NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
CompSci

GTA Liberty City Stories PS2 bound!

Well it didn't sell too great, considering you can't really find a PSP out in stores. I just wish Rockstar would put money into a good project, like the next Max Payne game >_>

Well it didn't sell too great, considering you can't really find a PSP out in stores. I just wish Rockstar would put money into a good project, like the next Max Payne game >_>

here here, altho remedy are making the superb looking alan wake. one for the books if ya ashk meh meh

well; no need for me to buy a psp now......sold my ds, gonna have around £220 from it all...what to do with the cash now...

This is terrible. The game would need some serious upgrading to look anything like decent.

As for people saying they don't need to get a PSP, I'm the opposite. The PSP means I don't have to even consider getting a shite PS2 to be able to play Wipeout, Smackdown vs Raw and GTA.

And anyone having trouble getting a PSP? GAME have had them in regular supply since well before christmas. So much so that they have now classified it as "free supply" which means they can now sell it as just the console and not in a bundle.

This is terrible. The game would need some serious upgrading to look anything like decent.

As for people saying they don't need to get a PSP, I'm the opposite. The PSP means I don't have to even consider getting a shite PS2 to be able to play Wipeout, Smackdown vs Raw and GTA.

And anyone having trouble getting a PSP? GAME have had them in regular supply since well before christmas. So much so that they have now classified it as "free supply" which means they can now sell it as just the console and not in a bundle.

metal gear solid METAL GEAR

Also another one bar Acid 2 coming to PSP as well.

with the visor init..

altho news of this brand new metal gear solid for psp...man, makes me wanna spend more damn money:'(

A big LOL to all the people that bought a PSP just for this game. So PSPs only exclusive AAA etc. etc. is actually going to have a superior version on a home console. ahaha

Hehe, excellent, no doubt PSP sells will decline as now there are far less exclusives that the everyday casual is going to really want for the PSP and most people allready have a PS2.

It seems all you people are forgetting the people that bought a PSP cause they don't want to buy a shite, inferior home console. I have a PSP cause it allows me to buy GTA:LCS, Wipeout and Smackdown vs Raw. I would buy the PSP everytime over a PS2.

Tell me, you do realise that there are people that PREFER the PSP to the PS2 right?

As for Metal Gear? I wouldn't buy a Metal Gear game no matter what console it was on. Over rated game that it is.

It seems all you people are forgetting the people that bought a PSP cause they don't want to buy a shite, inferior home console. I have a PSP cause it allows me to buy GTA:LCS, Wipeout and Smackdown vs Raw. I would buy the PSP everytime over a PS2.

Tell me, you do realise that there are people that PREFER the PSP to the PS2 right?

As for Metal Gear? I wouldn't buy a Metal Gear game no matter what console it was on. Over rated game that it is.

*takes knife from holster

*takes gun out

*puts himself into cqc stance

right, now wheres my gun-pen, ill get that turd shooting metal gear to whoop yo

fine

Down to opinion for that, I'd rate Lumines higher than GTA LCS. My next game shall be Nippon Ichi's next publisher game of "Generation Of Chaos" 30 vs 30 real time battles baby. :D

Surely that would come down to your preference in genres though?

It's the same for every game..............someone's gem may not be someone elses cup of tea.

We've heard it all before with Halo and Grand Theft Auto. Yes they are outstanding games, but some people will just not understand that these games make people tick............personally I'm not a GTA fan, but the game is still brilliant and I can see why people enjoy it.

I would have thought that Sony have requested this from Rockstar, just so they can use it as a chess piece against Microsoft next year (edit-this year, thinking we're in 05 still) to make people think "oh wow, new PS2 Grand Theft." And trust me, people do think like that.

Other than those who are vainly trying to rationalise their purchase, you're the first I've come across.

Personally I don't see why anyone would buy a PSP for this game anyway. I knows it's a technical achievement and all that, but in my opinion it was superseded by San Andreas before the UMDs had hit the shelves. I imagine it'll only fair well on the home console due to the inevitable media hype, and even then it's not a sure thing.

if san an didnt come out, and this did, then it would of been more of a marvel really, but its like scoring a overhead kick from the half way line, and then scoring a overhead kick from the penalty area, both would look impressive but the penalty goal...ok crap example

One thing I really prefer a PSP for is I spend alot of time travelling to visit parents, and GTA comes in very handy on a 5 hour train journey I can tell you.

As for the notion people try and rationalise why they bought a PSP and not a PS2, well at work today we had two PS2's returned, and all the while I've been there I have never known any other console returned. Even games the amount returned, while admittedly you do get other systems games returned, its still about two thirds PS2. Why people would buy such an inferior machine is completely beyond me.

I admit San Andreas is a better game, but then thats not available for the PSP is it? I don't own either a PS2 or an Xbox sooo....

Although admittedly, if WipeOut pure and GTA:LCS were DS titles, I probably wouldn't have a PSP.

Sign in to follow this