties I was wanting to report a league this season but as you are in middle you may want to do that, lower looks pretty good this season with loads of activity so I am quite happy with reporting lower.

Ell all I am gonna say is lets see who is laughing when you make QPR look like fast starters after your first 11 games :heh:

Aw yeah! Andy's Allstars are going down! (Who is Andy anyway? And i don't just mean in a 'who are ya' kind of way, who actually is it?)

(I've added an apostrophe to your team name because it seemed right, i hope you don't mind.)

Anyway, to sum up, you are going down.

Alliance anyone? Asked about it all last season but all I got was Ellmeister :(

Planned to do this after the season ended but forgot about it until now.

Richest:

Comerade

Recall

Andy

Madpool

Bubbles

Strongest team(average of all players):

Eights

Battlestar

Dragooo/Silverdale/Inter

Phoenix

Best match rating: (all seasons, as the stats for last season are gone)

Eights

Battlestar

Eights

Battlestar/Battlestar

Most card(all seasons)

Bayer/Eights/Comerade

Dragoo

Haden/Leeds

Fair play(all seaons):

bob

Aqui1a/Inter

AC/Bubbles/Winston/Submarine/Andy