NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Direct EU (04/10/12)

Damn it, I need my Sakura Samurai/Harmo Knight announcements! :shakehead:bouncy::shakehead:mad:

The stream working for anyone, or is it completely fooked?

Damn it, I need my Sakura Samurai/Harmo Knight announcements! :shakehead:bouncy::shakehead:mad:

The stream working for anyone, or is it completely fooked?

Its back up now, just refresh.

God the eshop is going to be on fire for the rest of the year. I want all of these :)

Ahhh great, so as hoped we're getting the Guild 01 games as downloads.

WHERE'S MY DENPAMEN RELEASE DATE?

No release date, my stream froze at the end :(?

Whaaat, Fire Emblem is Q2 2013 now :(.

Hmmm I somehow really hoped for an Animal Crossing 3DS release date :'(

I love the lineup for the eshop though, and I'm very happy Paper Mario is still coming out this year after all :)

Was pretty happy with that ND. We got Paper Mario coming out this year, as well as 999 sequel and Devil Survivor. We also have a Pullbox sequel and the Guild01 titles heading to the eShop.

Well done Nintendo.

Well, despite a terrible stream, that was possibly the best EU N-Direct we've had. Shame about no firm Denpa Men date, but at least we know we'll get it this year.

That happened a few times to me, it froze right as he was mentioning the release for some games.

It's sad to FE for Q2 now, but we need Denpa Men now!

Really pleased to see all the third party support this Winter, but first party wise, it's still slim pickings. No mention of Brain Training, Animal Crossing and Harmoknight was a big disappointment. As for Fallblox, I'm sure I'll get it one day, but I'm still a bit Mallo-ed out after Pullblox.

At the end of the day, though, I don't have a huge amount of time for gaming at the moment, and I'm sure that Pokémon, Paper Mario, Hydroventure, possibly Denpa Men plus the Wii U will be plenty for me. And at least there's that Animal Crossing Japanese Direct tomorrow. :)

Why did people expect Animal Crossing, we know we're not getting it for a while.

eShop stuff looks great, Fallblox and Denpa Men in particular. Kinda tempted to buy OoT on download but no doubt it'll be £40 :/

Surprised we're getting the Pikachu and White XLs (well not so much for the white one).

Plenty of stuff for me in the coming months.

Very happy about Hana Samurai coming out next week! :grin:

The disappointment with Animal Crossing is that they didn't even acknowledge it as a Q1/2 title. Verrrrrry worrying, probably means it's gonna slip to summer or maybe even winter 2013! :shakehead

It's going to be painful seeing AC info from the Japanese ND tomorrow. :(

Very happy about Hana Samurai coming out next week! :grin:

The disappointment with Animal Crossing is that they didn't even acknowledge it as a Q1/2 title. Verrrrrry worrying, probably means it's gonna slip to summer or maybe even winter 2013! :shakehead

It's going to be painful seeing AC info from the Japanese ND tomorrow. :(

Or they'll surprise us in the January one "And it'll be available on the eShop straight after this, and in stores in February"

Well the eShop has updated. Liberation Maiden is up as well as the download version of the various games for £39.99. The Nintendo Direct and trailers are up as well.