NEurope
Retro_Link

The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Yeah that scene with Gwen is great! Her face :D

Jamie Foxx, and well just Electro as a whole is bothering me.

Spidey looks weird at 0:46 like it's just the stuntman in his suit and they haven't edited it?

Awesome! Looking forward to this!

However, I liked the first costume better, even though this is the original.

That was probably the best trailer so far, but I've lost some interest in the film. I'll probably go see it, but right now I'm also thinking it's one I could wait and watch later.

Oh man, Andrew Garfield :love:

I have to go see this! And I liked the first anyway, even despite him being a big influence on the experience :p

That trailer is exciting! Liking the direction taken for Electro's character. Has it been done/influenced by one of the comics or animated adaptations because it seems a little familiar, but I can't remember what.

That looks pretty good. Not sure about the multitude of enemies though. Seems like Electrodude would have been enough, but i'll wait and see what they do.

Dat Gwen tease.

Like bob I worry it might be a bit cluttered up on the action/story front with three villains, but I must say that trailer did get me a little bit excited in my pants.

That looks pretty good. Not sure about the multitude of enemies though. Seems like Electrodude would have been enough, but i'll wait and see what they do.
At first I was worried because, yknow, Spider-Man 3 deja vu. But we should try and forget about that because if done right, it could be something awesome. Spider-Man does often find himself surrounded by a huge variety of enemies in the comics, so it's staying fairly true to itself.

The only way to really mess it up is if there's been pressure to give actors a certain amount of face time.

Maybe they looked at Avengers and said "hey, if you can do it with the good guys, you can do it with the bad guys, too."

At first I was worried because, yknow, Spider-Man 3 deja vu. But we should try and forget about that because if done right, it could be something awesome. Spider-Man does often find himself surrounded by a huge variety of enemies in the comics, so it's staying fairly true to itself.

The only way to really mess it up is if there's been pressure to give actors a certain amount of face time.

Maybe they looked at Avengers and said "hey, if you can do it with the good guys, you can do it with the bad guys, too."

The difference with the Avengers is that each hero had their own movie to establish themselves and their origins. By the current count we've got to get the origins for Electro, Rhino and Whatever Goblin it may be in one film.

It's true that Spidey does have multiple foes at once, but they're normally with established characters.

But Avengers can be watched without having watched the others and would still be a good movie.

Oh FFS. The forum fucked up and lost my post. How bloody annoying.

Basically, really good, Dane DeHaan was quality, everyone else pretty good, great action, spot on humour, liked the soundtrack a lot, good finale, really fucking stupid and weird marketing/spoilers in the trailers.

Going to take my son and nephew to see this on Sunday, can someone who has seen it give me the skinny on bonus scenes without spoilering it :wink:

How many? 1? 2? Mid credits? End Credits?