NEurope
ReZourceman

Extra Life 2012 - Save The Kiddies and Sponsor Us!

Do you guys have the links for the stream pages already?

i'll try get an article on the mainsite this evening....

What time tomorrow does the marathon start?

Do you guys have the links for the stream pages already?

i'll try get an article on the mainsite this evening....

What time tomorrow does the marathon start?

It will be starting from 8am GMT with me joining from Canada 5 hours later. The main stream URL is:

http://www.twitch.tv/happenstanceuk

I will also be streaming on and off via;

Also our sponsor page is:

http://tinyurl.com/ne-extralifemonies

Again invites are open for multiplayer funs.

Edited by flameboy

I'm doing up the article for teh mainsite now.... how much did ye guys raise in total last year?

I have a figure of $733 form last years article, did it stay at that or did ye go higher?

I'm doing up the article for teh mainsite now.... how much did ye guys raise in total last year?

I have a figure of $733 form last years article, did it stay at that or did ye go higher?

$745.86 in the end last year. This year our target is $1000 and we are currently at $435!

EDIT:

Further info out of 2,270 teams we are currently ranked 484! Last year we ranked 228th and want to better that along with our total amount raised.

Edited by flameboy

Cheers @flameboy

I've got the article on the main page right now :D

I also added an image for the slideshow too... should update soon.

Nice one Franklin thanks as ever for your support...less than 4 hours till the main team kicks off.

Good luck guys, I must try watch a bit later in the afternoon after the weekly shop and see whats going on.

Do any of you guys have a 3DS with Mario Kart 7 or Resident Evil Revelations?

If yeah maybe I could join in an online game or 2 like last year? :D

Good luck guys, I must try watch a bit later in the afternoon after the weekly shop and see whats going on.

Do any of you guys have a 3DS with Mario Kart 7 or Resident Evil Revelations?

If yeah maybe I could join in an online game or 2 like last year? :D

I dooooooooooooo.

I dooooooooooooo.

Cool, which one? Or both?

I've added you to my FC if I can get some free time later I'll try chat with ye on the live stream see if your up for a game.

My FC is on the left

Cool, which one? Or both?

I've added you to my FC if I can get some free time later I'll try chat with ye on the live stream see if your up for a game.

My FC is on the left

Yeah I have got both but never played revelations online.

Who's playing what?

I'm on Sonic Adventure 2

Rez is Donkey Kong Country 1

Goafer is on MSR (dreamcast)

Happenstance is on Sonic CD

At the mo anyway!

Tuned in, will be here as long as possible. Best of luck guys!!!.

And i've sent donations over for all.

Whats up with no audio of ye guys talking this year.... I enjoyed chattin with ye (me on the text chat and ye vocally replying) last year.... but cool that ye have a proper feed of what being played this year instead of pointin the cam at the TV.

BTW, which one is Phil again (I such remember forum name vs real names?) I just stuck all yer names in a hat and picked out Phil to donate to...I hate being made to choose

Also who is Johnny Borders and how is he on Zero :(

EDIT:

Oh and I'm free for a bit if anyone wants to switch over to MK7 or RE:R for some online stuff.... did Rez bring his 3DS too? Does he have MK7 also?

EDIT2:

BTW, me and Jim are chattin on the stream ;)

Edited by Mokong
Automerged Doublepost

Whats up with no audio of ye guys talking this year.... I enjoyed chattin with ye (me on the text chat and ye vocally replying) last year.... but cool that ye have a proper feed of what being played this year instead of pointin the cam at the TV.

BTW, which one is Phil again (I such remember forum name vs real names?) I just stuck all yer names in a hat and picked out Phil to donate to...I hate being made to choose

Also who is Johnny Borders and how is he on Zero :(

EDIT:

Oh and I'm free for a bit if anyone wants to switch over to MK7 or RE:R for some online stuff.... did Rez bring his 3DS too? Does he have MK7 also?

Phil's Happenstance and I believe Jonny Borders is SPAMBOT4000, one of ReZ's partners in comedy crime. I don't believe he's actually part of it though, so I too wondered why he was there :p

Can we donate later btw? Is there a 'last date' for it? I don't get paid til next week and need to assess my finances.

Phil's Happenstance and I believe Jonny Borders is SPAMBOT4000, one of ReZ's partners in comedy crime. I don't believe he's actually part of it though, so I too wondered why he was there :p

Can we donate later btw? Is there a 'last date' for it? I don't get paid til next week and need to assess my finances.

Ah cheers Rummy.

If it like last year donations can still be made up to the end of the year if I remember right.

Well I'm up and running now actually started at 7.30am my time so just passed the 2 hour mark. Please keep those sponsors coming in guys:

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.team&teamID=8205

and watch the guys here:

http://www.twitch.tv/happenstanceuk

My stream will be up once my girlfriend is out of bed lol....in the mean time here is a log of what I've played thus far;

Super Mario Land 1 7.30am-8.15am

Super Mario Land 2 8.15am - Present

I'll donate a tenner if Rez gets up and does a lap around the block.