NEurope
markderoos

What launch games will you be picking?

Just found out that Pikmin isn't a launch game.

So... the only launch game with potential to be properly good is ZombiU?

Nintendo better announce some more stuff shortly after launch.

My launch day games:

• Nintendo Land (packed with Premium Pack)
  • New Super Mario Bros U

Games I will purchase on day of their release:

• Pikmin 3
  • Rayman Legends

Games I am curious about:

• Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed
  • Lego City Undercover

Edited by are1981

Batman is Kickass as always, but I already own another version. If you haven't: can't recommend it enough!

I've only played Asylum on PC, so I'll definitely be picking this one up. Thought it worked great with the gamepad when I had a go last weekend. :)

Changed my pre-orders; basically have cancelled Black OPs2, due to realising that I need to stop spending so much.

Now, looks like this;

ZombiU Premium Bundle

Nintendo Land

Batman: Arkham City: AE

After launch considering;

Black Ops 2

LEGO City Undercover

Tank Tank Tank

eShop;

Nano Assault Neo

Puddle

Batman is amazing, but block ops 2 online with all of neurone doesn't appeal to you more?

So far, I'm only getting Nintendo Land, which comes with the Premium System. I'm also very interested in New Super Mario Bros. U, ZombiU and Epic Mickey 2: The Power of 2. I may pick one of those up during the holidays, but nothing's certain right now.

I can't believe we don't know the launch lineup! Still. Staggering. I think I pretty much know which games I'm going to get, but would like to confirm either way and start preorderdering said games... Still don't know whether to get Assassins Creed 3 or not. Not played one before and was planning to play through them (never going to happen now)... Was also going to ask for it for xmas. Scribblenaughts the same... But more and more I'm tempted to just go mental and get it at launch!

I can't believe we don't know the launch lineup! Still. Staggering. I think I pretty much know which games I'm going to get, but would like to confirm either way and start preorderdering said games... Still don't know whether to get Assassins Creed 3 or not. Not played one before and was planning to play through them (never going to happen now)... Was also going to ask for it for xmas. Scribblenaughts the same... But more and more I'm tempted to just go mental and get it at launch!

Maybe you're better waiting a bit. You don't want to end up with so many games that you don't give them all the proper attention!

Batman is amazing, but block ops 2 online with all of neurone doesn't appeal to you more?

I've got a very slow ADSL connection here, and due to my location (in a high tower block) can't get the fast braodband connection to my place. If I want a 4Mb connection, which will be adequate, it'll cost me an arm and a leg, will have to consider it.

I've got a very slow ADSL connection here, and due to my location (in a high tower block) can't get the fast braodband connection to my place. If I want a 4Mb connection, which will be adequate, it'll cost me an arm and a leg, will have to consider it.

Well you don't need the leg. And if you use the wiimote controls you could maybe even get away without the arm.