NEurope
jayseven

Breakfast.

I like the Orange one. Failing that, a Monster Ripper. Mmmmmmmm. *Rums tummy* *Licks lips*

The tropical one just tastes (and looks) like juice, rather than standard-energy-drink-sugar-flavour.

Urgh! Tropical Fruit?!

The original is much better.

The Apple and Kiwi one is even betterer.

Try the yellow can of Monster. I think it's called 'The Ripper'.

That stuff is just made of awesome.

I've tried many varieties of Monster. Didn't like them. I think the amount of chavs I see around here with the Monster 'M' emblazoned on their mopeds/helmets as if it's meant to be cool has soiled the taste.

If you wanna try the worst, try KX (Tesco's own I think) it tastes like piss.

If you wanna try the worst, try KX (Tesco's own I think) it tastes like piss.

This is far from the worst. Black Energy is the worst. It was 25p in Tesco the other week so I had to try it. Never again. Emerge, Red Rooster and Blue Bolt (Sainsbury's own) are also awful. KX tropical on the other hand is ok as a budget option.

I've always thought Red Bull tasted exactly like Calpol.

I wish I was a coffee drinker, for my teeth's sake.

Personally, my choice for 'worst energy drink ever' has to be the gross tea flavoured Monster one. Tastes......horrendous.

I wish I was a coffee drinker, for my teeth's sake.

But then your teeth may get discoloured. Ish.

Personally, my choice for 'worst energy drink ever' has to be the gross tea flavoured Monster one. Tastes......horrendous.

Shit I forgot about that. "Lemonade + cold tea + energy" I think it said. It truly was awful.

I only really stick with Relentless now. The safe option.

I have the best breakfast each and every day

It's a toasted sandwich with cheese, mushroom, pepperoni, tomato puree. It may sound rather fattening but it helps me keep going through the day and I haven't put any weight on in two years so it's very good

Toasted pizza sandwich! Sounds delicious. Do you always use pepperoni, or chorizo/salami? It's certainly not as cheap as a bowl of corn flakes each morning.. but I love pizza. I may try that this weekend :)

Toasted pizza sandwich! Sounds delicious. Do you always use pepperoni' date=' or chorizo/salami? It's certainly not as cheap as a bowl of corn flakes each morning.. but I love pizza. I may try that this weekend :)[/quote']

Always use pepperoni, usually slip minisauages from Tesco in there. They do different kinds so sometimes it's Lincolnshire, sometimes it's plain, sometimes it's BBQ :D

I have the best breakfast each and every day

It's a toasted sandwich with cheese, mushroom, pepperoni, tomato puree. It may sound rather fattening but it helps me keep going through the day and I haven't put any weight on in two years so it's very good

I need to buy a sandwich toaster.

I think energy drinks taste disgusting.

So many people say this but its like saying "all fizzy drinks disgusting".

There are so many different varieties these days. Sure, a few years ago they all tasted like Red Bull but you get non-carbonated versions that taste really good, carbonated versions that taste of normal juice etc.

Nuts to that. Use a grill :p

Get a George Foreman grill. Absolutely fantastic product. I use mine for everything; paninis, toasties, grilled chicken, sausages, bacon. Basically anything that fits in it will cook.

It's actually healthier to grill meat than it is fry it too.

So many people say this but its like saying "all fizzy drinks disgusting".

There are so many different varieties these days. Sure, a few years ago they all tasted like Red Bull but you get non-carbonated versions that taste really good, carbonated versions that taste of normal juice etc.

Well I've tried a lot and I've not liked any. Mountain Dew Energy was alright, a few others have been drinkable, but most are just vile.

My favourite ever was Rockstar guava flavour, but alas it is rarely sold now.

I don't have breakfast. If I have cereal it most likely won't be at breakfast time. Sometimes I'll have it as a quick meal if I don't have time or I'm to lazy to make anything :p

When I do have cereal, it's Frosties! :laughing:

I'm not really a breakfast person, but I've found that if I eat it the exercise of the day goes better. Some days I feel a bit sick eating it, like I'm just not feeling ready for it at all, but I have to get up and help out with the school run, so I may as well make myself something while I feed the kids.

It is a good breakfast:

One banana

250ml of red grape juice

40g of ready brek (supermarket clone) with 200ml of semi-skimmed milk

One handful of raisins and one tablespoon of syrup in the above.

(I sometimes knock back an apple too.)

That's three/four of my recommended five fruit/veg for the day sorted! I find it super filling and can last me until early afternoon, then I tend to eat a smaller lunch.

I say smaller; I drink a pint of chocolate nesquik. I love it.

When I live alone I usually have a bowl of cereal (usually those cluster things with fruit in), a banana, a clementine/tangerine/whatever other wannabe orange I bought, and a some orange juice. That way I always get at least 3 of my 5 a day, and don't have to worry about trying to squeeze it into my dinner. I don't normally eat much/anything for lunch (occaisionally a bit of fish for the omega 3-ness), and then I can usually last until dinner (which is when I get about 90% of my calories). Although I'll probably start having to eat a better lunch when I start work. Probably get an apple in there to increase my 3 a day to 4 a day standard. Does it matter if (almost) all of your 5 a day come from fruit?

Fuel_Rules.png

Oh yes.

I try to limit myself to one person per bowl though.

Edited by Guy

3 Weetabix with a splash of skimmed milk, keeping it healthy.

How do you even fit that many in a bowl!? I love weetabix in winter, a good portion of milk about half way up, a sprinkle of sugar and pop it in the microwave for 30 seconds. The bit in the milk goes porridgy and the bit above goes crispy. Lovely.

My usual cereal is really unhealthy, I have Krave :-/

Krave_3d[2].jpg

If I miss breakfast at home or if I'm feeling greedy (most mornings) I also have a second breakfast at work. We have a free breakfast club for kids, parents and staff and the cooks make the toast perfectly :D.